Chapter 6

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed along quite slowly mainly because there was no crime lately which was quite suspicious to everyone, the police even started patrolling more than before and even Haneul, Minho and Felix ended up joining them to try to see what exactly was going on.

Haneul felt someone was planning something, maybe it was just a gut feeling or his imagination but he was sure something big was going to happen at some point.

They returned late from patrol one night and he still kept feeling uneasy so he ended up calling Jisung even though it was late and the younger was probably asleep already.

But Jisung’s phone started ringing from the studio they usually work in, he took a peek and found Jisung fast asleep, he walked over to the younger and looked around his neck and smiled when he found him wearing the necklace at least he knew Jisung would be safe if anything happened because he would be able to find him.

Haneul picked Jisung up and carried him to his room, Haneul tucked Jisung in and took the spare pillow and blanket he had and went to the sofa and set everything up there, proceeded to go take a shower before heading to bed.

As he was sleeping he had a weird dream and when he finally woke up from it something told him he had to go check on Jisung, he arrived in his room with a rush only to find the bed empty he checked the whole place and nothing, he started panicking and set off the panic alarm in their office to alert the rest of their team.

Haneul tried locating Jisung but he couldn’t pick up a signal from the necklace, he was getting more and more panicked, he wasn’t in the right mind and when Chan was the first to arrive Haneul couldn’t even get his words out but Chan caught pretty quickly from what Haneul was searching on the computer.

When the others arrived Chan tasked Changbin to help him and asked Hyunjin to hack all the street cameras to see if they could find anything while Minho and Felix tried to calm Haneul down.

“Found him” Chan yelled making Haneul get up almost immediately before anyone could say anything Haneul already teleported to the location which was in the exact center of the town.

“Felix, Minho go now before he gets himself killed,” Chan said worriedly.

Haneul wasn’t even in the suit chan made to protect him he went out there in a hoodie with his black mask at this point Chan feared the most he knew just how much Jisung meant to Haneul but he couldn’t imagine what he would do.

When Felix and Minho arrived where Haneul was they saw Haneul running around looking around like a crazy person.

“HAN JISUNG!” he kept yelling over and over, and the two rushed over to him Minho saw something lying on the path they were on, he bent down and found a necklace, he felt that this wasn’t a good sign.

“Hyung look,” Minho said once they got close enough to him, Haneul took the necklace and started panicking again.

“What am I going to do, I can’t lose him again” Haneul kept repeating over and over again, Minho and Felix shared a look.

“Hyung, we are going to find him, we are going to stop Kyunghoon,” Felix said as he tried to calm his hyung down, he didn’t like seeing Haneul like this, it was the first time he saw Haneul this bad yes sure he saw the older panic before when they were on risky missions but this was the worst.

“Look hyung the sky is clearing up let start searching okay,” Minho said and Haneul nodded taking a deep breath.

“Come on, let's split up, here is your earpiece we will contact each other as soon as we find him okay?” Minho said calmly and Haneul took it with shaky hands and placed it in his ear.

The three split up and each used their powers, Minho was speeding around trying to cover as much of the area as possible, and Felix was trying to communicate with nature but he got nothing.

Haneul was still panicking and couldn’t get any of his powers to work.

“Haneul” Chan called, but he got no response.

“Haneul we found suspicious activity downtown where you fought Pitch,” Chan said and Haneul disappeared before Minho and Felix could even get to him, they knew where they had to go so Minho quickly speeded them over.

“Hyung” the two shouted in unison when they saw Haneul standing frozen in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter