Chapter 3

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed and soon enough the boys were settled into their new building, Haneul ended up moving into one of the rooms and selling his old apartment, now with more room to breath they were starting to take their work more seriously.

Chan, Changbin and Jisung often had meetings with different companies for songs and Minho, Felix and Hyunjin even made Choreography for idol groups while Jeongin and Seungmin had opportunities to do OST’s for dramas.

Haneul also got many opportunities but often turned them down, he didn’t want any attention of him, yes he had his youtube channel but that was enough for him, he was more focused on protecting others and finding out who the boss was Pitch mentioned he felt it was weird that suddenly others were coming to find him, more so than before… even after Pitch was captured the crime rate skyrocketed and most of the people they ended up fighting, were all after Haneul and he wasn’t sure why.

He started feeling like he was just going to hurt Minho and Felix at this rate since their opponents just keep getting stronger, they had come home multiple times with serious injuries to the point of even going to the emergency room.

Haneul couldn’t stand them getting hurt as they were still young and had such wonderful opportunities to show their talents, this sent Haneul in a downward spiral of emotional breakdowns and he has come to the point where he was taking a break from their channel, he would hardly leave his room and that worried all the others.

What made it worse was that no one who had contact with Kyunghoon could reach him to tell them what is happening with Haneul, they all felt hopeless until like fate someone knocked on the door.

Jeongin was the first one to reach it so he opened it, he was met with a really tall man, the guy looked quite intimidating to him and he couldn’t even get words out, but Chan got worried since he had been missing for so long and came to look for him.

“Jeongini, what’s wrong?” Chan asked him as he walked towards the younger when Chan got there his he realized that someone was there and looked up to see the guys face.

“I am looking for someone named Song Haneul.” the man said in a monotonous voice.

“Oh sorry but Haneul isn’t taking any guests,” Chan said to the guy.

“Believe me he would want to see me” the guy replied.

“And why is that if I may ask?”

“Because I am his boyfriend, now can I see him?”

“Kyunghoon?” Chan said and the man nodded.

“Ah sorry come in, Haneul never showed me how you look so I didn’t know it was you,” Chan said and Kyunghoon just nodded “I am Chan by the way”

“I know, I watch the Channel from time to time, where is Haneul?” Kyunghoon asked

“He is currently in his room, I will take you there, he hasn’t exactly left it unless he really needs something,” Chan said as he closed the front door.

Chan took Kyunghoon to Haneul's room and let the two be, returning to the living room calling everyone into their meeting room to tell them who it was.

“Hyung who was that old man anyway?” Jeongin asked Chan.

“That was Kyunghoon, he is Haneuls boyfriend, so I need you all to be on your best behavior, also don’t mention anything about heroes, superpowers or anything like that in front of him,” Chan said and the others nodded.

Chan realized something seemed off with Jisung so he dismissed the others and asked Jisung to stay behind.

“Sung-ah what’s wrong?” Chan asked him as he pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter