Chapter 1

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{PRESENT TIME}

Everyone was at the apartment cleaning up as much as they could, mainly because they were all nervous. Haneul had announced a competition to find more people to join them. The people who got into the top 3 were to join them.

And today they are going to be meeting the three winners, and this all will affect how the team functions, because if people couldn't get along then it could ruin the energy of the existing team they have.

"Okay, everything is looking good..." Changbin said tiredly, Haneul had them come in around 5 am to start cleaning up the studio, it was tiring for them but they knew it was important to him as the Channel no longer was just a Channel but a business that is being formed, as they get more famous they get offers to work with actual artists and things as they are going now are important to Haneul.

"Yeah it looks good, Food we need food, on their application forms it showed they are quite young they probably would like to eat right," Haneul said suddenly as he moved towards the kitchen.

The boys all looked at him as if he had just lost it, he was nervous that was clear and that was definitely one thing you don't let Haneul do when he was nervous, you don't let him into the kitchen as he will make too much food to eat and everything would go bad before anyone could actually eat it.

"Neul we will order something after we meet them, you don't know if they are allergic to anything so let's wait okay?" Chan said as he dragged him to the sofa.

"Fine... what do we do until 2 pm? I mean I am going to go nuts before that time comes so let's do something.

"Well... how about we work on planning this week's schedule so far hyung, whether those three join us or not it is important that we have everything planned out," Minho said as he was clinging to Felix.

Haneul nodded and got up and went over to the whiteboard they had hanging on the wall where a TV probably should be but Haneul didn't have one, he took the whiteboard marker to write up the weeks schedule,

"Okay we have an appointment with the real estate agent for apartment hunting, Chan and Changbin will be coming with me for that" Haneul said and wrote it down.

"I have to finish editing out videos, we have, and look into the paperwork we got from record labels," Chan said and Haneul nodded and wrote it down.

"Felix, Hyunjin and I are going to do a cover in public for a charity event," Minho said and Haneul wrote it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter