2.5 Power Of Love

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and Yena were surrounded by the air minions. They were moving in circle, building a strong wind and is very fast.

 

“Yena, how much longer?” Yujin shouted.
“Almost there, ready to attack, they are too fast so you need to be faster when I slow the time,”
“I’m ready!”

 

Yena took a deep breath. She finally recharged her power to the max.

 

“TIME FREEZE!"

 

The time stopped but not the air minions, they still moved but in a lower speed.

 

“YUJIN! GO!”

 

Yujin charged at the minions and with one slash, she knocked them out. The wind immediately stopped blowing, leaving only the rain. Yena defreeze the time and she collapsed to the ground. Yujin rushed to Yena and supported her.

 

“Yena, you okay?”
“I need to recharge again,” Yena replied, weak.
“Let’s take a break before we challenge the water element,” 
“Yujin, we both are out of energy and you know how strong the water element is,”
“We can always try,” Yujin smiled.

 

Just then, the water minions appeared in front of them. Yena and Yujin immediately stood on guard.

 

“You hurt air and thunder! Bad angels!” The water minions said in sync.
“We are not the bad people and the actual bad people is in Izolympus. Let us through so we can save the others in Izolympus!” Yena begged.
“No angels! We need to destroy the human!”
“I guess talking won’t do,” Yujin stated.
“Let’s go!”

 

Yena and Yujin were about to attack but the water minions were faster, they summoned the water and trapped Yujin and Yena inside. Yena and Yujin struggled inside the water orb, they could not breath.

 

“If you side with human, we will have to kill you!”

 

= = = = =

 

Hitomi was holding the unconscious Chaewon on the ground. There were tears in her eyes.

 

“Hitomi! Do your work and destroy all of them!” Yuri instructed.

 

Hitomi wiped her tears and slowly stood.

 

“No!”

 

Hitomi glared at Yuri. Her eyes were on fire.

 

“I will destroy you!” 

 

Yuri bit her lower lip in anger. 

 

“Traitor!” Yuri said.
“You are the traitor! You dare to attack your own home!” Hitomi stated.
“Home? This is hell,” Yuri scoffed.
“It’s not too late to stop Yuri,”
“Enough with talking,”

 

Yuri raised her hand.

 

“Shadow army, kill this traitor!”

 

Eunbi in a speed of light grabbed both Hyewon and Chaewon. She took them inside while Hitomi guard the door.

 

“For Izolympus!”

 

Hitomi also charged at the army and as they clashes, loud explosion was heard with some of the army burned into ashes. Yuri was still standing on her spot. Unbothered by the attack. For Yuri, Hitomi is a no match for her. She can easily kill Hitomi if she wants to.

 

“Mega explosion!”

 

Hitomi unleashed another explosion and wiped out half of the shadow. However, they kept popping out from the ground.

 

“You won’t win this war Hitomi, you better stick with me and we can conquer the world together,” Yuri suggested.
“NO! I WON’T DO AS YOU SAID! I WILL SAVE THE WORLD!”

 

Hitomi was about to unleash another explosion but she stopped, she felt something was trying to take over her body. Her eyes kept changing to black. Hitomi began to fight herself.

 

“NO! I WON’T LET YOU! NO!”

 

Yuri laughed as she saw Hitomi stumbled to the ground. The shadow army surrounded her and tied her up on the wall. Hitomi was still struggling fighting herself. Yuri commanded her shadow,

 

“Leave her. Let’s go inside!”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon felt pain in her chest as she opened her eyes. Chaeyeon slowly sat and noticed fire and smoke everywhere.

 

“Where am I?”

 

Chaeyeon touched her head that was hurting. With her blurry vision, she finally recognize the place. Chaeyeon looked around.

 

“This is Sakura’s garden!”

 

Chaeyeon’s hand accidentally touched something. Chaeyeon turned to her right and saw the unconscious Sakura.

 

“Saku-chan!”

 

Chaeyeon placed Sakura’s head on her lap. She tapped Sakura’s cheek lightly to wake that girl but she was not moving at all. Her body felt cold.

 

“What have I done to you?”

 

Tears were falling and Chaeyeon kept calling Sakura’s name but it was useless.

 

“Saku-chan, wake up please. Please don’t leave me like this,”

 

Chaeyeon leaned her head down and pinned their forehead together. 

 

“Saku-chan, wake up, please wake up, I need you,” Chaeyeon cried.

 

= = = = =

 

Yena and Yujin were almost out of breath inside the water orb. The water minions were ready to attack the two angels to end them.

 

“Water cannon!”

 

Cannon balls headed towards Yujin and Yena. 

 

“Shield of life!”

 

Minju appeared, blocking the attack with a green shield. Yujin and Yena escaped the water orb but collapsed due to exhaustion. Minju formed a shield on Yujin and Yena.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter