2.2 The Traitor

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean traitor?” Yena questioned.

“Do you think all angels are kind? You know yourself it is impossible to escape from Izolympus, especially when your power is being on hold, who do you think release Hitomi?”

“Yuri, what are you trying to say, there are no traitor here,”

 

Yuri blew on Yena’s ear.

 

“Your friend is your enemy, keep that in mind,”

“Yuri, whatever you are trying to do, stop it,”

“You can’t stop me, and I won’t stop until I destroy Izolympus,”

“I’m going to capture you!”

“Don’t even try because you can’t!” Yuri laughed.

 

Yena tried to freeze the time but she could not. Yena then tried to grab Yuri but it went through her body.

 

“I’m just an illusion Yena, and like I said, you won’t be able to catch me,”

“Jo Yuri!”

“Till we meet again, don’t forget to watch your back,”

 

Yuri laughed again before she disappeared. Yena bit her lower lip.

 

“I need to find Sakura!”

 

= = = = =

 

Hyewon and Eunbi were at the entrance of the hell. They were still doing their job to deliver the evil soul to hell. They were done with their punishment a month ago, but they thought that Yujin might need a hand, so they came to help.

 

“Eun,” Hyewon called.

“Erm?” Eunbi was busy checking name list.

“Last night, before Hitomi escaped, I saw Chaeyeon entered the room,”

“What?”

“Yes, and an hour after, Hitomi escaped,” Hyewon said.

“Are you telling me that Chaeyeon let Hitomi escape?” Eunbi put her list down.

“You know I can see the future right; I saw it. I saw her in my vision. So, I followed her, and I was right. She went inside the room and Hitomi escaped right after,”

“Have you told anyone about this?”

“How could I? Who would believe me? Chaeyeon is someone that Sakura loves dearly, nobody would believe me,” Hyewon stated.

“If it is true, why did Chaeyeon do that? What is her reason?”

“Who knows?”

“But Chaeyeon was on the Earth? When did she come back?”

“That’s why I’m having a second thought, we need to ask someone about this,” Hyewon said.

“Let’s go to Izolympus,”

“Now?”

“Yes now,”

 

= = = = =

 

Yena rushed to the hall and expected Sakura was there. She was standing in the middle of the hall looking at the ceiling.

 

“Kkura,” Yena called.

“Owh Yena, what’s up?”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m good, what’s wrong?”

“Yuri, she came to meet me just now,” Yena revealed.

“She came here?”

“No, just her illusion, she told me something,”

“Told you what?”

“Hitomi escaped because someone helped her, one of the angels helped her escape, there is a traitor among us,” Yena explained.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m not sure if she was telling the truth but you know it is impossible to escape from Izolympus, unless someone helped you,”

“Yena, why would someone betray us?”

“I don’t know but that’s what Yuri told me,”

“Who else knew about this?” Sakura questioned.

“Just you and me,”

“Let’s keep this a secret between us, we will investigate this by our own,”

“Okay,”

 

Yena left the hall but while she was walking at the hallway, Eunbi and Hyewon caught her and brought her to library. Eunbi made sure no one followed them and locked the door. Yena was confused.

 

“Yena, you said there was a traitor, the one who released Hitomi,” Hyewon said.

“You heard that?”

“It was a coincidence, we didn’t mean to but yes we did,”

“Sakura will kill me,”

“Yena, Hyewon said she saw Chaeyeon going inside the room last night and let Hitomi escaped,” Eunbi revealed.

“What? That was impossible! Chaeyeon would not do that!” Yena denied.

“Yena, it’s true, I saw her in my vision, and I followed her, she did that,” Hyewon tried to convince Yena.

“But Chaeyeon is-,”

“Keep it a secret for now, even from Sakura, we cannot let anyone know yet,”

“If it is really Chaeyeon, I don’t know what Sakura will do,” Yena sighed.

“That’s what we are worried about,”

 

Just then, the alarmed rang. Yena checked her watch.

 

“Crap, another attack on Earth! You guys coming?” Yena asked Eunbi and Hyewon.

“Sure,”

 

= = = = =

 

Hitomi were standing in the middle of the burned bank. Lifeless body were everywhere. One explosion killed hundreds. Hitomi was burning as she walked to the entrance. She did not want to do what she was doing but she could not control her body.

 

“HITOMI!”

 

Hitomi stopped as she saw Sakura, Chaeyeon, Yena, Hyewon and Eunbi in front of her.

 

“Move, I don’t want to kill anyone,” Hitomi warned.

“Hitomi, this is not who you are, you used to save lives, not kill them,” Chaeyeon said.

“Save lives?”

“Yes, you are a doctor and you always save other people, not kill them,”

 

Hitomi looked confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter