2.3 Dead Flower

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What will you do if it’s true?” Chaeyeon smirked.

“Are you crazy? Why did you betray?” Minju questioned.

 

Chaeyeon picked up the leaves on the ground. She blew on it and it burned to ash. Her dark eyes made her looked like a different person.

 

“Darkness is also needed in this world,”

“No! What you did is wrong! Yuri is going to destroy the world using Hitomi and you helping her is totally a bad idea,” Yujin pointed out.

“Well, I have no choice, I have darkness inside of me,”

“Chaeyeon, get to your sense, this is not you!”

 

Chaeyeon looked up the dark sky.

 

“It’s going to rain soon,”

“Chaeyeon! We are asking question!”

“Just don’t interfere, both of you,” Chaeyeon warned.

“No, we will tell Sakura about this!” Minju threatened.

“Do you think she will believe you? Me? Betraying?”

 

Yujin furiously looked at Chaeyeon. Minju was holding on her hand tight.

 

“I think you will tell her, so I need to stop both of you,”

“What are you going to do?”

 

Chaeyeon walked closer towards Yujin and Minju, her finger was making a circle and she pointed at Yujin and Minju.

 

“Memory erase!”

 

There was a strong flashlight and the thunder growled. Minju and Yujin froze at their spot and Chaeyeon disappeared. Minju and Yujin looked at each other confused. They lose their memories about meeting Chaeyeon.

 

“Minju, why are you here?” Yujin asked.

“Me? Why am I here?”

“What happened?” Yujin checked the surrounding.

“I don’t know,”

“Are you missing me?” Yujin turned to Minju and grinned.

“Maybe,”

 

They stared at each other with a smile not knowing Chaeyeon was watching from a distance. Chaeyeon picked up the fallen leaves, looked at it before she burned it.

 

“Darkness,”

 

= = = = =

 

Yuri was looking at her crystal. She smiled as she looked at the confused angels.

 

“Stupid angels,”

 

Yuri then turned to Hitomi who was chained in a cage. Hitomi was unconscious after the attack on the bank.

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” Hitomi asked weakly.

 

Yuri squatted down in front of Hitomi.

 

“You know, my vision is to destroy a place that makes fun of me, and you are the perfect weapon to accomplish my mission,”

“I don’t want to kill anyone anymore, just let me die,” Hitomi begged.

“No, I gave you this power, now you have to work for me,”

“I don’t want this power, I saved life, not kill them,”

“I don’t care. All I know, the power belongs to you,” Yuri stated.

“I don’t want to listen to you, I won’t,”

“You can say that now, but you will eventually listen to me later,” Yuri stood and returned to her crystal. Chaeyeon was on her way to meet Eunbi and Hyewon, “Now, get them to work with you Chaeyeon,”.

 

= = = = =

 

Hyewon and Eunbi were surprised to see Chaeyeon at the entrance of hell. It was rare to see Chaeyeon meeting them. Chaeyeon greeted them with a smile.

 

“What’s up!”

 

Eunbi and Hyewon looked at Chaeyeon weird. Chaeyeon’s black eyes caught their attention.

 

“Chaeyeon, what’s wrong with your eyes?” Hyewon asked.

“Probably because the effect of my lens,”

“You wear lens?” Eunbi questioned.

“Yes, to cover my angel eyes,”

“That makes you look weirder though,” Hyewon stated.

 

Chaeyeon scanned around before her attention was back on Eunbi and Hyewon.

 

“Chaeyeon, what is it?”

“I have an interesting offer for you two,” Chaeyeon said.

“Offer?”

“Help me to take down Izolympus,”

“WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?” Eunbi shouted.

“For what reason you want to destroy Izolympus?” Hyewon was even more surprised.

“For Yuri, let’s help Yuri, Sakura can’t beat Yuri, we will die if we go against Yuri,” Chaeyeon explained.

“No! Never! I did wrong so I’m not going to do it again!” Eunbi refused.

“Wait! Don’t tell me you are the traitor!” Hyewon guessed.

 

Chaeyeon sighed.

 

“Yes, I’m the one who release Hitomi. So?”

“Chaeyeon! Wake up! What you did is wrong!”

“So, you are joining me or not?” Chaeyeon asked.

“NO!” Hyewon and Eunbi answered in sync.

“Ahh too bad,” Chaeyeon was disappointed.

“Chaeyeon, let’s go back to Izolympus, there is something wrong with you!” Hyewon stated.

“Nope, I have a better idea,”

 

Chaeyeon chanted a spell and both Eunbi and Hyewon were trapped inside a shadow cage.

 

“LEE CHAEYEON!”

 

Eunbi and Hyewon casted their power but none of it worked.

 

“I guess I’m all alone in this, see you soon angels,”

 

Chaeyeon flicked her finger and disappeared. Eunbi punched the wall of the cage but it was not working.

 

“Eun, we have to inform the others about this, Chaeyeon is up to something!” Hyewon panicked as her powers did not work.

“We need to get out of this place first!”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura entered her room when Chaeyeon called her to meet there. As soon as Sakura saw Chaeyeon, she grinned like an idiot and jumped onto that girl for a hug. Chaeyeon gave Sakura a peck on her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter