It's War

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Jessica was in Donghae’s office. Jessica was cleaning up the table when she saw an envelope on the table. Jessica was curious so she opened the envelope and was surprised to see the content inside. It was a divorce letter of her and Donghae. 

 

“Sica?”

 

Jessica turned and found Donghae  at the door. Donghae was looking at Jessica suspiciously.

 

“What is this?”

 

Jessica threw the paper at Donghae. Donghae took the paper and let out a sigh.

 

“Sica, I want a divorce,” Donghae said.
“Why? What is the reason?” 
“Sica, I’m not happy with you. I tried my best to stay loyal to you but my heart loves only Sunny,” Donghae confessed.
“Sunny again? You cheated with her before and even have a child. I take care of that child for you and this is how you repay me? You are going to leave me?” Jessica burst.
“Sica, I love Sunny and I don’t want to lie to you. Our marriage happen because of our parent. I agree to our marriage because lf my father. I have no feelings for you. My father threatened to kill Sunny before and left me with no choice,” Donghae explained.
“It is always Sunny! Arghhhhh!!!” Jessica was having a mental breakdown.
“Sica, I beg you, let’s not force us,” Donghae kneeled in front of Jessica.
“No! If I can’t have you, so does Sunny!” 

 

Jessica searched through the drawer and took out a knife. Donghae panicked as Jessica pointed the knife at him.

 

“Sica! What are you doing?”
“I’m going to kill you!”

 

Jessica attacked Donghae but Donghae is stronger. Donghae hold Jessica’s hand.

 

“Sica, stop this craziness!” Donghae shouted.
“NO!”

 

Jessica kicked Donghae on his stomach and Donghae lost her grip on her. Jessica attacked Donghae again and the two struggled with each other. It was getting intense as Donghae tried to block Jessica from killing her. Suddenly, Jessica trip on something and fell with Donghae on top of her. They both froze. Jessica eyes widened and opened. Donghae immediately pulled away from Jessica and saw the knife on her chest. Blood were flowing endlessly from her body. 

 

“Sica!”

 

Donghae tapped on Jessica’s face but she was no longer breathing. Donghae pulled the knife out and threw it aside. He was trembling in fear. Donghae searched for his phone and dialled a number.

 

“Sun..ny...help....me...”

 

Sunny came shortly after. Sunny found Donghae sitting next to the lifeless Jessica. Next to Donghae was the knife full of blood.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Sunny went to Donghae and kneeled next to him.

 

“Oppa, what happened?”
“It was...an accident. Sunny...it was an...accident...,” Donghae was still trembling.
“Oppa....,”
“Sunny...what will happen to Kaeun and Chaeyeon after this?” Donghae panicked.

 

Sunny paused before she gave out the stupidest idea ever.

 

“Oppa, clean up and change your clothes, I will take care of everything,” Sunny said.
“What are you-,”
“I will take the blame oppa, but promise me you will take care of Chaeyeon for me,” Sunny requested.
“Sunny, but...,”
“I love you oppa so please go now,”

 

Sunny pushed Donghae out of the room and Donghae ran back to his room, shower and changed her clothes. Sunny called the police and told them she killed a person. After the call, Sunny picked up the knife on the floor. She smudged some blood on her cloth and stood. 

 

“Mom?”

 

Sunny saw Kaeun at the door. She panicked as the little Kaeun looked scared. Sunny took a step closer towards Kaeun,

 

“Kaeun....This is not...,”

 

Donghae came and kicked the knife out of Sunny’s hand and pinned her down on the ground.

 

“Kaeun! Call the police!”

 

Kaeun did not listen to Donghae and fainted instead. Donghae ran to Kaeun and picked her up. Donghae turned to Sunny who was sitting on the ground.

 

“Just go oppa,”
“I promise I will make up to you,” Donghae said.
“Just protect my child, that’s all I need,”
“Sunny, I love you,” Donghae confessed in tears.
“I love you too,”

 

The police siren could be heard outside the house. Sunny hold tight on the knife and sat next to Jessica body. Donghae ran out of the house and told the police her wife was killed. Sunny was arrested and the rest are history.

 

Sakura and Sunny sat on the bench at the park. 

 

“Believe me, everything would be just fine,” Sakura said.
“I just want to hug my child back, why is it so hard for me to that?”
“You met Chaeyeon’s dad right the day he fainted?” 
“Yes, I told him I want to see Chaeyeon but he would not allow me. He even told his guard to keep an eye on me. I threatened him that I will tell the truth and he fainted,” Sunny explained.
“So, what are you going to do now? Kaeun thought you are the one who killed her mom and she wants you dead,”
“I will commit suicide,” Sunny said.
“No! Don’t you dare to do that,”
“She will tell Chaeyeon everything,”
“Then, why don’t you tell Chaeyeon the truth?” 

 

Sunny and Sakura looked at each other. 

 

“Tell her the truth, you are innocent, and you are h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter