Heart Of A Mother

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let Minju go!” Yujin said.
“I don’t want to, I’m taking her with me,” Taeyeon refused.

 

Yujin threw a beam of darkness at Taeyeon but Taeyeon absorbed it instead.

 

“Don’t you know that I am the Angel of Darkness?”

 

Minju continued her attack and she threw the beam continuously at Taeyeon. Taeyeon absorbed all the attack while laughing.

 

“It’s no use Yujin, I am immune to your power,”

 

Yujin then charged at Taeyeon but Taeyeon snapped her finger and immediately Yujin was chained by the dark shadow. Yujin struggled to escape and the dark shadow began to surround her.

 

“You are too young, still a kid,”

 

Taeyeon made a circle and formed an orb which she threw at Yujin. As the orb hit Yujin, there was an explosion and Yujin was knocked out on the ground. Taeyeon scoffed.

 

“Stupid,”

 

Taeyeon picked Yujin up, went back to Minju and they disappeared in the thin air. 

 

= = = = =

 

Hyewon and Eunbi were still in the prison. Eunbi was thinking hard about what Yoona said while Hyewon was wondering if she should tell Eunbi about the key.

 

“Eun,” Hyewon called.
“Erm?”
“What are we going to do now?”
“I don’t know, I can’t even use my power now,”
“Eun,”

 

Hyewon showed the key to Eunbi.

 

“Hye, is that the key for this prison?”

 

Hyewon nodded and Eunbi took the key from Hyewon’s hand. Eunbi unlocked the gate and pulled Hyewon out. 

 

“Eun,” Hyewon called.
“Yes?”
“Where are we going now?” Hyewon asked.
“To Lord Taeyeon of course!"

 

Hyewon pulled her hand away from Eunbi and Eunbi turned to Hyewon, puzzled.

 

“I don’t want to go back to Taeyeon,” Hyewon said.
“What are you talking about?”
“Eun, I want to stop doing all this crime. We are an angel. We are supposed to protect, not killing,” Hyewon stated.
“Hye, don’t be absurd, come let’s go,”

 

Eunbi tried to grab Hyewon’s wrist but Hyewon shoved her hand away.

 

“I won’t follow you anymore, I will stay here in Izolympus because this is where I belong,” Hyewon added.
“Stop it Hyewon, we have to help Lord Taeyeon! The Queen is lying to us and she kill Seohyun!”

 

Hyewon took a deep breathe calming herself down.

 

“You can go if you want, I will surrender to the Queen,"

 

Eunbi bit her lip, furious. 

 

“Then we are over,”

 

Eunbi pushed Hyewon and walked away. Hyewon watched silently as Eunbi gets further.

 

“Hmm...interesting,” A voice approached.
“Hi Yena,”

 

Yena walked next to Hyewon.

 

“What make you change your mind?” Yena asked.
“I saw the future, Taeyeon will kill me because she knows I don’t believe in her,”
“So, how about your girlfriend? Taeyeon will kill her too,”
“I know where to find Taeyeon, but in exchange spare Eunbi and me,” Hyewon made a deal.
“If that’s the case, we need help,”

 

= = = = =

 

Minju was surprised when she found out she was in hell the moment she woke up. In front of her was Taeyeon and to Minju surprise, there was the dead Seohyun next to her. Minju was chained by the dark shadow and she could not move.

 

“Angel of life,” Taeyeon called.
“What do you want from me?
“I know you learn the resurrection spell,”
“That spell is forbidden!”
“I don’t care! I want you to resurrect my daughter back!” Taeyeon ordered.
“No! I don’t know how to use that spell!” Minju lied.
“Minju, that dark orb in your body is because of the spell that you learn. You are special because you are given the power to resurrect the death. You are the chosen one. So, stop lying and give me my daughter back!” Taeyeon said.
“No, I’m not going to use it! I promise I won’t use that spell again!”
“I kind of expected this,”

 

Taeyeon snapped her finger and unconscious Yujin appeared, floating inside a dark orb. Minju was taken aback looking at the injured Yujin.

 

“What have you done to her?” 
“She was too aggressive trying to save you so I hit her a bit?”
“Damn you Taeyeon!” Minju shouted.
“So, if you want her alive, resurrect Seohyun or else I will kill her!” Taeyeon threatened.
“No!” Minju refused again.
“Idiot!”

 

Taeyeon chanted a spell and a dark shadow appeared around Yujin.

 

“You want her dead so I will kill her now. Shadow attack!”

 

The shadow glided inside the dark orb and started to attack Yujin. Yujin was too weak to ask for help and she could only shed a tears. was telling Minju everything was fine. Minju felt the pain and she eventually gave up,

 

“STOP!” Minju fall on her knees.

 

Taeyeon’s shadow immediately disappeared. Taeyeon smiled.

 

“So, what is it Minju?”
“I....will...do...it....,” Minju stuttered in tears.
“Good,”

 

= = = = =

 

Nako and Wonyoung were following Sunny. The momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter