2.8 After Three Months

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was surrounded by the angels. All the angels were staring at her. Too much thing happened in that three months. First, the Angels got kicked out from Izolympus and they lost their powers. Second, now they all cramped inside Chaeyeon’s house. Third, the Earth was in a very bad condition. The Earth was being controlled by the dark shadows. Yes, Yuri is alive, and she took over Izolympus. The Angels were powerless that they all had to run to Earth for covers. Human were all captured and locked in a huge dark orb. There was no one on the street, only shadows and the powerless Angels left. The heaven could not even help, the dead risen from hell and began to attack them. With no support from the Angels, the heaven depended on themselves.

 

“How did you guys survive?” Chaeyeon was curious since all the angels were alive.

“We hide, and we use or combat skills to fight the shadows,” Yena answered.

“It is still okay during the day, but at night, its really dangerous,” Yujin added.

 

Chaeyeon noticed that her house had changed into some hideout. The windows were all covered, there were CCTV camera all around along with lots of weapons and food supplies.

 

“Has any of you try to search for Sakura?” Chaeyeon asked.

“We are powerless, we can’t even fly,” Hyewon stated.

 

Chaeyeon kept thinking about Sakura and the crystal. Both Yuri and Sakura were absorbed into that crystal, but why only Yuri came out.

 

KRINGG!!

 

Hyewon rushed to the monitor room. She checked the CCTV.

 

“Oh crap!”

 

Hyewon rushed to the angels.

 

“Nako and Wonyoung! They got caught by the shadows!” Hyewon informed.

“We need to save them!”

 

Yujin and Yena changed into their combat gear while Hyewon and Eunbi kept their eyes on the monitor.

 

“Let me go with you,” Chaeyeon asked Yena and Yujin.

“But you just wake up, you are not-,”

“Just let me,” Chaeyeon insisted.

 

Yujin turned to Eunbi and Eunbi nodded her head, approving the request.

 

“Okay, put your gear on,” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter