2.6 By My Side

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyeon, do you love me?”

 

Chaeyeon leaned down and gifted Sakura a peck on her lips.

 

“Of course, I love you Sakura,”

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon for a hug. She was about to lose her mind, living without Chaeyeon by her side.

 

“Sakura, I’m sorry,”

“It’s okay. I understand why it happen to you,”

 

Chaeyeon broke from the hug and hold Sakura by her shoulder. Chaeyeon looked deep into Sakura’s eyes.

 

“Kill me before I transform into that monster again,” Chaeyeon said.

 

Sakura shook her head and she cupped Chaeyeon’s face.

 

“You won’t be that monster again, you are my Chaeyeon and you will stay next to me till death do us apart,”

“But what if she takes over my body over again?” Chaeyeon was worried she might hurt Sakura again.

“I will kill her, but I won’t kill you,”

“How are you going to do that?”

“There is always ways Chaeyeon, trust me,” Sakura assured.

“I always trust you,”

“Good. Now, we must go back to Izolympus, they need us there,”

 

Chaeyeon nodded and Sakura gave her a short peck on her lips.

 

“I love you,”

“I love you too,”

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi and Hyewon hid behind the pillars. Yuri and her army had entered the throne room. Eunbi and Hyewon need to buy time until help arrived.

 

“ANGEL OF REVENGE! ANGEL OF FUTURE! COME OUT NOW! I KNOW BOTH OF YOU ARE HERE! I CAN SMELL YOU!” Yuri shouted through the big room.

 

Hyewon signalled Eunbi to keep quite and stood on guard.

 

“I heard you use to work with Lord Taeyeon. Don’t you think it is a good idea if you both work for me now? We will make a great team,”

 

Yuri scanned every corner of the room, but she could not see them.

 

“This is so annoying! Shadow find them!”

 

The dark shadow searched around the throne room. Eunbi and Hyewon started to run away when one of the shadows spotted them,

 

“There you are!” Yuri smirked.

 

With Hyewon support, Eunbi shot the shadow using her power. Hyewon predicted the direction of the shadow and Eunbi will shoot them. They were flying inside the throne room and the missed shot destroyed the walls.

 

“Catch them fast!” Yuri was getting annoyed.

 

The shadow kept running after Eunbi and Hyewon and more appeared from the ground.

 

“Eun! They are endless!” Hyewon noticed more shadow coming.

“Just hold on, I’m sure they will be here soon!”

 

The shadow caught Eunbi’s right leg and she fell to the ground.

 

“EUN!”

 

Hyewon threw a beam of energy towards the shadow and it burned. Hyewon rushed to Eunbi and helped her up.

 

“Eun, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,”

 

Hyewon and Eunbi froze when they realize the dark shadow has surrounded them. There was no place to escape.

 

“Join me Eunbi, Hyewon, you won’t regret it!” Yuri walked in between the shadows.

“No, we won’t,” Hyewon hid Eunbi behind her.

“You will die if you refuse and it will be a waste,”

“We won’t repeat our mistake! Izolympus is our home and we won’t betray,”

“This used to be my home too, but they trashed me, so I don’t think this place deserved to be called home, it’s a trash,” Yuri walked circling Eunbi and Hyewon.

“Sakura will defeat you!” Eunbi stated.

“Sakura? She is dead, and killed by her loved one, her love life is tragic,” Yuri laughed.

 

Yuri stopped walking and asked,

 

“So, are you joining me or not?”

“NO!”

“Too bad,”

 

Yuri walked back and signalled her shadow to end the two angels. Hyewon and Eunbi could not move as their leg were tied by the dark shadow. The dark shadow formed a huge dark beam and was ready to throw it.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, if I die now, I want you to know that I love you,” Hyewon whispered.

“Huh? What?”

“I love you, always,”

 

The shadow three the dark beam towards Eunbi and Hyewon direction. Eunbi and Hyewon closed their eyes.

 

BOOM!

 

A loud explosion was heard. Eunbi and Hyewon opened their eyes and saw Wonyoung and Nako blocked the attack.

 

“We are not late right?” Wonyoung smiled at Eunbi.

“You are just in time!” Hyewon gave her a thumbs up.

 

The dark shadow retreated behind Yuri. Yuri clenched her fist in anger.

 

“Love and Kindness are here, so annoying,”

“Come on Yuri, we should be easy target!” Nako said cutely.

“Stop acting cute!”

“We are the best in doing aegyo!” Wonyoung acted cute.

“Pfft! Shadows! Destroy them!”

 

Nothing happened. The shadows would not move. Yuri turned to the dark shadow.

 

“Why won’t you do it?”

“We can’t attack Angel of Love and Kindness when they are looking so cute like that!”

“Nonsense! If you will not, then I have to do it!”

 

Yuri charged a black orb on her hand and threw it at Nako and Wonyoung. Nako and Wonyoung avoided the attack and countered Yuri with their power, but with one blow, Yuri knocked them out.

 

“YAH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter