Facts

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up and found herself lying down on her bed in Chaeyeon’s house.


“Saku-chan?”

 

Chaeyeon was next to Sakura, holding her hand.

 

“Chae? How come I’m here?” Sakura questioned.
“Yujin found you unconscious on the graveyard and took you back here,”
“I fainted again,” Sakura sighed.
“Are you okay?”
“Yes I’m fine, maybe I fainted from exhaustion, but Minju, where is she?”

 

Chaeyeon took Sakura to Minju’s room. Yujin was sleeping next to the unconscious Minju. 

 

“Yujin said Minju is badly injured,” Chaeyeon stated.
“How bad it is?”
“To the point she almost die,” 
“Did Yujin ask for help from any of the angel?”
“Yujin said the other angel hates her,”
“Aigoo Yujin, she is still a kid even though she lives in this world for a long time already,” 

 

Sakura closed the door and dragged Chaeyeon to the living room. Sakura chanted,

 

“Kim Chaewon, come here now,”

 

In a blink of time, another angel appeared. Her white greenish wings is very pretty fanning from her back.

 

“Kkura unnie, I’m here, why did you call?” 
“Chaewon, can you help to heal Minju?” Sakura requested.
“Minju? Is Yujin there?”
“Yes she is,”
“I don’t want to,” Chaewon refused.
“Chaewon, you are the angel of healing, please help them. Forget about your heartbreak, you can’t force love,” Sakura begged.
“Hmm...it’s hurt that Minju rejected my love because she gas feelings Yujin,”
“Chaewon, it’s al in the past, can you help them as a friend?”

 

Chaewon pouted at Sakura. She knew she would never win over the daughter of the queen.

 

“Okay, I do this for you, because of you unnie,”
“Thank you Chaewon,”

 

Chaewon went inside the room followed by Sakura and Chaeyeon. Yujin was surprised to see Chaewon but Sakura instructed her to stay silent. Chaewon stood next to Minju and she chanted a spell. A green light flowed inside Minju for a few minutes.

 

“She will wake up soon, luckily Minju has healing power inside her so she is healing but please when she wake up, don’t let her injured again because there is a dark orb in her body and I’m afraid she will get worse because of that,” Chaewon explained.
“Dark orb?” Yujin questioned.
“I don’t know what it is, maybe you should bring her to the queen,” Chaewon suggested.
“Thanks for helping Chaewon,” Sakura and Chaewon exchanged a handshake.
“Anything for you unnie,”

 

Chaewon looked at the unconscious Minju for one more time and then she disappeared. 

 

“Yujin, do you have any idea why Chaewon hates you?” Sakura asked.

 

Yujin shook her head. One day, Chaewon hates her for unknown reason. She tried to ask Chaewon about it but Chaewon ignored her.

 

“You should ask Minju about it then,”

 

Yujin just nodded. Sakura and Chaeyeon left to their respective room. Yujin went to sit next to Minju. Suddenly, Minju opened her eyes and sat. Minju looked confused and she was sweating badly.

 

“Minju? Are you okay?”
“Yujin, I know why Taeyeon wants me!” Minju was nervous.
“Minju, calm down. Relax. You are recovering,”
“Yujin, she is after me because if that forbidden spell,”

 

Yujin covered trying not to scream. 

 

“Yujin, I’m scared,” Minju added.

 

Yujin reached for Minju’s hand and hold tight onto it. Yujin stared into Minju’s eyes.

 

“Minju, I promise I will protect you,”
“Yujin, why are you doing this?” Minju questioned.
“Because...just because,”

 

Minju was a bit frustrated with the answers because she has a feelings for Yujin. Yujin is the reason she rejected Chaewon’s love but she is scared to tell Yujin what she feels because she has no idea how Yujin feels towards her.

 

“Minju,” Yujin called.
“Yes?”
“Kkura unnie told me that you know the exact reason why Chaewon hates me,”
“Kkura unnie told you that?”
“Yes, and I’m curious so I want to ask you, why does she hates me so much?” 

 

Minju was hesitating to answer but looking at Yujin hopeful face, she decided to tell her. She will know about it sooner or later anyway.

 

“Minju?” Yujin called again.
“Because of you Yujin, because I like you,” Minju revealed.

 

Yujin was speechless. What did Minju say again?

 

“Pardon me?”
“Yujin, I like you. That’s why I reject Chaewon,” Minju repeated.
“You like me?”
“Yes I like you. Like a lot. I confess oh my god, I’m so shy now, I-,”

 

Minju was interrupted when Yujin crashed her lips against Minju’s. Minju froze as she felt that soft lips on hers. Yujin was closing her eyes and eventually Minju too. That kiss was soft but they could feel butterflies everywhere.

 

“I like you too Minju,” Yujin confessed as they broke the kiss.
“Wow...,”

 

Both Minju and Yujin were shy with each other. They did not even look at each other. 

 

“So, you guys are dating now?”

 

Yujin almost fell from the bed when they saw Sakura and Chaeyeon at the door. Minju covered her face with the blanket.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter