Human and Angel

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaeyeon, a 25 years old woman was running through the massive crowd of people. She was late again for work because she woke up late after working overnight to complete her project. Chaeyeon works in an animation company, Feather Animation as the Creative Director and she loves her job. She lives her whole life drawing and creating animation. Even though the company is owned by her family, she was not assigned in the higher position as her father thought she was not fit to run the company. The company was run by her sister, Lee Kaeun which she dislikes a lot due to her arrogant self and always looking down on Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon finally reached the company after sprinting like an Usain Bolt. She was late 5 minutes. Chaeyeon rushed to the 8th floor to the meeting room and as expected, everyone was waiting for her. Chaeyeon bowed as an apology and placed everything on the table. She light the projector up and connected her laptop to it. Chaeyeon could feel a death glare from the CEO, her sister. Chaeyeon gulped, trying her best to stay calm and professional.

 

“Sorry, I’m late, I will begin my presentation now,”

 

Kaeun did not budge nor said anything. She crossed her arms and her finger kept tapping which made Chaeyeon nervous.

 

“Miss Lee, you may start,”

 

Chaeyeon began presenting her new ideas. It was a new superhero animation. The hero is someone who is an agent that undergo some undercover mission with his friend. It was an adventure story of a group of friend which Chaeyeon thought a trends right now 

 

“Bull,”

 

Chaeyeon stopped when Kaeun interrupted.

 

“Pardon me?”
“This is too lame, I don’t like it. Create a new one in a month and present it to me,”

 

Chaeyeon froze. She could not believe what she just heard. The animation she created took almost 3 month for her to finish and Kaeun rejected after 5 minutes.
“But Miss-,”
“We are done here,”

 

Kaeun raised from her seat. Everyone immediately bowed.

 

“One month,” Kaeun said and left with her assistant. The others followed shortly after.

 

Chaeyeon let out a long sighed. All her hard work was put to waste. Chaeyeon switched her laptop off and leaned her hand on the table. There was tears but she was holding it in.

 

“It’s okay Chaeyeon, everything will be okay,” Chaeyeon cheered herself up.

 

= = = = =

 

“RUN!!!”

 

The small girl was running when a fire was catching after her. It was small but since it was fire, it was hot.

 

“UNNIE! STOP IT! PLEASE!!!”

 

The small girl could be heard begging for sympathy but the one who was controlling the fire would not listen. The finger was swinging left and right, following the small girl. She was smirking, proud of what she was doing.

 

“KKURA UNNIE! PLEASE! I WON’T DO IT ANYMORE!”

 

That small girl slipped and fell. The flying fire was about to attack her but stopped right in front of her eyes. That small girl trembled in fear. Miyawaki Sakura, the Angel of Elements walked towards the small girl. She was wearing a black leather jacket and jeans and her red wings were fanning lightly. Her eyes locked onto that small girl. Her eyes were red just like her wing because she was using the element of fire which scared the small girl the most.

 

“Nako,”

 

That deep voice scared Nako. Her stare was enough to make Nako trembled in fear. Nako, the Angel of Kindness could not even countered Sakura because kindness is inside her. Nako’s shirt was ripped and her rainbow wings were supporting small body from falling. But, she was about to die because Sakura was going to kill her.

 

“Who told you to save her? She deserves to die!” Sakura said.
“Unnie, she did not meant it, she was forced to do it,”

 

Nako remembered the human girl she saved from being killed by Sakura. That girl killed her father after being abused by her father. Sakura who witnessed the scene concluded that girl deserved to die and instructed the Angel of Death to kill her but Nako saved that girl. Sakura felt Nako was against her and decided to punish Nako.

 

“Unnie, let the human law solve it, don’t mess with them,” Nako was still on the floor.
“The thing I hate the most is human law, they are ridiculously stupid, I have my own law that I love so you have no right to interfere with whatever I’m doing!” Sakura shouted.

 

Nako gets nervous as fire started to build behind Sakura. She was burning. Her hair was on fire which was not a good sign. As Sakura get closer, Nako take a step backward.

 

“Unnie...please...I beg you...,”
“I hate it when someone is against me!”

 

Sakura formed a fire on her hand. 

 

“Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter