2.9 Resurrection

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was looking out the window. The angels went back home after the encounter with Yuri. Wonyoung and Nako were badly injured and was treated by Hitomi and Chaewon. Eunbi and Hyewon were at the CCTV room, having their own time. Yena and Yujin stood behind Chaeyeon, waiting for Chaeyeon to calm down. Chaeyeon totally lost her mind after she saw Sakura. Chaeyeon almost flew to Izolympus but Yena and Yujin stopped her. They wanted to figure Chaeyeon’s power and why was she the only on with power.

 

“I need to save Sakura,” Chaeyeon told the two angels.

“You know it’s dangerous, Izolympus is heavily guarded by shadows,” Yena said.

“Yes, what if it’s just a trap? What if Sakura is not even there?” Yujin added.

“But my instinct is saying that Sakura is there, she feels so close to me,”

“This is too dangerous, you are our only hope now in Earth, you are the only one with power,” Yena tried to knock some sense into Chaeyeon. Since Chaeyeon is the only one with power, at least that could help them fight the shadows on Earth.

“Just let her go, we cannot hide forever,” Eunbi suddenly appeared.

“Eunbi!” Yena protested.

“We have to fight, if Chaeyeon can do it, then let her do it, we cannot live like this forever, sooner or later we will get killed,”

 

Chaeyeon looked at Yena and Yujin. She really hopes they would agree.

 

“Fine, if that what you want,” Yena left and locked herself inside her room. Chaeyeon felt bad for Yena. She knew Yena was stressed about the whole situation.

“Don’t mind her, she will be okay later,” Eunbi assured.

 

Chaeyeon just nodded. Chaeyeon then prepared herself to go to Izolympus. She decided to depart as soon as it gets dark.

 

= = = = =

 

The night came and Chaeyeon was ready to leave. Chaeyeon bid goodbye to Hitomi, Chaewon, Eunbi and Hyewon, telling them to stay safe. Yujin, Yena and Minju were nowhere to be seen while Wonyoung and Nako were still recovering. Chaeyeon walked down the alley, thinking of ways to fly up to Izolympus.

 

“You are not going alone,”

 

Chaeyeon stopped walking and turned behind her. She saw Yena, Yujin and Minju wearing a backpack walking towards her.

 

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Let’s go together,” Yena suggested.

“But you guys have no power and it’s dangerous,” Chaeyeon opposed the idea.

“Our combat skills are probably better than you,” Yujin walked in front of Chaeyeon followed by Yena.

“Teamwork Chaeyeon!” Minju patted Chaeyeon’s shoulder and followed after Yena and Yujin.

 

Chaeyeon froze at her spot. She was hesitating to put her friend in danger.

 

“Chaeyeon? Let’s go?” Yena called her.

 

Chaeyeon looked at her friend. A smile curved on her lips, “It’s better with friends,”.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon, Yena, Yujin and Minju reached Izolympus easily thanks to Chaeyeon new power. Chaeyeon formed a crystal that lift them all up to Izolympus. As expected, when they reached Izolympus, Yuri’s shadow welcomed them. Chaeyeon only had one objective, to save Sakura. The shadow escorted the four angels to meet Yuri. They saw Yuri standing in front of crystallized Sakura. She was waiting for them.

 

“Ah, angels are finally here, welcome back to Izolympus!” Yuri greeted them.

 

The angels watched as Izolympus turned dark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter