2.7 Crystal

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark Chaeyeon formed a black orb on her hand. Sakura took a step back. She did not want to harm Chaeyeon.

 

“Are you afraid? That you might kill the person you love?” Dark Chaeyeon asked.

“Chaeyeon! I know you can hear me! Fight the darkness and you can control your body again!” Sakura said.

“Chaeyeon is a weak human. She won’t be able to fight me!”

“She is stronger than you think!”

“Then fight me!”

 

Dark Chaeyeon threw the dark orb at Sakura but Sakura avoided the attack. Dark Chaeyeon charged at Sakura and the two began to fight intensely. Yuri slowly escaped the throne room and she went down to the basement. Nako and Wonyoung went after Yuri as Sakura was fighting Chaeyeon.

 

“Where is she going?” Nako questioned as they followed Yuri.

“Isn’t that the way to the forbidden place?”

“Don’t tell me-,”

“We need to go fast!”

 

At the same time, Chaewon was fighting Hitomi in the hallway. Hitomi destroyed lots of stuff and Chaewon who has low combat level is a no match for her. Chaewon injured badly after Hitomi landed a strong punch on her face.

 

“I told you that you can’t beat me,” Dark Hitomi said.

“Tomi, please.... come back,” Chaewon was panting.

“I will end you before you could see her again,”

“Tomi, do you hear me? Fight this darkness, you promised me,”

“Stop talking or I will end you!”

 

Chaewon stood with all her might. She glared at dark Hitomi.

 

“You don’t deserve her body! She is a kind angel! I will make sure she comes back!”

 

Chaewon charged at dark Hitomi. Instead of hitting her, Chaewon hugged her tight.

 

“What are you doing?” Dark Hitomi struggled to escape from Chaewon.

“Tomi! Fight her! I am here waiting for you! Come back to me!”

“Get off me!”

 

Dark Hitomi unleashed an explosion and Chaewon was thrown to the side.

 

“You stupid angel!”

 

Dark Hitomi tried to throw a beam towards Chaewon but it would not pop out.

 

“What is happening?”

 

Dark Hitomi suddenly felt dizzy. Her vision turned black and when she got her vision back, she was in a black room and standing in front of her is Hitomi.

 

“Where am I?” Dark Hitomi asked.

“We both are inside Hitomi’s mind,”

“What have you done?” Dark Hitomi looked.

“I will kill you from my body!”

“You can’t do that! We are the same person that live in one body!”

“Then try me!”

 

Dark Hitomi threw endless of bullet to Hitomi but Hitomi is faster. Hitomi summoned the power of light.

 

“What is that light?” Dark Hitomi covered her eyes as the light was too strong for her.

“The power of light. Goodbye darkness!”

 

Hitomi threw the light ball to Dark Hitomi.

 

“NO!!!!!!”

 

As the light hit Dark Hitomi, her body slowly turn into ashes and slowly disappeared.

 

“I WILL KILL YOU!”

 

That was Dark Hitomi last word before she completely vanished. Hitomi took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes back, she was back in Izolympus.

 

“CHAEWON!”

 

Hitomi rushed to Chaewon. Chaewon was half awake and she curved a smile on her lips when she saw Hitomi.

 

“Do you hear me?”

“Yes, I do, thank you,”

“That’s great, I hope you kill her,”

“I did, thanks for your hug earlier,”

“I’m so tired but we need to help the others,”

“Heal yourself, I will go to the others,” Hitomi said.

“Okay. I need a little bit of time,”

“I will be right back,”

 

Hitomi rushed to the throne room. As expected, Chaeyeon and Sakura were in intense fight. Chaeyeon attacked Sakura but Sakura did not fight her back. Sakura dodged Chaeyeon’s attack while calling for her.

 

“Chaeyeon! Come to your sense! You are not a monster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter