Hate

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju stared deep into Yujin’s eyes. Yujin was right about the forbidden power that she use earlier. The power of resurrection. Where the dead came back alive. It was forbidden to use because it breaks the law of life and death.

 

“Why did you learn that Minju?” Yujin questioned.
“I have my reasons,” 
“You will be punished if the Queen found out about this,”
“Do me a favour, tell nobody about this,” Minju requested as she hold onto Yujin’s hand.
“Minju, you-,”
“Yujin please, just this time, don’t tell anyone that I’m learning this power,” Minju begged.
“Fine, but don’t misuse that power,” Yujin said.
“Yujin, the life and death forbid this power for a reason and you have to know we are the angel of life and death,” Minju stated.
“What is your point?” Yujin puzzled.
“I have this feeling that I need to learn this power, and it was unexplainable,” 
“Whatever it is, promise me you won’t do something stupid,” Yujin added.
“I won’t! I promise,”

 

Minju ruffled Yujin’s hair which flustered Yujin. Minju giggled at Yujin’s blushing face.

 

“You still like me don’t you?” Minju guessed.
“I’m not!”
“Liar!”
“Pfft, I have work,”

 

Yujin left Minju and rushed out of the house. She touched her beating hard. It was pumping like crazy.

 

“Minju.. really!”

 

= = = = =

 

It was 3 in the morning. Sakura was asleep in her room. Chaeyeon pushed Sakura’s door and made her way to the bed. She lie down behind Sakura and slipped her hand on Sakura’s waist giving her a back hug. Sakura is so warm. Chaeyeon snuggled closer to Sakura and her head leaned on Sakura’ shoulder.

 

“Chae?” Sakura called half asleep.
“I just want to hug you,” Chaeyeon whispered.
“Is everything okay?”
“Everything is fine,”

 

Sakura turned her body around to face Chaeyeon. As expected, Chaeyeon’s eyes swell from crying. Sakura caressed Chaeyeon’s cheek. Chaeyeon just stared into Sakura’s pink and blue eyes.

 

“You can tell me anything Chae, I am here for you,” Sakura said.
“I love you Sakura,” Chaeyeon stole a peck from Sakura’s lips.
“Hey that was sneaky,” Sakura pinched Chaeyeon’s cheek.
“For real, I really love you,” Chaeyeon repeated.

 

Sakura grinned. She gave Chaeyeon a forehead kiss and said,

 

“I like you,”

 

Sakura moved down and kissed Chaeyeon’s left cheek,

 

“I will do anything for you,”

 

Then, Sakura gave Chaeyeon a short kiss on her lips and confessed,

 

“I love you Lee Chaeyeon,”

 

Chaeyeon smiled and hugged Sakura. She snuggled under Sakura’s neck and Sakura kissed her head while hugging her back.

 

“Let’s sleep now,”

 

= = = = =

 

Seungwoo and Kaeun were at a club. There were a birthday party at the club organized by a rich chaebol which is Kaeun and Seungwoo friend. The music was loud and everyone were dancing like crazy. Seungwoo were talking with some of his friend while Kaeun was chatting with one of Seungwoo’s friend, Daniel.

 

“I can’t believe you agree to engage to Seungwoo,” Daniel said.
“It’s all business Dan and everyone knows it,”
“What a waste,” Daniel took a sip of her wine.
“Why though?”
“You know I have my eyes on you for a long time and in the end you choose him over me,” 
“Dan, we talk about this didn’t we? We are over like long time ago,” Kaeun was feeling annoyed.
“You left me because of your father, you chose your father over me,”
“Dan, let’s stop talking about this,”
“Kaeun,” Daniel grabbed Kaeun’s hand.
“Daniel, please, Seungwoo is here, I don’t want to make a scene here,” Kaeun tried to shove Daniel’s hand away but failed.
“Kaeun, I’m serious right now,” Daniel voice deepened as he stared at Kaeun.
“Dan, let me go,”
“No,”

 

Daniel was about to lean to kiss Kaeun but a strong pair of hand pulled him back and punched him on the face. Danielle fell on the ground and everyone stopped whatever they were doing. All the attention were on them. Even the music stopped.

 

“What are you doing to my fiancé?” Seungwoo shouted at Daniel.
“Seungwoo, let’s go,” Kaeun tried to pull Seungwoo but he resisted.
“Don’t touch my girl or I will kill you!”

 

Daniel scoffed as he wiped the blood on her lips. Daniel got up and glared at Seungwoo,

 

“You think she loves you?” Daniel asked.
“Why don’t you ask her who she really loves?” Daniel added.

 

Seungwoo was burning inside that he charged at Daniel and gave him another punch. Daniel did not want to lost so he fought back. The crowd immediately broke their fight by holding on each of them.

 

“I will take Kaeun from you!” Daniel shouted.
“Screw you Daniel!”

 

Kaeun could not stand the stupid fighting so she left the club. Everyone was silent when they heard the door being slammed.

 

“,”

 

Seungwoo freed himself from the crowd and ran after Kaeun. After climbing u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter