Down

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura charged at Taeyeon and the fight began. 

 

“Fire cannon!”

 

Sakura shot a fire cannon at Taeyeon but Taeyeon summon her shadow shield to block the attack. Sakura attacked Taeyeon continuously but all the attack failed. 

 

“You can never win over me Sakura! I’m stronger than you!”

 

Taeyeon ordered her shadow to attack Sakura. Sakura guarded herself using the Earth Golem. The Golem fought with the shadow.

 

“Ice Rain!”

 

Ice rain fell from the sky and targeted Taeyeon. Taeyeon snapped her finger and all the ice turned into water due to overheat. Sakura bit her lip, getting furious at Taeyeon.

 

“Sakura, you should join me instead, together we can rule the world,” Taeyeon suggested.
“I’m not going to join someone who kills innocent people!”

 

The ground shook. Leaves and roots wrapped Taeyeon from her leg up to her neck. Taeyeon smirked.

 

“You have to remember this is hell, where fire is king,”

 

The leaves and roots were burned into ashes. 

 

“I’m done playing with your childish element games!”

 

Taeyeon formed a sword out of the shadow. Taeyeon pointed the sword at Sakura.

 

“Let’s fight for real!”

 

Taeyeon charged at Sakura. Sakura saw the incoming attacked. She blocked the attack by building a rock shield on her hand. 

 

“Noob,”

 

Sakura was surprised when Taeyeon smirked and her sword started wrapping Sakura’s arm. Taeyeon took a step back and summoned more shadow from the ground who surrounded Sakura and locking her tight. Sakura was unable to move her leg or her arm.

 

“This is too easy. The Queen’s daughter is not as strong as I thought,” 

 

Taeyeon turned to Hyewon who was still holding on to Yoona and Eunbi who was seating weakly next to her. 

 

“Where is Minju?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Hyewon did not respond. She only glared at Taeyeon.

 

“WHERE IS KIM MINJU!”

 

Taeyeon waved her hand and Eunbi’s flew to her and directly on her hand. Taeyeon was choking Eunbi on her neck. Eunbi tapped Taeyeon’s hand, begging her to let her go.

 

“TELL ME OR I WILL KILL HER!” Taeyeon threatened.

 

Hyewon froze. Eunbi was hurting and she could not tell Taeyeon where Minju was.

 

“KANG HYEWON TELL ME NOW!”

 

Taeyeon tightened her grip on Eunbi’s neck and Eunbi shouted in pain. However, Hyewon refused to talk. 

 

“Fine if that what you want, she will die,”

 

Taeyeon was about to form explosion on her hand but she was attacked by two beam of light. Taeyeon let Eunbi off and turned to the one who attacked her. It was Wonyoung and Nako who were trembling after launching the attack.

 

“More kids? Angels are all kid, what a shame,”

 

Nako and Wonyoung fired more beam of light but all the beam was deflected easily. 

 

“Shadow attack!”

 

Nako and Wonyoung saw the incoming shadow and they both managed to avoid the attack. At the same time, Hyewon used her remaining to free Sakura as Yoona instructed. Sakura ran to her mother while Nako and Wonyoung were distracting Taeyeon. Sakura hold Yoona’s hand in worry and Hyewon escaped with the dying Eunbi.

 

“Mother,” Sakura called.
“Sakura, there is only one way to stop this,”
“How? Tell me,”
“I will give you my power,” Yoona said.
“No! You will die! You can’t do that!” Sakura refused.
“This is the only way Sakura, you can never defeat Taeyeon,”
“How about you? You are strong right? You can defeat her,” Sakura said in tears.
“My child, I’m old. I’m not that strong. I can’t defeat her,” Yoona revealed.
“Mother,”

 

Yoona touched Sakura’s cheek. She rubbed on them slowly.

 

“This is your fate my child. You are the only one who can defeat her,” Yoona added.
“Mother no,”
“Sakura, end this and be happy with Chaeyeon,”
“Please....please...no,”
“I’m sorry sweetheart, but you are worth it,”

 

Yoona shined bright as she transferred all her power to Sakura. Sakura felt a load of energy building inside her. She felt like she had been reborn. The new feel. She felt stronger. As the power transfer ended, Yoona was no longer holding Sakura. Sakura cried in tears and she slowly leaned down and planted a kiss on Yoona’s forehead. After the kiss, Yoona’s body floated in the air, turned into small particles and dissolved. Sakura was still crying. 

 

“Mother...I’m sorry,”

 

A loud bang was heard and both Nako and Wonyoung were on the ground, all weak. They were completely defeated. 

 

“You can never defeat me!” Taeyeon laughed.

 

Sakura clenched her fist. She was so angry. Her eyes turned black. A dark aura surrounded her along with blue flame. Sakura stood and her attention was all on Taeyeon. Taeyeon could feel the strong energy coming from Sakura. 

 

“You!”

 

Sakura gave no chance. Sakura punched Taeyeon and with that one blow, Taeyeon was crushed to the wall. 

 

“You kill my mother!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter