1004

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Give it to me now!” Taeyeon urged.

 

Sakura eyes were locked on Chaeyeon who was hurting inside the dark orb. Taeyeon attacked Chaeyeon again and this time Chaeyeon shouted her heart out. It was hurting like she was about to die.

 

“STOP!” Sakura gave up.
“Finally,”
“I will give you my power but let Chaeyeon and her mother off,”
“I will do that, after you give me your power,” Taeyeon said.

 

Sakura shut her power off. She looked at Taeyeon. Sakura lend her hand out and closed her eyes.

 

“I will give you my power now,”

 

Suddenly, the factory door opened and Seungwoo appeared.

 

“KAEUN!”

 

Seungwoo ran towards Kaeun who was actually Seohyun. Seohyun puzzled as  she saw Seungwoo approaching.

 

“Stop right there!” Seohyun ordered.
“Kaeun, what are you doing? This is all wrong!” Seungwoo was desperate.
“Who are you?” Seohyun asked.
“Kaeun! I am Seungwoo, your fiancé!” Seungwoo replied.
“Fiancé?” Seohyun was reminded of Kyuhyun, her loved one.
“Kaeun, please, this is not the solution. Don’t kill anyone,” Seungwoo begged.
“I’m not Kaeun!” Seohyun denied.
“Kaeun! I promised I will take care of you! I will love you with all my heart as long as you stop hating your own sister,” Seungwoo pleaded.

 

Seohyun wavered. She was in Kaeun’s body right now. She was Kaeun. Her heart was divided. Kaeun who was inside her pitied Seungwoo and Kaeun cared about Seungwoo.

 

“Oppa,” Seohyun called without her realising.

 

Taeyeon was surprised. Taeyeon thought Seohyun had take full control of Kaeun but she did not.

 

“Seohyun, what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Seohyun was distracted. She felt like she wanted to run to Seungwoo and hug him. Wait. That was not her. That was Kaeun the one who wanted to go to Seungwoo.

 

“You are a distraction boy!”

 

Taeyeon charged a shadow and threw it to Seungwoo. Seohyun who saw this blocked the attacked by hugging Seungwoo tight. At the same time, Seohyun extracted herself out of Kaeun body and took the rest of the damage. Tears were falling from Seohyun eyes as the shadow at her soul. 

 

“Seohyun!”

 

Taeyeon froze when slowly, Seohyun’s soul slowly dissolved into the thin air.

 

“Mom...I’m sorry...,” Seohyun said before she disappeared.

 

Taeyeon fell on her knee. Seungwoo was holding the fainted Kaeun. Sakura saw everything. She took this chance to free Chaeyeon from the dark orb and put a shield around her and Sunny. Chaeyeon was too weak inside Sunny’s arm. 

 

“Seungwoo, run with Kaeun!” Sakura ordered.

 

Seungwoo nodded. She carried Kaeun out of the factory as Sakura said. With Chaeyeon and Sunny fully shielded, Sakura had no reason to step back. Taeyeon was still on the ground, sobbing.

 

“Taeyeon, it’s over. You daughter died again because of you!” Sakura stated.

 

Taeyeon who was crying suddenly laughed hysterically. The ground shook and Taeyeon’s body suddenly transformed into a demon. Taeyeon became a huge monster with two horns, burning wings and was extremely big.

 

“I will kill you Sakura!”

 

Taeyeon threw rocks at Sakura. Sakura formed an endless ice shield to block to dodge the attack. Sakura formed an ice arrows and shot them at Taeyeon but Taeyeon was immune to ice. 

 

“I will rule this world!”

 

Taeyeon threw fire balls at Sakura.

 

“Water cannon!” Sakura chanted as she shot each fire balls with water.
“Kids! Hahaha! Now Shadow Golem attack!” Taeyeon summoned.

 

Shadow golem appeared from the ground and started moving towards Sakura. Sakura stomped her right feet to the ground and the Earth Golem appeared. Thee Golems began fighting each other.

 

“Shadow force!” Taeyeon summoned and endless dark shadow began surrounding Sakura.

 

Sakura eyes turned yellow. Sakura charged herself with electricity and then discharged using her full body killing each shadow. Taeyeon growled in anger that the ground shook again.

 

“STUPID KID!” 

 

Taeyeon began malee attacked on Sakura. She threw punches  at Sakura and Sakura jumped left and right avoiding the attack. 

 

“Holy sword!”

 

Sakura pulled out a white sword and she jumped onto Taeyeon. Sakura ran up through her hand and she stabbed Taeyeon on her heart. 

 

“ARGHHHHH!!!”

 

Lights came out from Taeyeon’s heart and Sakura immediately jumped off Taeyeon’s body. 

 

“NO! I CAN’T DIE LIKE THIS!”

 

Slowly, the lights shine brighter and Taeyeon’s body exploded. The Golem disappeared and Taeyeon returned to her normal body. Taeyeon was lying weak on the ground not being able to move. Sakura kept her holy sword and walked to Taeyeon.

 

“You kill my mom and your daughter, is that what you want?” Sakura asked.
“This...is...not...o...ver...,” Taeyeon stuttered.
“This is over. You are going to face the God,”

 

Sakura chanted a spell and Taeyeon was teleported somewhere only Sakura knows. Sakura sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter