2.1 The Powerless Angel

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Revenge will lead to destruction,

The flower is paralyzed, and the kingdom is in danger,

Trust and love tear the heart apart,

To stay or to leave, decides the future”

 

Sakura opened her eyes and found herself panting hard and sweating. What did she just hear? Whose voice was that? Sakura checked the time. It was almost 3 in the morning. As the Queen of Izolympus, Sakura was quite busy managing the world.

 

“I need fresh air,”

 

Sakura headed out to the balcony. She stared at the beautiful view of Izolympus. There were fairies flying and flowers dancing. The fireflies lighted up the night. It was beautiful. However, somewhere far from Izolympus, there lies the Hell. Where people suffer for their crime. It was a scary place and even Sakura hates going there.

 

“Kkura!”

 

Sakura was surprised when Yena barged into her room. Yes, Sakura told all the angel to call her by her name because calling her Queen is just formal and annoying. During the first few month, Sakura let them call her Queen, but as time passed, Sakura started to dislike it. She feels like she is closer to the angel when they called each other by names.

 

“Yena? Why?”

“Dr Honda, she escaped!”

“What?”

 

Sakura sent an emergency signal to the angel in Earth. Chaeyeon, Yujin, Minju and Wonyoung who were on Earth immediately acted. They gathered at the Angel Hills waiting for uncommon incident.

 

“How did she escape? It was Izolympus where the security is crazy!” Yujin stated.

“No idea, but we have to look for her before it become worst,” Minju was worried.

 

Just then, there was an explosion. A big one from the city hall.

 

“North! City Hall!” Yujin pointed.

“Let’s go!”

 

The angels teleported themselves to the city hall and there were right. Hitomi just came out from the main door as if nothing happened. Behind her, fire and smoke were raging, and more explosion was heard.

 

“Dr Honda!” Chaeyeon called.

 

Hitomi stopped walking. She was just 50 metres away from the angels. Her eyes were black and there was a dark shadow surrounding her.

 

“Dr Honda! What are you doing?” Minju asked.

“I need to destroy everything, that is my job, I’m the Angel of Destruction,”

“No! Angels are not supposed to hurt, we are to protect,” Wonyoung said.

“But not me,”

 

Just then, Hitomi unleashed another explosive. Yujin jumped onto Minju to cover her and Chaeyeon pulled Wonyoung to save her. The angels were thrown to the ground trying to block the attack.

 

“I will kill all of you! All of you!” Hitomi shouted.

 

Hitomi unleashed another wave of explosion but this time, it stopped halfway. Time stopped moving along with everything in the world. From the sky, two angles were diving down.

 

“Yena, hold it, we need to catch her!” Sakura said.

“Take your time, I will defreeze the others,”

 

Yena went to the other angels and defreeze each of them. Sakura stood in front of frozen Hitomi. She took a deep breathe.

 

“What happened to you?” Sakura asked.

 

Sakura took a step closer but suddenly the time defreeze and the explosion hit Sakura. She was knocked back along with the others. Sakura slowly get up.

 

“Yena, did you defreeze the time?”

“No!” Yena denied as she got up. She wiped her lips that was bleeding.

 

Hitomi was still standing at her spot.

 

“Saku-chan! Are you okay?” Chaeyeon checked on Sakura.

“I’m fine, don’t let your guard down,” Sakura told the angels.

“I will freeze the time again!” Yena said.

 

Yena closed her eyes and freeze the time again. Time stopped but only for 5 seconds.

 

“Kkura, I can’t!” Yena informed.

“Oh no, this is not good. Let’s attack her!”

 

The angels nodded and they all charged at Hitomi but Hitomi unleashed another wave of explosion, knocking all the angels back. Minju was badly hurt as she hits the wall.  Sakura again stood and charged at Hitomi. Hitomi threw a wave of explosive at Sakura.

 

“Shield of rock!”

 

Sakura blocked the attack using rocks. She ran like a ninja to Hitomi, disappeared and teleported herself on top of Hitomi. Hitomi looked up and was surprised to see the incoming attack from Sakura. She closed her eyes but instead of getting hit, Sakura was knocked aside.

 

“Saku-chan!” Chaeyeon ran to Sakura.

“That’s hurt!” Sakura felt like her right hand broke.

 

Yena was looking at Hitomi. She was no longer alone. Next to her was a dark shadow who just punched Sakura aside with one blow. The dark shadow smirked at Yena. Yena thought Sakura said the dark shadow has short hair but this one definitely has a long hair.

 

“Who are you?” Yena asked as she could not see her face hidden behind the robe.

 

The dark shadow revealed her face with an evil smile. Yena’s heart almost dropped when she saw that familiar face.

 

“Yuri!!”

“Hello Yena, nice meeting you again,” Yuri greeted.

“But you are dead!”

“I guess not, I’m alive,”

“But how?”

“Things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter