Sakura's Garden

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day at Earth. Another day for Sakura to guide the Angels to run the world. Sakura was standing on top of a building, monitoring the movement of Angels. Minju and Yujin were doing good and so did Wonyoung and Nako. However, Sakura could not sense Chaeyeon. That new Angel was nowhere in radar. Actually, the real problem is, the only angel that Sakura could rarely detect is Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon, the Angel of Resurrection was given another power where it disabled the other angel from tracking her. It was for her own safety since she had the power to resurrect the dead.

 

“Are you missing me my Queen?”

 

Sakura turned and found Chaeyeon smiling at her. Chaeyeon with her sky-blue wing is really pretty.

 

“Where were you? I was looking for you!” Sakura said.

“Why are you looking for me? Is there anything urgent?”

“Yes! There is a big problem right now!”

“What is the problem Saku-chan?” Chaeyeon was concerned.

“My heart!”

“What’s wrong with your heart?” Chaeyeon was getting worried as she approached Sakura.

“My heart is missing you,” Sakura smiled teasingly at Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon was fooled. She slapped Sakura on her arm and Sakura laughed at her.

 

“I hate you,” Chaeyeon sulked.

“Owh, I know you love me because you are willing to die for me,”

“Pfft…still I hate you,” Chaeyeon turned away from Sakura, crossing her arm.

“If you hate me, then I have no reason to live, I will just kill myself,” Sakura said dramatically.

 

Chaeyeon immediately turned to the love of her life. Again, Sakura was laughing at her. She was fooled again.

 

“Arghh!!”

 

Chaeyeon was caught off guard when Sakura flew to her and gifted her a kiss on her lips. Sakura cupped her face while Chaeyeon’s hand slowly rose up to hold Sakura waist. At the same time, both the angels were floating in the air. The kiss was beautiful just like their love story.

 

BOOM!

 

A loud explosion was heard. Sakura and Chaeyeon broke from their kiss.

 

“What was that?”

 

From a distance, there was an explosion. A fire burning and smokes everywhere.

 

“Oh my god, it’s the hospital!”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon teleported to the hospital and as expected, the hospital was on fire. There was an explosion repeatedly at the second floor od the hospital. Minju and Yujin arrived shortly after along with Yena.

 

“What happened here?” Yena asked.

“Someone bombed the hospital, she is still alive and is running to the fifth floor,” Yujin informed as she scanned the building.

“Okay, Yena, Yujin and Chaeyeon, try to control the fire. Minju come with me! We might need to save life,”

 

The angels split up. Sakura and Minju went to the fifth floor while the other three went to look for ways to control the fire. Minju and Sakura broke into the glass on the fifth floor. The fifth floor was totally burned.

 

“Water shield,”

 

Sakura shielded herself and Minju with a water shield. They walked through the fire carefully, looking for the culprit. Sakura tried to look for the explosive, but it was nowhere to be seen. Not until Minju realised there was a person across them, throwing explosive randomly.

 

“There!”

 

Sakura eyes caught the culprit at the end of the building. They could rarely see the culprit face because of the heavy smoke. Sakura summoned water and launched at the culprit. She was knocked down with a blow.

 

“Minju, get her, I will put out the fire first,” Sakura instructed.

 

Sakura summoned a wave of water and put out the fire on the entire floor. Minju rushed to the knocked-out girl and was surprised to see her.

 

“Dr Honda?”

 

Honda Hitomi, the doctor that Minju met the other day in the same hospital was still unconscious. Soon, Sakura joined Minju.

 

“You know her?”

“I met her once in this hospital, she is Dr Honda Hitomi,”

“She is a doctor?” Sakura asked.

“Yes, why?”

“Minju, she is an angel like us,”

“What?”

“This is bad, I never met her before this. Let’s take her back to Izolympus,” Sakura ordered.

“Okay your highness,”

 

Minju disappeared with Hitomi to Izolympus while Sakura joined the other girl on the second floor. There was no more fire when Sakura reached them but lots of life are wasted because of the incident.

 

“These innocent lives,” Yujin sighed.

“We are too late,” Yena added.

“Who did this?” Chaeyeon was curious.

 

The incident killed hundreds of innocent lives. Chaeyeon felt like the culprit must be punished.

 

“Let’s go back to Izolympus, we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter