Night With You

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon scanned the girl in front of her from head to toe. Her black leather jacket looks expensive and so did her shoes. But, Chaeyeon wondered if she was telling the truth about her identity and the was she acted right now made Chaeyeon confused. Sakura kept snapping her finger and shouting some random words like fire, rock, wind and water. It had been half an hour since she did that and scated Chaeyeon out.

 

“Erm..Sakura-shi, if you don’t mind, I will take my leave now,”

 

Sakura switched her gaze to Chaeyeon.

 

“Human! Stop right there!”

 

Chaeyeon froze at the word human. Sakura called her human not her name even though she introduces herself before.

 

“Do you know the nearest graveyard here?” 

 

Chaeyeon raised her eyebrows at the unexpected question. She started to feel scared. She wondered if Sakura was actually a ghost. 

 

“There is one near here,” Chaeyeon stuttered.
“Great! Take me there!”

 

Sakura entered Chaeyeon’s car uninvited. Chaeyeon scratched her head did not know what to do. She was scared of Sakura but she still did what she told her too. Chaeyeon drove her car to the nearest graveyard. During the whole ride, Sakura kept snapping her finger but nothing happened.

 

“Sakura-shi?” Chaeyeon broke the silence.
“Erm?”
“You said you are the angel of elements, so what is your power?”
“I manipulate element,”
“Can you show me?” Chaeyeon requested.
“I wish I can but my power was taken away so I can’t,”
“Who took your power?” 
“My mother,”
“But why?” 
“Because I did something bad. She took my power and exile me to Earth,” Sakura explained.
“I see,”
“You are human so you probably won’t understand,” Sakura 
“Stop with the human words, I told you my name and it’s Chaeyeon!”
“Okay human Chaeyeon,”

 

Chaeyeon gritted her teeth. It was useless talking to Sakura. Soon, they reached the graveyard. It was almost midnight and there was nobody there. Sakura hopped off the car heading to the entrance. Looking around the scary graveyard freaked Chaeyeon out. She was hesitating whether to follow Sakura or just drove away. 

 

“She’s a weirdo, I better run,”

 

Chaeyeon was about to escape but her car would not start. 

 

“What the-,”

 

Just then, Chaeyeon felt like she heard someone laughing. Chaeyeon jumped out of her car and sprinted to Sakura. 

 

“Save me!” Chaeyeon said as she hid behind Sakura. 
“What are you doing?”
“This place is scary!” 
“It’s not,” Sakura was scanning around looking for that particular someone.
“Who are you looking for?” Chaeyeon asked as she was sweating because she felt nervous.
“A good friend of mine,”
“Is your friend dead? Why is she at the graveyard?”
“She’s the angel of death, so graveyard is her favourite place,”
“Angel of what?” 

 

Suddenly, it felt so cold like an ice. Chaeyeon saw shadow coming from the ground and soon it turned into a figure. Chaeyeon widened her eyes as she saw the girl in black robe and wings in front of her. Her dark hair fits her well and she is so tall. There was a black shadow behind her and Chaeyeon swear she looked scary as . 

 

“Kkura unnie, how can I help you?” 
“Yujin, great to see you,” 

 

Yujin’s attention went to Chaeyeon who was hiding behind Sakura.

 

“Who is she? Someone I need to kill?” Yujin asked.

 

Chaeyeon tightened her gripped on Sakura’s jacket. She was trembling in fear. 

 

“No, she is human Chaeyeon and she brought me here,”
“I see, hello there human Chaeyeon,” Yujin greeted as cold as an ice.
“Hello,” Chaeyeon replied awkwardly.
“I heard about what happen to you, so I guess you need something from me?” Yujin guessed.
“Yes, I need a place to stay and if you can provide that, it will be nice,”
“Well, I stay here in the graveyard, you are free to stay here,”

 

Sakura gave Yujin the ‘Are you serious?’ look. 

 

“You don’t have a house?” Sakura questioned again.
“I don’t, I live with the dead,”
“Okay, but can you give me power?”
“I’m sorry Kkura unnie but we are actually not allowed to help you,” Yujin revealed.
“Is it the Queen order?”
“Yes unnie,”
“So, she is really mad at me,” 
“Maybe if you apolo-,”
“No thanks, I will take my leave, see you around,”

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon’s hand and dragged her to her car. Chaeyeon puzzled at Sakura but she was still interested in Yujin. When she looked back at Yujin, she was gone and all left was the grave. Sakura forced Chaeyeon into the car and she took the passenger seat.

 

“Erm Sakura-shi, actually the car won’t start,”
“Try again,”

 

Chaeyeon kept trying but the results were the same. Sakura got out of the car and lashed out her frustration by shouting her heart out. Chaeyeon checked her phone only to notice her phone was missing.

 

“Where is my phone?”

 

Chaeyeon searched the car but she still could not find her phone. Chaeyeon rushed to Sakura.

 

“Have you seen my phone?”

 

Sakura glared at her.

 

“Not my problem,”

 

Chaeyeon felt like choking the girl in front of her but she was holding herself. Chaeyeon started to think about the way to go home. 

 

“If you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter