Heart

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sit!”

 

Sakura sat on the sofa as instructed by Chaeyeon. Sakura and Chaeyeon were back in Chaeyeon’s office after the incident. Sakura refused to go to the hospital since she had no identification card which will caused trouble later. The cops captured the guy and the boy that Sakura save has returned to his parent. Sakura watched as Chaeyeon came back with a first aid and sat next to her.

 

“You are bleeding badly,” Chaeyeon said.
“You don’t have to state the obvious, I know already,”

 

Chaeyeon slapped Sakura’s arm and Sakura squealed in pain.

 

“Why did you slap me?”
“For once! Stop being rude!” Chaeyeon pressed on her words.
“Okay...sorry,”

 

Chaeyeon cleaned the cut with water and put some ointment on it before she bandaged it. Sakura stared as Chaeyeon blew on her cut. Chaeyeon’s soft lip and gentle touch really made Sakura’s heart throb like crazy. Her hair looked like it was dancing as the wind blew through it. Sakura could not help but to admire the girl in front of her.

 

“Pretty...,” Sakura blurted out.
“What?” Chaeyeon raised her eyebrows at Sakura.
“Nothing, I mean this office is pretty, perfect! I like the design!” Sakura startled.
“Are you okay?” Chaeyeon asked as her eyes fixed on Sakura.
“I’m fine, why?”
“Your face are red, are you having a fever?”

 

Chaeyeon placed her hand on Sakura’s forehead which flinched. That touch made her heart skipped a beat again. Sakura felt the electricity through her body.

 

“You are fine, maybe you lose too much blood,” Chaeyeon concluded as she cleaned up.
“Maybe,” Sakura was still blushing.
“Rest here, don’t go anywhere, I have another meeting to attend,”
“Okay,”

 

Chaeyeon walked to the door but before she exited, she turned to Sakura,

 

“And yes, I’m worried about you,”

 

Chaeyeon left and Sakura froze at her spot. Did she hear that right? Chaeyeon did worry. Sakura felt her heart throbbing again. She touched her heart and her eyes turned pink and blue again. The weird feelings were back. Sakura told herself,

 

“I think I’m sick!”

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was at her favourite place, the graveyard. There was a funeral being held as another person died. The person who just died came from a rich family so the funeral took so long too finish that Yujin got disturbed. She wanted private time for herself. She had yet to finish her new games. Yujin was standing under the tree, analysing each of the human who was crying.

 

“Fake tears,”

 

Yujin has the ability to differentiate whether a person are being honest or not. She was gifted by Yoona since birth. As Yujin was busy scanning, her eyes caught a beautiful woman walking towards her. Wearing her white dress with her wings spreading wide behind her, she looks stunning as ever. Yujin could not help but to smile at her present. 

 

“Kim Minju,” 

 

Yujin kept smiling as Minju gets closer. Yujin’s heart is always at ease whenever she see Minju but it was the other way round for Minju. She hates the sight of Yujin because Yujin always take life of the people around her.

 

“Ahn Yujin,” Minju greeted, as cold as ever.
“Minju!!!” Yujin greeted excitedly, vice versa of Minju’s.
“Don’t greet me like that! I hate you,”
“But I like you,”
“Yah!” Minju hit Yujin’s arm.
“You can hit me as much as you want, I will let you,”
“One more cheesy word and I will kick your face!” Minju warned.
“Opps! Sorry,” 

 

Yujin scratched her head, worried of Minju beating her again. The last time Minju beat her up was because Yujin accidentally fall on top of her. Yujin had to take a few days off to recover and she was mocked by Sakura for a month because of that incident.

 

“So, why are you here? This is the place you hate the most?” Yujin wondered.
“A life is to be born here,”
“Here in the graveyard? There is only death here!” Yujin stated.
“I’m not sure, I will look around,”

 

Minju searched the area for any possibility of new life and she found it behind the graveyard. It was a cat that was about to give birth. The cat kept meowing in pain. Minju kneeled and patted the cat. Yujin was right behind her.

 

“It’s okay, you can do it,”

 

Soon, the cat gave birth to five little kittens. It was a long process but Minju stayed with them. Minju was glad and the cat lightly. 

 

“You did great cat Mom,”

 

Out of the blue, Yujin kneeled next to Minju. Yujin was excited to see the little kitten that she touched one of them.

 

“NO!”

 

Minju pulled Yujin’s hand away but she was late. Yujin touched the kitten. The kitten slowly stopped moving and the cat mother kept meowing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter