Rocky Heart

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m not going to marry you!”

 

Chaeyeon pushed Sakura lightly and got up from the bed. Her face was feeling hot and she was blushing terribly. Sakura fluttered her heart again and again. 

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to marry me, I will marry you instead,” Sakura said.
“How come that is any different from what I just said?”
“It’s like the force marriage, you don’t want to marry me but I want to marry you so you are force to marry me,”
“Nonsense,”

 

Chaeyeon picked up her towel and headed straight to the washroom but before she entered, she turned to Sakura.

 

“Kaeun is getting engaged today, dress up well, we will move in an hour,”

 

Sakura nodded and Chaeyeon went inside. Sakura wondered who is Kaeun fiancé.

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi entered the gate of Hell with Hyewon. Looking left and right, the evil spirit were burning in the hot lava. They sinned so they were being punished for it. 

 

“I hate this place,” Hyewon stated.
“Bear with it, you agree to stay with me so now you have to face it,”

 

They kept walking until they reached the Chamber of Evil. A person was standing at the altar. She was facing her back to them. She has only a wing. Her left wing are gone. Dark aura surrounded her.

 

“My lord, we are here,” Eunbi and Hyewon kneeled.
That woman turned around. Her eyes are black and so did her lips. She smiled at the two angels that just came.

 

“Good job, you carry your duty well,”
“We will do anything for you my lord,” Eunbi said.
“I heard Sakura is dismissed to the human world, this is a great chance to kill her,”
“But, she is too powerful,”
“She has no power, so kill her,”

 

Hyewon and Eunbi looked at each other.

 

“But my lord, she is an angel,” Eunbi stated.
“DO AS I SAY! THE HEAVEN DID US DIRTY SO THIS IS THE TIME FOR OUR REVENGE! LET YOONA TASTE THE FEELING OF LOSING A DAUGHTER!”

 

Hyewon and Eunbi gulped. The woman before them used to be an angel everyone respect. Her name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon, the Angel of Darkness. Taeyeon was Yoona’s right hand. She had a daughter, Seohyun. Seohyun made a mistake when she fell in love with a human guy. That guy was Kyuhyun, a young rich CEO. Seohyun begged Yoona to dismiss her to the world so she can be together with Kyuhyun but Yoona reminded her the consequences of living with a human. Taeyeon disagreed and tried her best to persuade Seohyun to change her mind but she would not listen.

 

Yoona dismissed Seohyun to the human world even when Taeyeon opposed. Seohyun marry Kyuhyun but their happiness did not last long. Kyuhyun was killed in a car accident and Seohyun knew the reason why. Human that fell in love with an angel will die. That is the reason why the first rule of an angel is never to fall in love with human. Seohyun killed herself because of that. Taeyeon lost control and burst in Izolympus. She blame Yoona for Seohyun death and tried to kill Yoona. Yoona was protected by lots of angel so Taeyeon had no chance. Taeyeon was defeated and lost her right wing in the battle. Yoona dismissed Taeyeon from the heaven as her punishment so Taeyeon ran to hell for protection. Eunbi, who is Taeyeon’s apprentice believed that Taeyeon was innocent turned her back against the Queen and followed Taeyeon. Hyewon followed because she was worried about Eunbi. Since then, Eunbi and Hyewon did everything as Taeyeon’s order including the one against the law. With Hyewon’s power, they can easily escape from other angels.

 

“NOW KILL SAKURA!” Taeyeon ordered.
“As you request my lord,”

 

Eunbi and Hyewon disappeared and a few minutes later they both arrived on a top of building in the middle of the city. 

 

“Eun, you know this is crazy right?” 
“I know! But it was her order! She will kill us if we fail,” Eunbi tried to think.
“But she said Sakura has no power, I think it will be easy to do so,”
“Hye, Sakura is the Queen’s daughter, do you think it is that easy to kill her? I think there must be someone protecting her,” Eunbi said.
“Eun, we have to do it or else the lord will kill us instead, we have no choice,”
“I know, let me think,”
“Hey, why don’t we ask someone to kill her, a human?” Hyewon suggested.
“What do you mean?”
“If we kill her, the other angels will know but if it is a human, they won’t notice,”
“You are right, since she is powerless now, there should be no problem,”
“Exactly,”
“Nice one Hye, this is easier than I thought,” 

 

Eunbi tapped on Hyewon’s face which made Hyewon happy. Making Eunbi happy is Hyewon priorities.

 

= = = = =

 

The engagement was held at a private beach. The theme was Hawaiian and everyone were required to dress up in colourful Hawaiian clothes. Chaeyeon and Sakura arrived with Chaeyeon’s red Porsche. Chaeyeon parked her car in the parking lot and leaned back on her chair. Sakura who was in the passenger seat stared at Chaeyeon.

 

“Are we not going out of the car?”
“I need to calm down first, I’m nervous!” Chaeyeon took a deep breathe.
“Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

Sakura reached for Chaeyeon’s hand while looking at her concerned. Chaeyeon turned to Sakura.

 

“My father is here, and I hate meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter