For You

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Me? I did nothing to you!”

 

Sakura took a step back from Kaeun. The way Kaeun glared at her scared her.

 

“Are you trying to seduce me?” Kaeun asked.
“Excuse me? Hell no,”
“For your information, I have a fiancé-,”
“Which you hate,” Sakura interrupted.
“What did you say? Are you trying to piss me off now?”
“I’m not, just stating the truth,” 
“You are getting on my nerve and I hate it,” Kaeun pointed at Sakura.
“Lee Kaeun, I think you have a problem that you need to fix, you don’t realise people that loves you including your sister,”
“Stop talking about her,”
“Why do you hate her so much? What did she do to you?” Sakura questioned.
“She is trying to take everything from me and I won’t let her!”

 

Kaeun grabbed Sakura’s shirt collar.

 

“And you too! I will kill you if you try to get in my way!” Kaeun warned.

 

Sakura could see hatred in Kaeun eyes. There were scars and it was full of envy and darkness. Something happened to that girl.

 

“Let go of Sakura!”

 

Both Kaeun and Sakura turned to the voice who are heading towards. It was Chaeyeon. Kaeun let go of Sakura’s shirt and crossed her arms, feeling annoyed.

 

“Sakura, are you okay?” Chaeyeon asked in concerned.
“I’m fine Chae, don’t worry,” Sakura assured.
“What is this? Are you guys a couple?” Kaeun scoffed.
“Yes we are!” Chaeyeon grabbed Sakura’s hand.
“For real Chaeyeon? I thought you are into guys but I guess I’m wrong. Still weak,” Kaeun said.
“Don’t look down on me unnie, at least I’m with someone that I love,”
“Chaeyeon, you are nothing but a thrash, you are having a good life now because father pity you. That’s it, not more than that,” Kaeun added.
“Really? Are you sure because he pity me? Not because of something else?” Chaeyeon attacked back.
“Father never approve you as a part of the family,”
“You think so? We are sibling unnie, we are related by blood, and this is how you treat your own family?”
“Family my . One day you will backstab and take everything from me,” Kaeun replied.
“I don’t want anything from you so stop acting like I’m your rival! You can have everything!” Chaeyeon burst.
“Then, why are you still working with the company if you have no interest in the company?”
“Because father said so and I love my job!”
“See, you have the intention!” Kaeun stated.
“Unnie! You are crazy!”
“You-,”

 

Kaeun bit her lip. She was holding herself in. Chaeyeon really crossed the line. Kaeun felt like slapping Chaeyeon but she needed to maintain herself.

 

“We will leave now,”

 

Chaeyeon dragged Sakura out of the rooftop with Kaeun glaring at them. Kaeun took her phone out and dialled a number. She gave order to the person on the phone,

 

“Kill Chaeyeon,”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura were back in the office. Chaeyeon ruffled her hair repeatedly and shouted in frustration.

 

“What is wrong with her! What does she take me for?” 

 

Chaeyeon threw the paper on her desk while Sakura watched her.

 

“WHY? WHY? WHY?”

 

Chaeyeon took the glass vase on her table and threw it on the floor. The glass shattered on the floor. She was so angry with Kaeun that hates her just because she thought Chaeyeon wanted to take everything from her.

 

“Hey,”

 

Sakura walked closer to Chaeyeon and gave her a hug. Sakura patted Chaeyeon’s back to calm her down.

 

“It’s okay Chae, everything will be alright,”

 

Chaeyeon’s heart cooled down a bit as she felt something comfortable from Sakura. Chaeyeon leaned her head down on Sakura’s right shoulder and wrapped her hand on Sakura’s back.

 

“You have to calm down love, anger won’t solve problem,”
“I have no idea why she thinks of me like that,” 
“We will figure this out later, for now you need to cool down,” 
“Okay...,”

 

Chaeyeon took a deep breathe, doing it a few time and with Sakura’s her back, she felt better.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Sakura whispered.
“Much better,”

 

Sakura broke from the hug and cupped Chaeyeon’s face. Chaeyeon could see Sakura’s blue eyes and it was calming, like the ocean. Sakura’s hand felt cold on her cheeks.

 

“Your hand are cold,” Chaeyeon stated.
“I’m on water mode, the calm element,”
“No wonder you feel so calming,”
“I always use this power to calm people around me and myself, and I’m sure you feel so confortable right now,”
“Yes I am,” 

 

Sakura gave Chaeyeon a peck on her lips and later fixed her hair strands. Then, she took Chaeyeon’s hand  intertwined their fingers together.

 

“Let’s go eat?” Sakura suggested with a smile that melted Chaeyeon’s heart
“Anything for you,”

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was alone in the graveyard. It was a sunny day  and the weather was just perfect. Yujin strolled around and saw a brown puppy running in the yard. 

 

“What a cutie,” 

 

Yujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter