2.4 Darkness

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks ago,

 

Chaeyeon was back in her room after coming back from Sakura’s garden. After they caught Hitomi in the hospital, Chaeyeon felt weird. She felt like she was not herself. There was something inside her. Chaeyeon checked herself in the mirror. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes, it suddenly changed to black.

 

“What the?”

 

Chaeyeon blinked her eyes repeatedly and moved her body, however her reflection in the mirror would not move. Instead, it was smiling at her.

 

“Who are you?” Chaeyeon asked.

“I am you,”

“What do you mean?”

“Lee Chaeyeon, I am you. The dark side of you,”

“No, I’m an angel,”

“You and I, we are the same person, I can be you and you can be me,”

“Why? Why did you exist?”

“Our friend needs our help, we need to help them to destroy Izolympus, and kill Sakura,”

“What are you talking about?”

“We will conquer the world with the dark angels, and we will kill all the weak angels, that is our mission,”

“Huh?”

 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Sakura entered.

 

“Chaeyeon?”

“Sakura,” Chaeyeon walked to Sakura and hold her by her shoulder.

“Hey, is everything alright?” Sakura asked.

“Sakura, just now, there was-,”

 

Before Chaeyeon could tell Sakura, the dark Chaeyeon took over her body. Her eyes turned black and she immediately pulled Sakura for a hug which confused Sakura.

 

“Chaeyeon?”

“I miss you,”

“Huh? What are you talking about? You miss me?”

 

Sakura was about to break from the hug but Chaeyeon would not let her off.

 

“Stay, let stay like this for a while,”

“Are you missing me that much?”

“Yes, I am,”

 

As they hugged, Chaeyeon tried to take her body again but failed. Her power was no match to dark Chaeyeon.

 

For the next few weeks, Chaeyeon always tried to tell Sakura about the dark Chaeyeon. However, whenever she tried, the dark Chaeyeon would take over her body and stopped her. That night, the dark Chaeyeon took over her body. Dark Chaeyeon went to Hitomi. When she reached Hitomi, Hitomi was very weak inside the glass cage.

 

“Hitomi,”

 

Hitomi opened her eyes and looked at dark Chaeyeon.

 

“I will get you out of here,”

“No, don’t let me out of here,” Hitomi crawled away.

“Yuri needs you,”

 

Hitomi looked at Chaeyeon. She noticed dark Chaeyeon’s eyes.

 

“What happen to you?” Hitomi asked.

“Nothing happened to me,” dark Chaeyeon lied.

“You are not the angel, you are her dark side, just like me,” Hitomi stated.

“So, I think you know the reason why I help you,”

“I won’t go back to Yuri, she will destroy this holy place,” Hitomi refused.

“Don’t make thing hard and just get out,” dark Chaeyeon finally unlocked the glass door.

“I won’t,” Hitomi backed away.

“So annoying,”

 

Chaeyeon pointed her finger at Hitomi and summoned something. Suddenly, Hitomi felt something inside her body. She was pulled back inside and fainted. Hitomi’s eyes changed to black colour and there was a smirk on her lips.

 

“Shall we go now?” Chaeyeon asked Hitomi.

“Let’s go meet Yuri,”

 

The two dark angels went to meet Yuri who was hidden somewhere on Earth. It was an empty bunker in the middle of the jungle. There was a shield who protects the bunker from the angels.

 

“Welcome back my angels,” Yuri greeted as soon as she saw the angels coming.

“Yuri, I brought Hitomi, she refused but luckily this dark shadow was still inside her and strong enough,” dark Chaeyeon explained.

“You are getting weak Hitomi, you should never let that kindness overpower you, you are the one who should use this body,” Yuri said.

“I know but that angel sometimes her will is too strong,”

“Maybe because she used to save a lot of people in her past life,”

“This Chaeyeon also is resisting a lot,” dark Chaeyeon stated.

“That’s why we need to work fast, let’s move with our plan,”

“What is our plan?”

“Kill Sakura,” Yuri stated.

“How to kill her?” dark Chaeyeon questioned.

“Easy, destroy Sakura’s garden,”

 

Dark Chaeyeon smiled. She knew exactly what to do.

 

“Execute our plan, as fast as possible, before that Chaeyeon ruin everything,”

 

The next day, when Chaeyeon woke up, she found herself on Earth, lying down on her bed in her house. She remembered nothing about what happened when dark Chaeyeon took over her body.

 

After that, things happened.

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin and Minju were standing in the middle of the city. There was rainstorm and thunder. It happened suddenly without warning. The human was running to save their life.

 

“This is really bad,” Minju looked up the sky.

“This rain won’t stop, if this continues, there will be flood,”

“Look at the rain, something is wrong with them, it’s like they are crying,”

“Where is Sakura, she needs to be here,” Yujin was getting worried.

“I can’t feel her power, where is she?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter