Close Encounter

Chocolate & Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday and she's sleeping on a very amazing orthopaedic bed. So Minyoung is loath to leave it or open her eyes for that matter.

Kicking away the covers, she s around the floor near her side of the bed with her eyes still closed. When her hands find what they're looking for, she picks it up, puts it on her and falls asleep cuddling the other pillow.

"You have got to stop using my clothes as your pyjamas." The pillow is snatched from her, but when the bed dips she curls up against the warm body that's better than the pillow. "You say that but you don't mean that..." Minyoung mutters against his thigh. But she doesn't get to laze around because she's hauled on to a lap.

She finally opens her eyes when she feels really hard and sweaty skin against her body and lips against her own. "Good morning..." Good morning indeed. Waking up against Ji Changwook's bare chest is a great morning.

"What time is it? Don't you have to work out?"

"I just came back from my run. It's almost 8." Minyoung thought he was like she was before she put on the t-shirt he discarded on the floor during last night's activities. But when she looks down to find him wearing black joggers, she realises he's not joking.

"God! Why are you waking me up so early!?" Minyoung can feel her mood getting grumpy already. So she fixes it by sniffing the sleeve of Changwook's t-shirt. "Sometimes I think you want to get me out of my clothes to steal them."

"Well there are other perks of getting you out of your clothes too." The way her finger trails his collarbone was both ticklish and enticing. He could sink against the pillows and let her continue her ministrations. But if they start now, they'd be here for way too long. And he's got plans for them today.

Changwook has to adjust their position so Minyoung is sitting straighter and not pressed against his bare chest. But it might be his undoing. Not only is he lying on the pillows awkwardly that's neither sitting nor sleeping, but also his face is too close to her chest that it's all he can see.

Has his favourite white t-shirt always been see-through or is it her pert s? He's sorely tempted to push the shirt up to her shoulders and attach his lips to those s. But no! He has to have more control.

"Park Minyoung, get up and take a shower. We have things to do." He's pushing her by her shoulder but she easily dodges it and moves till her knees are straddling his hips. "Nice try. I saw where you're looking." With her hovering over him, sitting up on her knees and her hands like two twig-like prison bars above his shoulders Changwook is effectively trapped with a very alluring view. "Do you want to just look or do something?"

This very direct woman is going to be the death of him some day. He knows she can feel his arousal and he can tell she's aroused too.

He pins her with a challenging glare. "Don't tempt me woman!" She leans forward to his ear to whisper, "Or what?"

Before she knows it, his hand is on her nape pushing her down for a bruising kiss. When his lips move down to her jaw and neck, placing open mouthed kisses on the spots still sensitive from their activities that went on late into the night, she moans out loud and clutches his shoulder for support, her nails digging into his skin. She's pretty sure he's leading into a morning quickie, at least that's what she seduced him into, till his mouth or more precisely his teeth clamp on one over the shirt.

"Gah!" She falls backwards with a yelp, clutching her that was just treated like a chew toy. It was not even like a nip or graze. Nothing close to . He just sunk his teeth into the plumpest bit as if they are chicken s.

"You said do something..." Changwook snickers, jumping off the bed and taking his sweatshirt that he wore on his run from the foot of the bed. "Get decent before you come down Atty. Park. Don't want to give Hwang Ajhumma a heart attack."

Minyoung scowls at that jerk who skips out of the room as if he didn't just go chomp on her. She can't dwell on it when her phone rings with a call from her mother. "Ne Umma?" She massages her that's tingling where he bit, falling back on to the bed.

"Hi honey, did you just wake up?"

"Of course not Umma. I was up early, you know to exercise and stuff."

"Who are you fooling honey? If you really woke up on time and were athletic you'd be taller."

"You can blame yourself for my habit of sleeping late. Come to think of it, isn't it too early for you to call me? Did something happen?"

"It's kind of an emergency. The pipe in the bathroom broke and the house is flooded."

"What? Are you okay? Where's Appa?"

"We're fine. Your father and the neighbours blocked the bathroom on time so all the water is pooled there. There wasn't much damage and we turned off the water supply from the basement."

"Did you call someone to fix it?"

"That's what I'm calling about. We can't stay here while the repairs are going on. So your Appa wants you to book a hotel room for us. He tried, but you know how he is. He has no patience."

"Why don't you stay with me?"

"But honey, we don't know how long it will take. And your apartment isn't big enough for three of us."

Minyoung looks at the room she's sitting in, easily twice the size of her entire studio apartment. "I can crash at a friend's place. You can stay over as long as you like."

"Are you sure? Would your friend be okay with it?"

"Yeah... sure... this friend's place is huge."

"Oh... is it Yoochun’s? Or Yunho's? Would they be okay having you over?"

"I can’t stay at Yoochun’s place because his girlfriend is there and they tend to get noisy. And it’s not Yunho’s place either. I have other friends. Trust me."

"Okay, we might come over tomorrow evening once we secure everything and pack our things. You better clean up. Don't think just because your mother is coming over it's okay to leave a mess."

"Yeah yeah... love you too. Bye!" She hung up and flung her phone aside. Staring at the ceiling she wonders how will Changwook respond if she asks to stay over.

~~~

Changwook zipped up his sweatshirt and briskly walked to the kitchen to get his coffee. "Ommo! You're back already? Your coffee is not ready." Mrs. Hwang is surprised to see Changwook and flips on the coffeemaker that she cleaned moments ago.

"I know. I'll take my shower after I have coffee." But Mrs. Hwang smirks teasingly, "No, I wasn't talking about that. I was assuming from Minyoung-ssi's voice that you won't be coming down at least for a couple of hours."

She lets out a loud laugh seeing Changwook glow red. He quickly sends a text to his secretary to get an appointment with the interior decorator. He needs to soundproof the bedroom.

"Are you two going to eat breakfast before you go?" Changwook goes over the itinerary he planned today. Though they don't have a strict schedule, he wants to reveal his surprise as soon as he can. "We'll leave right before lunchtime. So a big breakfast."

Mrs. Hwang begins preparations for a hearty feast as Changwook serves himself coffee. "So I have prepared everything you asked. All you have to do is put it in your backpack. But does Minyoung-ssi have comfortable clothes?"

"I'll take her to her apartment so she can change once I show her the surprise. She's starting to get annoyed I create situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter