Chapter 27

Until It's Gone

"Ge, where are you going?" Taehyung asks Yixing, who's about to walk out the hospital room.

"I'm going to pay the Moon sisters a visit. The others are currently there." Yixing tells them.

"We have till midnight, I'm sure Nayoung is trying to make the most of it." Minseok smirks, while Yixing has a tiny proud smile at the mention of his wife.

"If you two want to go, you should. I'll watch over them and I'm sure there's enough security outside." Minseok gestures towards Suhyun and his cousin.

"Are you sure?" Jongin carefully asks, the older male nods before they leave Minseok with the three patients.


"Nayoung is having fun." Jia tells her cousin, seeing as the girl is helping Sooyoung shoot paint balls at Minyeon, while Jongdae is doing the same to Minji.

"Why did I have terrible thoughts when they said they were going to have fun." Jongin whispers to his step-brother, only to receive a look from Eunsun.

"Do you have any idea how much those paint balls hurt, especially since those two aren't wearing any gear to soften the blows." She tells him, seeing the pain on the two sister's face as another shot is fired towards them.

"I heard you gave my sister a gun to shoot between Sehun and Junmyeon. How about we do the same? Choose, yourself or your sister?" Jongdae suggests,

"They're both selfish. They'll choose to save themselves. Psycho 1 has already proven that, Psycho 2 tried to play innocent, but after what her goon told us, we know she's no where close to innocent." Nayoung scoffs, passing the gun to Yixing. The male takes a second to aim, before he's firing off the rounds, each shot hitting Minyeon's wrist.

"You kept them tied, didn't you." Yixing says, before doing the same to her other wrist.

"Sehun could have had so much worse, if Evalyn wanted." Taehyung 'whispers' to the Seoul group, before he's walking towards Jongdae, smirking as he sees the various reactions.

"You know, I always felt empty after you went to jail with no actual punishment. Thank you for giving us the chance to do this." Taehyung smirks, aiming the gun at Minji.

"Please. It hurts." Minji cries.

"Did you ever think to stop, when Evalyn was begging. I think not." Taehyung scoffs, shooting at her.

"Do you guys want a try?" Taehyung asks, looking at the group.

"Yes, please." Eunsun says, walking to take the gun from Taehyung.

"Just remember, don't shoot neck up. You don't want to accidentally kill it. I mean, if you can live with it, but for legal reasons I have to warn you." Taehyung winks, reloading the gun for Eunsun,

"Anything else?" Eunsun asks,

"Go crazy." The male shrugs,

Eunsun manages to get two hits on Minji's abdomen before she runs out of rounds.

"Want to go again?" Nayoung asks,

"On that one." Eunsun says, pointing to Minyeon.

"Gladly."

Once everyone has had their fill, the two Moon sisters are covered in paint neck down, groaning from all the hits.

"Moon Minji. You should have stayed away from my family." Eunsun sneers, slapping the girls across the face, before doing the same to Minyeon.

"I would slap them, but I'm afraid of getting my hands dirty." Nayoung insults, signaling her men as they quickly untangle the two sisters from the spin boards and let them fall to the floor, groaning and grumbling.

"Our parents will not let you get away with this." Minyeon says,

"You mean the parents who handed their remaining shares to Zhang Groups as forgiveness for their crazy daughter's actions and have already moved out of the country with your youngest sibling. I wonder what they'll do." Yixing states, watching the two sisters hit with the realization. 

"How sad. You losers will always end up being losers." Nayoung taunts, crouching in front of the two sisters,

"You fu*king bi*ch." Minji yells, pulling Nayoung's arm, while Minyeon crawls over her, before wrapping her hands around Nayoung's neck, choking her.

"I'm going to kill you. I should have killed Evalyn when I had the chance. I should have killed those three." Minyeon yells, not even noticing the door being opened and several uniformed people walking in to see Minji holding Nayoung's arms above her head, while Minyeon is choking the lady.

"You losers." Nayoung chokes out, freeing one of her arms, before grabbing a hold of Minyeon's arm and twisting it, resulting in a loud crack as the older Moon sister falls to the ground, clutching her arm, while Nayoung does the same to Minji's leg. Before she drops back to the floor, trying to get her breathing under control.

"Moon Minji and Moon Minyeon, you're under arrest for the kidnappings and attempted murders of Oh Sehun, Lee Eunhui, and Kim Junmyeon, along with attempted murder of Ahn Nayoung." The officer recites, carefully handcuffing the duo.

"That's not true. They've been keeping us captive here for the past few hours." Minyeon yells, only to gasp at the scene in front of them, finding it empty.

"No. Her friends were right here. They were shooting paint balls at us. Look at all the bruises we have." Minyeon tries to argue, but the officers look done with them.

"Right, and so where is the paint from said paint balls?" The officer carrying Minji asks,

"My sister isn't lying, you bi*ch. Her men must have cleaned it up." Minji snaps,

"How were her men able to clean it up without either of you noticing and looking at your clothes, I don't see any paint."

"I swear, they were hitting us." Minyeon tries to explain.

"She's Ahn Nayoung. You know the mafia. She told us herself." Minji adds,

"You can get put in for slander and defamation for accusing someone." Another officer states, just Yixing runs in, heading straight for his wife.

"Are you okay?" He asks, eyes focused on the skin darkening on her neck.

"We'll take care of them sir."

"She attacked us all. She broke my leg and my sister's arm." Minji yells,

"In self-defense. When we entered the premises, we saw Mrs. Ahn Nayoung being held down by the two of you, before she freed herself and in the process broke your limbs."

"That's bull crap. They were all here inside with us, just minutes ago. How did they suddenly disappear? They're lying to you." Minji yells, not even worried about her broken leg.

"Moon Minji, please shut up. You're already a criminal for escaping from prison, you don't need additional charges added on."

"I didn't escape. They got me out. That bi*ch had her men get me out. I swear."

"Ma'am, we've already caught you on camera escaping."

"I had help. They gave me a blue-tooth device." Minji tries to explain, but of course it all falls to deaf ears.

"We'll contact you with more information." Yixing and Nayoung watch the last of the police cars disappear out of their sight, before they head back to the building. They walk past the spot the Moon sister's were arrested, heading straight to the hidden door, leading to an elevator, taking them one level down and uniting them with the rest of their friends, who got to see everything take place on CCTV.

"That was genius."  Sooyoung shows a thumbs up to Nayoung, while Taehyung and Yixing sit her down to take care of her bruising neck.

"You guys are truly terrifying." Eunsun shudders, looking at the paint covered spot, along with the two suits the two sisters were wearing when they were attached to the spin boards, thinking back to the shock they received as Nayoung was pulled by Minji and the next moment, that specific section quietly moving up, taking the three women with them.

"This building used to store heavy materials, so they had this rising platform made for easy transfer. I guess it came in quite handy." Nayoung tells them.

"Are you really a mafia?" Chanyeol asks, his girlfriend is quick to smack his arm.

"You don't ask that, unless you want to die, Idiot." She scolds him.

"I'm not." Nayoung laughs, amused at the suggestion. "Or am I?" That's all she reveals, before Suhyun gets a text.

"Sehun is awake."


"Mr. Oh, you need to calm down." The nurse instructs, worried as the flapping will disturb his IV lines,

"Eunhui? Is she safe? Where is she?" Sehun keeps questioning.

"Yes, she's fine. In fact she's in the room right now. But you have to calm down."

"She's fine."

"She's here?"

"Yes sir, she's right here." The nurse moves back slightly, allowing Sehun the view of Eunhui and Junmyeon's bed, while Minseok gives Sehun a blank look.

"You're here too." Sehun says,

"Of course. My fiancee and cousin are here, where else would I be." Minseok responds,

Once the staff leaves, Sehun asks "The Moon sisters?"

"They've been arrested." Minseok cooly informs, as the hospital door slams open and the older Oh siblings come running in.

"Sehunnie." Suhyun calls, worriedly looking over his brother with Eunsun.

"Where's Xing and Na?" Minseok asks, noticing the two missing.

"Nayoung needs first-aid. They'll be right here." Luhan informs his older cousin.

"She's going to be okay, right?" Sehun 'whispers' to his brother, staring at the unconscious female, obviously failing at it, since everyone catches it.

"She's just exhausted. She'll wake up, when her body feels well-rested." Jia answers,

"Sehunnie." The hospital doors slam open once again as a dramatic Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao walk in along with Jongin's wife.

"OMG. Why didn't anyone tell me. Look at you, you poor kid." Baekhyun cries, pushing Suhyun to the side as he fusses over the youngest.

"I thought we weren't telling him." Kyungsoo asks his fiancee.

"Chanyeol must spilled." Eunsun points out. Said giant gives them a sheepish smile before hurrying over to his girlfriend's side.

"So, is anyone going to tell us what happened or are we supposed to guess?" Sassy Baekhyun asks, raising an eyebrow as he scans over the room.

"Moon Minyeon made her move. She somehow managed to kidnap them and as you can see it wasn't pretty." Taehyung answers,

"How did she get you?" Tao asks Sehun,

"I don't  remember. I was leaving work when I got hit in the head and next thing I remember was waking up in a dark room." He pauses, before telling them the rest of the events until they were saved.

"Where the fu*k is this bi*ch?" Baekhyun fumes,

"We taught them a lesson, but I feel like we should have done more." Taehyung muses,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't stop them." Sehun cries, glancing at Evalyn and Junmyeon.

"Kid, you weren't in any position to even defend yourself, how would have been able to help them. You did what you could, don't stress yourself on what ifs." Minseok assures him, surprisingly.

"What happened to you?" Minseok asks Nayoung, seeing the bandages wrapped around her neck and a few others on her arms.

"It's nothing serious. Xing just made it a big deal." She groans, ignoring her husband rolling his eyes at her.

"Is Jun going to be okay?" Nayoung asks, worriedly looking over the male.

"He has a long recovery, but he'll be better before we know it." Taehyung smiles, just as Evalyn's monitors start beeping rapidly and she starts thrashing in her bed.

"Evalyn, you're fine."

"Stay away from me." She keeps mumbling, even as Minseok finds against her punches to hug her tightly.

"I got you. We're here. You're safe."


"Moon Minji and Moon Minyeon of Moon Construction found guilty on charges of kidnapping and attempted murder.

Moon sisters crimes led to family bankruptcy forcing their parents to sell their company and leave the country to save face.

Moon sisters spending the rest of their lives in prison, read more to find out why.


"Hey." Minseok greets, cautiously entering the room.

"Hi." Evalyn smiles, looking over her shoulder at her fiancee.

"How did your appointment go?" He asks, sitting on Junmyeon's bed.

"Okay. I just want him to wake up." She sighs, looking at her sleeping friend.

"Sehun?" Minseok asks, noticing the absence of the male.

"They needed to run some test on him, I'm not too sure." She says,

"Do you want to go home and rest. I can have Taehyung stay here." He tells her, but the girl shakes her head.

"No. I want to stay with him." She refuses,

"Baby." Minseok sighs, stepping towards her, but he stops seeing her shake.

"We can't lose him, Seok. Jun doesn't deserve this." She cries, letting herself finally break down, her fiancee is quick to embrace her, letting her cry everything out.

"He's going to get better, E. The doctor are sure of his recovery. Jun will be better we even know it." Minseok assures her, running his hand through her hair.

"Why did this happen with us? What have we ever done that caused them to hurt us?" She asks,

"I don't know sweetheart, but we'll get through this. I promise." He says, "I love you." 

"Uhh, can you guys go be sappy somewhere else." A hoarse voice startles them as they turn to see the patient blinking his eyes open,

"Myeon." Evalyn chirps, untangling herself from Minseok to jump on Junmyeon. 

"Careful, E. He's still recovering." Minseok warns, his fiancee quickly loosens her hold on the injured male, Jun gives him a thumbs up, letting Evalyn hug him to her heart's relief.

"I'm glad you're okay. I thought you weren't going to wake up." She cries, tears starting again as she continues fussing over her friend, while Minseok chuckles, calling for the nurse and doctor.


"Is she okay?" Junmyeon asks, eyeing the bathroom door after Evalyn shuts it behind her.

"Yeah, she's just tired and worried."

"That as*hole didn't, right?" Jun asks,

"We got there just in time." Minseok tells him, watching his cousin immediately relax,

"That's good. I was so scared for her. Min, I tried. I really tried to protect her but." He cries, ashamed of himself for not doing a better job.

"Don't. You did everything you could. You did your absolute best and you helped her. I know I sound selfish, but I was so glad you were there with her." Minseok says,

"We were back on our way home, when one of the tires gave out. Ms. Jae went to check on it when the door was opened and something was pressed on our noses. I'm assuming it was chloroform or something, but the next thing I knew was waking up in the dark room tied to a chair and Evalyn was in the same condition as me." Junmyeon shudders, just as the hospital doors open.

"I heard you were awake." Sehun greets, entering the room dragging his IV pole with him.

"It's good to see you okay." Jun smiles, watching the younger head to his bed.

"Does Jongin know?" Sehun asks, just as Evalyn exits the bathroom. 

"I thought I heard Sehun." She smiles,

"We should probably call people." Jun tells them, when the doors open up once again.

"Hey." Suhyun greets walking in, heading straight for his brother, only to stop short at the sight of an awake Junmyeon.

"Jun. You're awake." Suhyun cries, throwing himself at the injured male in a similar fashion as Evalyn had.

"I think we should just let them find out on their own." Evalyn suggests after Suhyun has calmed down a little.

"Sehun, I designate you the official recorder. It's your job to get everyone's reactions."  The only female in the room turns to grin at said male.

"Of course." He blushes, unaware of the glare thrown his way.