Chapter 26

Until It's Gone

"I choose neither." Evalyn points the gun at her temple.

"EUNHUI."

"EVALYN, DON'T YOU DARE."

"You bi*ch. You do that and I'll have them both killed." Minyeon snarls,

"And then you'll get to rot in jail, if you're lucky, maybe they'll let you stay with your sister." Evalyn says, gun still on her temple. 

"Evalyn, move that away." Junmyeon yells, cringing through his pain.

"I can't, Myeon." She sadly smiles at her close friend,

"How pathetic." Their captor scoffs, before the goon standing behind Evalyn gets the gun out of her hands, throwing it to his boss.

"The whole point of this was to traumatize you Evalyn. I could care less about these two. But you, You're the one I want ruined. I want you to find it difficult to wake up in the mornings. I want you to never get a single moment of peace in your life. I want to destroy you beyond the point of fixing, I want you to wish you were dead every single moment of your life." Minyeon says, before she points at one of the goons.

"This was supposed to be the easier option, but since you want to make it hard. He's been giving you quite suggestive looks, so why don't I let him have some fun with you." Minyeon smirks, along with said goon, while Sehun and Junmyeon fight back, yelling at Minyeon to stop.

"Evalyn, run." Junmyeon yells, seeing the goon near her, and the girl snaps out of her daze, running straight out the door.

"Oh. I love a good chase." The goon smirks, calmly following after the running female.

"You're ing sick." Junmyeon yells, resulting in him receiving another kick.

"You're not getting away with this." Sehun tells her, but she gives him a saccharine sweet smile.

"We'll see about that." She turns to leave when a ping sounds through the room.

"Ma'am, Your sister has been removed from prison."

"That was much quicker than I anticipated." She smiles, but her happiness is short lived when Junmyeon starts laughing.

"What's the laughter for, pretty boy. Mind sharing with the class? She asks,

"You're not going to get away with this." Junmyeon warns,

"Oh, but I already have, they try anything, and I hurt your favorite little Evalyn." She rolls her eyes, before scrolling through her phone.

"STOP." They hear Evalyn yell, but the two males can only helplessly listen as they're used as punching bags each time they even attempt to move.

"Ahh, I love hearing her cries." Minyeon says, though her eyes remain on her phone.


"Moon Minji is out of prison. She's being moved to one of the Ahn's facilities." Yixing informs the people in the room.

"Are we seriously letting her out?" Eunsun asks,

"If that's what it takes to get back Evalyn and Jun, then yes." Yixing answers,


"How long are you going to run? Eventually you'll get tired and it's not going to be fun if you tire yourself before the good part." The goon mocks, watching Evalyn run down the stairs, to the second floor.

"Once I catch you, it's over." He cackles, maintaining a calm pace.

Evalyn doesn't even bother trying to find a hiding place, sprinting across the hallway for the other set of stairs, before she heads down to the first floor. She remembered coming across a room with stacked with boxes and hopes to wait it out as long as she can. However as soon as she runs out of the stair case, she bumps into something sturdy.

"Got you." Hands wrap around her waist.

"AHHH!" Her yells reach the fourth floor. The two males regardless of the warnings, won't stop trying to get free of the binds and end up getting a beating. Junmyeon is completely knocked out, while Sehun is barely hanging on.

"Stop him. Please. I'll do whatever you want, just, please don't let him hurt Eunhui." Sehun begs to Minyeon, but she merely yawns, ignoring his words.

"Minyeon please. I'm begging you." Sehun cries.

"I can't do that Sehun. I want her to suffer. I need her to live her entire live regretting hurting my sister. If this is what it takes, then oh well." She shrugs, eyes fixed on her phone as she fails to notice the door being opened,

"You bi*ch. You're the one going to be regretting messing with my family." Nayoung storms in with an armed team. The sister-in-law heads straight for Minyeon, while Jongin and Suhyun head for their brothers, Taehyung, Jongdae and Taeyong help fight the additional goons.

In a blink of an eye, the tables have turned as Minyeon and her goons are bought to their knees, while the Junmyeon and Sehun are carried out.

"You piece of trash, really thought you could get away with this. We let your sister off quite easy last time. But now, you're going to regret trying to go against us." Nayoung scoffs, before signaling her people holding Minyeon and her goons down and soon they're all knocked out.


"Got you."

Evalyn keeps yelling, fighting against the hands holding her, before a soothing voice finally reaches her ears and she carefully opens her eyes. Sobbing as she sees her favorite set of eyes, wrapping herself tight around him.

"Seok." She cries, while the male squeezes her back just as tight. Loud footsteps sound from the staircase, causing her to let out another loud sob.

"I got you, you're safe with me." Minseok soothes her, signaling the guard to handle the incoming threat.

"You should have been quiet, baby. You gave away your location." They hear the cackles, just as the door is smashed open, but before the man can even think about warning his boss, he's knocked down.

"I ran, I ran as fast as I could." Evalyn mumbles, looking over her shoulder at the man, but Minseok is quick to press her face in his chest, not wanting her to see the as*hole.

"I know, love. You're really amazing." He soothes her,

"M-m-myeonnnie. Seok, she has Myeon and Sehun with her. We need to save them. I didn't want to leave them, but he was coming for me and I couldn't go through that again. I had to run. If anything happens to them, it's all my fault." She breaks down, her knees finally giving out, leading Minseok to pick her up bridal style.

"It's not your fault. You did what you had to, I know Myeon or Sehun won't blame you for it. The others are already here, I'm sure they're taking care of everything. They'll be fine, baby." Minseok tries to reassure her, but the girl keeps sobbing.

One of his guards gives him an all clear signal.

"I'm taking her to Taemin." Minseok informs the head guard, before he's escorted out of the building with three guards. As they near his chopper, Minseok sees an emergency chopper land, during take off, he sees Junmyeon and Sehun being carried out and helped moved to stretchers.

"Moon Minyeon." Minseok scoffs, turning his attention to his whimpering fiancee.

"You're safe. You're safe, my love." Minseok runs his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down, while texting Yixing.


"Good morning." Nayoung smirks at the Moon sisters being woken up with a bucket of ice cold water.

"What the fu*k? How da-"

"Shut up." Nayoung commands, having another bucket thrown over Minyeon's head.

"I make the rules here. And you quietly obey like the little bi*ches you are." Nayoung instructs, before having a chair pulled before the two.

"Moon Minji, we really thought we saw the last of you, but thank you for giving me the chance to get my revenge on you." Nayoung laughs, surprising the two sisters.

"That fu*king sl*t ruined my life, of course I'm not going to let her live her life happily." Minji spits, struggling against her binds.

"If anyone's the sl*t here, it's you who*re." Eunsun stomps up to the two, but she's stopped by Nayoung.

"The fake Oh is here. I heard you're working as a regular employee at Oh Corps. How does it feel to be at your actual status." Minji cackles, though she's shut up with another cold splash over her head.

"What gives you the right to say that, when you're nothing but a worthless rat in prison. You know, you could have gotten out in another few years, but thanks to your sister, you're both going to be rotting in prison for the rest of your pathetic lives." Jia asks, handing the cup to one of the many guards spread across the room.

"You think we'll go alone. This is considered a kidnapping. You're coming along with us." Minyeon smirks, though it falls off, seeing the three women laugh.

"Kidnap? Who us? Oh, you poor souls." Jia snorts, before leaning on a table with several tools.

"You know Junmyeon had to be taken in for surgery, something about internal bleeding due to excessive force to his abdomen." Jia remarks, picking up a metal nutcracker.

"Sehun is still unconscious, because of the sedatives given to him." Eunsun says, heading to the tool and picking something out.

"That as*hole you had chase after Evalyn sang like a canary, he told us it was all your idea to let him have some fun with my Evalyn. I would do the same to you, but none of my men are into that and I doubt any of them would touch you with a stick, even if you threw yourself at them." Nayoung scoffs, while her 'men' try their best to stifle their laughter, seemingly agreeing with their boss.

"Well, I hope he got to her. I hope he ruined her, just like she ruined my sister's life." Minyeon sneers,

"What did you say?" An icy, calm voice startles them as it came from the dark corner.

"I don't like repeating myself." Minseok says, slowly walking into the light.

"Minseok Kim." Minyeon smiles, "You know Evalyn and Junmyeon had managed to escape from me, in fact they could have escaped if they wanted, well they couldn't, but they both walked back to me on their own. Not that they had a choice, all I told Evalyn was that I had her beloved and that sl*t came running to me. She came to save Sehun. Your fiancee is still in love with her ex-fiancee. What to do?" Minyeon smirks, but Minseok keeps his face blank.

"You should be thanking me for saving your Evalyn. You know I asked her to kill Sehun or Junmyeon, but that bi*ch ruined everything by trying to off herself. Why does she have to take the fun out of everything. If I hadn't stopped her on time, you would have found her brain scattered across the floor, along with Junmyeon and Sehun. I could have killed them, but I kept them alive." Minyeon smiles,

"Because you knew, you wouldn't be able to handle the consequences of killing them." Jia says,

"Minji, how has prison been treating you?" Nayoung smirks at the younger Moon sister, the girl looks terrified at the mention of prison.

"It's all my fault, please let us go. I needed to escape that hellhole." Minji cries, her sudden change in behavior surprising everyone, including her sister.

"Aww, so you did get my present. Doesn't feel so good now does it?" Nayoung chuckles, rubbing at her left cheek.

"It was you, you bi*ch, how could you. Those criminals beat my sister up and left her with bruises for weeks." Minyeon yells,

"You mean like how your sister beat up my sister." Jia wonders, the blank look scaring the two sisters, though Minyeon tries to act unaffected.

"Minji, why don't you tell your sister about me. I know she's been doing a lot of sleuthing behind our backs, but it seems like she forget the biggest thing about me, Ahn Nayoung." They have the pleasure of seeing the absolute horror on Minji's face as she hears the name.

"Y-you belong to the A-ahn family?" Minji stutters, color drained from her face as she suddenly loses her remaining composure.

"It was all her idea. I told her to let it go. But she wanted to get back at Zhang Corps, for taking over our company and firing her. I swear, I tried to stop her. You have to believe me." Minji cries, trying to move away from her shocked sister,

"What lies are you sprouting? You're the one who wanted to get back at them. You told me how Evalyn came between you and the Oh kid. You told me all the evidence against you was faked, all because Evalyn was jealous about Junmyeon turning his attention to you." Minyeon yells, much to the amusement of others.

"S-stop, lying. Sis. I never told you any of that." Minji yells back, resulting in several back-and-forth between the two sisters.

"As amusing as this is, Moon Minji we know better than to trust you. But you, Moon Minyeon, see you could have gotten away with it, but you just had to hurt my family and Clyde." Nayoung adds, rolling her eyes as Eunsun gives her an unamused look.

"You have till midnight." Minseok tells the three women, giving the Moon sisters an ugly look, before walking out the room.

"I'm going to have so much fun with the two of you." Nayoung smirks, heading to the table, ignoring the sisters screams as a few of her men carry them to their feet, while a few others are pushing something out of the dark.


"They're still sleeping." Yixing whispers as Minseok enters the huge hospital room. Yixing is seated by his sister, while Taehyung is between Eunhui and Junmyeon. Jongin is on his brother's other side, while Suhyun is by Sehun. For security purposes, the three had been moved to the same room.

"Surgery went fine?" Minseok asks, keeping his voice low, to not disturb anyone.

"It was his pancreas. It's going to be a long recovery." Taehyung tells him.

"Eunhui. Help her." Sehun mumbles, startling everyone as they turn to see the male struggle in his sleep.

"How is he?" Minseok reluctantly asks, taking a seat on Evalyn's bed, carefully grabbing her hand.

"We didn't find any major injuries on her. Physically she's exhausted but she's fine. However, mentally." Taemin sighs, "She can leave tomorrow, once she's cleared." The physician adds, looking over his cousin.

"Can Jongdae take over the S.K. branch, while she handles the main branch in Singapore. I'll settle down there with her. Taehyung can take over the CEO position, until Junmyeon recovers." Minseok suddenly states, surprising his family.

"Hyung, are you sure?" Taehyung asks,

"I can't keep losing her. Once again, I wasn't here when she needed me. I can't do this anymore." Minseok says. What surprises everyone the most is the tears rolling down his cheek.

"Hyung, she's going to be fine." Taehyung assures him,

"I'll talk to the elders, but are you sure?" Yixing asks, once Minseok has calmed down.

"Hold off on it. We need to talk to Evalyn, before any decisions are made." Minseok says, knowing how happy his fiancee is working at the company, even if she complains at times, he knows just how much she looks forward to going to work.

"We'll make sure this is the last time they touch her." Yixing promises, Minseok stays quiet.