Chapter 17.

Until It's Gone

"He attacked me." Minji points at Junmyeon.


"She's lying. She was the one coming on to Myeon. He pushed her away when she jumped on him." Nayoung sneers, glaring at the whimpering girl.

"I'm not. We were just talking, before he started attacking me." Minji sobs into Sehun's arms. Sehun hurries to comfort his sobbing girlfriend, he might be angry at her for lying but he's not heartless to ignore her tears. (How ironic)

"Stop lying, you desperate bi*ch." Nayoung scolds, applying more bandages to Junmyeon's face. The group looks extremely conflicted at the accusations, seeing as Minji is sobbing loudly, even as Miyeon and Subin try to comfort her along with Sehun.

"I'm not lying." Minji yells, glaring at Nayoung and Junmyeon,

"I saw him trying to push you away, while you were trying to pull him closer to you." Nayoung reveals,

"She's lying. Of course she'll take his side, they're friends after all." Minji accuses,

"Hyung?" Jongin looks at his brother,

"What? You think I did it?" Junmyeon scoffs at his brother, as Nayoung cleans another scratch close to his eye.

"I just want to know what happen. Minji, maybe you're mistaken." Jongin says, after looking at his brother.

"What the fu*k Jongin. Look at her, do you think she's lying?" Sehun yells at his best friend, as Minji lets out a loud sob.

"Honestly, yes. Yes, I do. I know my brother. He would never do something like this." Jongin defends his brother.

"You haven't even seen him for years." Sehun retorts,

"I agree with Jongin. Myeon would never do something like this." Eunhui states, protectively shielding Junmyeon, when Sehun stalks up to him.

"What would you know, Stay out of this." Sehun sneers, pushing her out of the way to grab Junmyeon by the collar.

"Don't touch her." Junmyeon yells, punching Sehun as Minseok saves Eunhui from a fall.

"Seriously? What a hypocrite, You just tried to molest my girlfriend." Sehun yells, trying to punch Junmyeon, but someone catches his elbow and pushes Sehun to the floor.

Jia looks livid, staring down at Sehun before she's glaring at Minji. "Where did this happen?" She asks,

"The gym." Junmyeon huffs, letting Nayoung pull him to the couch to treat his wounds,

"Got it." Taehyung says, picking up the T.V remote, while Jongdae makes a call.

"What are you doing?" Eunsun asks, looking unsure on who to believe,

"Contacting security. Our house is equipped with CCTV cameras as I'm sure you've all noticed. We'll find out the truth within minutes." Yixing answers, pointing to what they thought to be light fixtures planted in certain corners of the room.

Minji whimpers, "I can't go through that again. Please don't make me watch it."

"How insensitive can you be?" Sehun glares at them, trying to comfort Minji.

"Mr. Oh, ual harassment is a serious accusation, your girlfriend is accusing Myeonnie of attacking her, and we need to know the truth. If she doesn't want to watch it, she can gladly leave." Jia says,

Sehun thinks over it, before he asks Subin and Miyeon to take Minji to her room, but the girl adamantly sticks to Sehun, begging him to go with her.

"Kyungsoo hyung, I'm trusting you." Sehun sighs, heading for the door, but an unexpected voice stops him.

"As you're stepping out that door, Auntie Jang has pre-dialed the police. The minute the door shuts behind you, we'll dial police and a complain on Minji's behalf will be filed. However, once we're done watching the recordings and the police get here, we'll be handing the proof over to them, along with having it send to the KCAT legal team." Jongdae reveals, setting his phone on the coffee table.

"Drama Queen, By the time you step foot in Seoul, you'll be charged with defamation and slander along with filing a wrongful complaint. Our legal team doesn't mess around. Especially when you're going against our CFO." Taehyung finishes for him.

"Get out." Nayoung yells, getting annoyed by the overly loud cries from Minji. Sehun tries to pull Minji, but the girl is frozen in her spot.

"W-what do you mean?" She hesitantly asks, looking at the angry faces glaring at her,

"Minji, I know for a fact you're lying. Not only because I know and trust Jumyeon, but because i know just how your pathetic little brain works. I've seen the way you look at Junmyeon, especially after you found out he's related to KCAT. And now that Sehun is close to abandoning you, you decided to try and trap Junmyeon using this backhanded method. Am I right?" Eunhui smirks, even as she's carefully bandaging the scratches on Junmyeon's chest.

"How dare you." Minji yells, charging directly at her, but she's stopped in her tracks as Taehyung, Minseok, Jia and Yixing block her path, surprisingly Jongin is right behind them, as he looks over the girl gently helping his brother.

"Damn, we haven't even seen the video and you're already pissed." Jia chuckles, nodding at Taehyung to start the video. 


The clip starts with Junmyeon running on the treadmill, before Minji walks in. She scans the room, before she gets on the treadmill next to Junmyeon and starts chatting with him. The male politely answers her when she speaks, but makes no move to start a conversation himself. They see him get off and head over to the weights, a few minute later Minji follows after. She tries talking to him, but the male shuts her down.

("What's wrong with the audio?" Jia asks, Minji's eyes-widen as Taehyung smirks and un-mutes the T.V.)

"I'm much better than fugly." Minji says, Junmyeon of course ignores her, choosing to focus on his set. 

"What do you even see in her?" Minji asks again,

"Shouldn't you be more worried about repairing your relationship with Clyde, I mean Sehun." Junmyeon sasses,

"Does that make me Bonnie. I heard Bonnie was really pretty. Does that mean you find me pretty." Minji obnoxiously flirts.

"I wonder how Sehun would feel, when he finds out about his girlfriend flirting with other men?" Junmyeon asks,

"I could care less about how he feels. If I'm being completely honest, I don't even like him anymore. He's so weak and unambitious. All he ever does is talk about his studio. And I get it's his dream and all but, it's so boring." Minji whines, pouting at the male, but he barely pays her any attention.

Eunhui is tempted to mute the audio, seeing Sehun look absolutely betrayed. Sun scoffs, moving towards Minji, but Kyungsoo is quick to hold her back.

"I mean, he's not even interested in his own company. He's happy working at his dance studio. He has this huge empire to take, but he's fine letting his half-brother and stupid Eunsun run it. Eunsun, who is not even an Oh. She just got lucky that her mother married Mr.Oh. She's snobby, for no reason." Minji says,

"The only stupid one here is you. What you've told me, please never let Oh Suhyun hear you. Eunsun is an Oh and that's a fact." Junmyeon scoffs, stopping his routine as he attempts to leave the younger female.

The Oh siblings definitely don't look happy with Minji.

"Junmyeon-ssi." Minji calls, pulling Junmyeon's arm. The male swings his arm out of her grip, unintentionally causing Minji to fall on the floor.

"Do not lay your filthy hands on me." Junmyeon snarls, once again heading for the door, but Minji pulls on his leg, causing the male to fall on top her. She wraps her arms around his neck, attempting to kiss him, as she pushes him on his back and claws at his shirt.

Junmyeon tries his best to push her off, without hurting her, as he continues yelling at her to let him go.

"That sl*t stole Sehun from me, so i'm going to steal you from her." Minji yells, leaning down to kiss Junmyeon, but the male turns his face away.

"You fu*king lunatic. Get off of me. Somebody fu*king get her off me." Junmyeon yells,

"Myeon. What's going on?" Nayoung runs into the room, Junmyeon yells at her to help get the girl off him.

Nayoung doesn't hesitate to pull Minji by her hair. Minji manages to claw at Junmyeon's face just before Nayoung pushes her away. 

The two forget about her, as Nayoung hurries to check on her friend, they don't see Minji heading for Nayoung with a dumbbell, but before the girl can attack she hears footsteps and quickly backs herself into a corner, seeing Taehyung and Taemin run into the room, she starts crying and accusing Junmyeon.


Everyone has their jaw on the floor, as they turn to glare at Minji, who of course is crying big fat tears.

"You psycho." Jia humorlessly chuckles, while Eunsun does everyone a favor and slaps her right across her face.

"Did you know?" Eunhui looks concerned as she turns to Nayoung, the girl herself is in shock, she was mere seconds away from being severely injured.

"I had no idea." Nayoung whispers as her fiancee wraps her in his arms.

"How dare you. You have the audacity to weep crocodile tears, after using something as sensitive as rap- to cover your wrongdoings." Eunhui yells, slapping Minji on her other cheek.

"I knew you were lying the minute you looked at Junmyeon without a single glimpse of fear. If he tried to hurt you, you wouldn't even have been able to stay in the same room as him, not without wanting to tear his eyes out. You would have hurt him where it hurts to ensure your safety, but all the marks on Junmyeon are defensive." Eunhui starts,

"You realize he can file a case on you for harassment. We have the proof." The law student, Taeyoung adds, 

"Oh, she's definitely going to jail. But Junmyeon's case will be one of the several filed against her." Minseok smirks, watching Minji trying to convince Sehun about the video being fabricated.

Eunsun pulls her away from her younger brother, growling at her to keep quiet.

Everyone looks confused as the CEO of KCAT plugs in a flash drive


The video starts on their university campus,

Eunhui is walking, when Minji slams her into the wall. After saying something to her, Minji walks away.

The next several videos are of Minji physically hurting Eunhui in some manner, either by tripping her or pushing her down with no means for Eunhui to retaliate.

This next one gets everyone mad, Eunhui is once again walking alone, but this time she's stopped by a group of five girls, Minji in the center. Minji drags her to a deserted hallway and all five of them attack Eunhui at once. They leave after Minji kicks her in the gut, causing Eunhui to cough up some blood.


Just as the next video is about to play, Minseok pauses the video. "You don't have to watch this one." He looks at Eunhui, helpless.

"I-I-I I think I need to watch it." She stutters, digging her nails into her arms. Minseok sighs, handing the remote to Taehyung as he turns to Eunhui.

"Call us, once you're done." Minseok says, before extending his hand to Eunhui, who carefully takes it, allowing herself to be pulled along.

Minseok stops right in front of Minji, "You're going to regret touching her." He spits, a 360 change as the sternness in him melts away the moment he looks at Eunhui.

"Is that?" Yixing asks, finally understanding what the next video could be. The Seoulites are confused, while the other group shares a look of understanding, Taehyung contemplates whether to continue with the video, when Jia steps in and grabs it out of his hand.

"Get out." She says, momentarily glancing at the Seoulites, the group is shocked at the angry tone.

"Why?" Eunsun demands, Jia looks two seconds away from going off on her,

"MIN" Luhan yells, wrapping a gentle arm around Jia, as the male pops his head inside,

"Do they deserve to know what happened?" Jia sneers, condescending eyes set on Sehun.

Minseok disappears for a bit,

"She doesn't really care. But I think they should. They need to see what their actions caused. After all, had it not been for them..." Minseok scoffs at the Three Musketeers, before the door shuts behind him.

Jia is about to press play, when Yixing stops her, "I need a few seconds" The male sighs, pacing around as he hesitantly looks at the screen, his fiancee pulls him to sit next to her, and nods at the elder to play.

"Jie wait." Jongdae stops her just as color fills the screen, Jia looks exasperated, glaring at her younger brother.

"Look the next scene might be a little too much. Leave when you have the chance." Jongdae pointedly stares at Chanyeol and Tao, knowing just how soft-hearted those two are.

"Yeollie, Tao. Let's go wait outside." Sooyoung stands, the two look unsure, but Sooyoung grabs their arms.

"Anyone else." Jia asks, eyeing each of the occupants in the room, Taeyoung sighs before walking out.


The scene starts with Eunhui walking into an office, it speeds up a little with the time stamp indicating less than 10 minutes have passed when Eunhui runs out of the door, a few seconds later Prof. Kang is hot on her trail, the cameras switch to keep up with the chase. Eunhui trips, rolling down the stairs, busting her lip, but she gets back on her feet seeing Prof. Kang, continuing to chase after her. She's headed for the parking garage, one hand in her backpack as she searches for something, only to run into Minji.

(Minji gasps, realizing where the video is going and heads straight for the T.V, but Jia is quick to grab her arm.

"Don't even try." Jia menacingly states, pushing her towards Sehun, but the male is too shocked watching the scene, not even caring about his girlfriend sprawled on the floor.)

Eunhui tries to get help from Minji, but the girl pushes her, resulting in Eunhui busting her head on the wall. A red trail appears as Eunhui slides down the wall, Minji scoffs, before kicking her in the gut and walking away.

The group watch with bated breath as

Kang appears on the screen, smirking at the unconscious Eunhui. The professor runs his finger over her face, before he picks her up, the camera switches to him stuffing her in his car. Before going back to the scene and wiping the blood off the wall, before he heads back to his car and drives off. 


Jia makes a move to head for Minji, but Luhan pulls his raging fiancee several feet away from the sobbing mess.

"LET ME GO." Jia yells, angry tears running down her face, as she tries to get out of the hold. "LET ME GO." 

"Taehyung." Eunhui yells, stopping the male from hitting Minji. "Taetae, hey. I'm here. I'm okay." Evalyn tries to comfort him, but the male is sobbing, seeing as his best friend, who was always carefree about physical affection, unsure on touching him.

"You're not okay. You're not okay and this trash is one of the reasons for it." Taehyung scowls,

"You made the biggest mistake of your pathetic life." Nayoung spits, Jongdae is quick to hold her back.

Yixing quietly pulls Eunhui in his arms, "It's my fault. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry I let this happen to you. But I'm not making the same mistake. We're not letting you go back there. I don't care about grandpa or the idiotic partnership with the Oh's. It's over. I promise." Yixing cries, hugging his sister as tight as he can without hurting her.

"Let me go." Nayoung fights against Jongdae, but the male has a strong hold on her.

"Let her go." Minseok surprises the younger,

"Hyung, we need her alive to send her to jail." Taehyung tsks, stepping in front of his best friend.

"She'll be alive. Nana will just rough her up a little." Jia shrugs,

"You blood thirsty leeches, stop egging her. Her family will kill us if we get in trouble again." Luhan steps in, though he does growl at Minji, effectively scaring her away.

A knock on the door gets their attention as Auntie Jang pops her head in.

"They're here."