Chapter 25

Until It's Gone

"What the fu*k happened?" Yixing slams the phone on the table, glaring at the screen in front of him.

"The Young Miss along with three of her bodyguards left the house around 19:03 this evening. They got to BonCafe at 19:40 and stayed there for an hour, leaving the premises at 20:52, according to the GPS system. We got a SOS signal around 21:03. We got there around 21:13, where we found the three bodyguards injured and unconscious while the Young Miss was no where in sight. Her phone has been found crushed. We are currently looking for nearby CCTV footage for more clues." Lia, the head informs the male, feeling thankful he's not actually there, rather just on the screen.

"With whose permission was she allowed to step outside?" Yixing coolly asks,

"I was unaware of the Young Miss leaving in the first place. It seems as if Hyesun, Soohi and Jae were the only ones aware of it." Lia answers, truthfully.

"Were you able to find any CCTV footage?" Nayoung calmly asks,

"We're working on it. There weren't any cameras on the direct spot, but there's a convenience store just before the turn. We're analyzing the black box for more information."

"What about Jongdae and Taeyoung?" Yixing asks, frustrated because he asked the two to keep a watch on Evalyn, knowing she was getting antsy.

"They were out of the house, sir."

"They left her alone?" Yixing scoffs,

"Where are they right now?" Nayoung follows up,

"We have yet to inform them."

"Let's wait for them to return, before we tell them." Yixing sighs, pacing around and trying to think of the next move.

"I have my people searching as well." Nayoung reminds her husband.

"Oh, god. Minseok." Yixing gasps, "Do we call him?"

"Yixing." His wife gives him a pointed look, before she's reaching for her phone.

However, Minseok doesn't pick up, as he's currently in a meeting.

"What's our ETA?" Yixing asks the pilot,

"ETA 5 hours 26 minutes."

"Minseok." Nayoung says, looking at the ringing phone, putting it on speaker, just as the computer screen beeps.

"I was in a meeting, what's up?"

"Sir, we've just acquired the black box footage. Young Miss is not the only one that was taken, Mr. Junmyeon was taken along with her." Lia announces, as a video starts playing showing the three bodyguards fighting with a group of people, trying their best to stop them, but there's clearly a number disadvantage, before Evalyn is carried off by a buff male, and Junmyeon getting dragged by another. The last thing they see is Moon Minyeon smiling into the camera before pointing a gun at it.

"What's going on?" Minseok asks, hearing bits of the conversation.

"She has Myeon and Evalyn." Yixing shakes,


"Oh come on, it's not going to be fun if you guys keep sleeping." A squeaky voice whines,

"What the fu*k?" Junmyeon groans, slowly opening his eyes, only to be confused at the scene ahead of him.

"Evalyn." Myeon yells, seeing the female tied to a chair unconscious. Struggling, he realizes he's also tied.

"What a sight. You must really love her, seeing as you're more worried about her, than yourself." He turns his attention to look at the person leaning against the door, recognizing the woman as Moon Minyeon.

"Moon Minyeon." He frowns, trying to free himself from the rope.

She clucks her tongue, seeing Junmyeon attempt to free himself, "Don't even try pretty boy." She warns, slowly walking up to him.

"I can see why Minji wanted you." She chuckles, sitting on his lap, and caressing his face.

"Get off me." Junmyeon snarls, doing his best to shake her off, but she tightly wraps her arms around his neck.

"I won't. What are you going to do about it?" She laughs, getting closer to him.

"He might not be able to, but I sure can." The next moment, there's a loud clang before Minyeon drops to the floor. Junmyeon is surprised to see Evalyn holding a steel pipe.

"Bi*ch." Evalyn spits, hurrying to untie Myeon.

"How long have you been awake?" He asks, still not over the shock.

"When she came in. Her voice is fu*king annoying." Evalyn says, freeing his hands, before moving to work on his left ankle, while he works on the other.

"Dang it, she took my bracelet." She mumbles, before the two carefully tie Minyeon, stuffing a gag in and hiding her behind one of the pillars.

"And mine as well." Junmyeon says, glancing at his wrist for the missing accessory.

"Let's find them before she wakes up." Evalyn states, picking up the pipe before the two head to the door.


"Do we have anything?" Jia Kim asks, storming into the conference/computer room with Luhan.

"We found Mr. Kim's phone on the side of the road leading to the abandoned factories. A team has been send to check on it." The head bodyguard informs them. 

"How long has it been?" Kim Jongin asks, looking at the various screen set up around the room.

"As of now, it's been 15 hours since they have been taken." Just as a loud beep starts going off on one of the screens.

"It's on. The emergency trackers have been activated. It's over an hour away." Kim Taehyung tells them,

"They wanted to trick us. That pathetic lowlife." Ahn Nayoung sneers, seeing as the location was in the opposite direction as they found Junmyeon's phone.

"Hyung is heading straight for the location. I just send him the coordinates." Taehyung says, just as another ping goes off. 

"Min Hyesun," Jongin frowns at his screen, seeing as the married couple isn't exactly the most communicative.

"I'm bu- What? Hyesun slow down. What are you saying?"

"Can you take your conversation somewhere else please?" Jongdae sarcastically says, but the taller male has a worried look on his face, as he turns to Oh Suhyun, who seems to be frowning as he's on the phone himself.

"Guys." Suhyun gulps, tears lining his eyes as he stares at the screen.


"Finally." Evalyn and Junmyeon breathe a sigh of relief as their trackers start flashing red, signaling their activation.

"Now we just have to stay hidden until the reinforcements come in." Evalyn whispers, worried about one of the several goons roaming around the building.

Since they've escaped the room, the two have been stealthily going around the rather large building searching for anything that would help them, which is how they found themselves in a rather clean and neat room and their individual trackers randomly thrown on the table.

"Moon Minyeon." Junmyeon sneers, picking up the picture of Minji and Minyeon.

"She's been planning this for a while." He says, looking at the bulletin board covered with new articles and paparazzi pictures of their close friends and family.

"What the fu*k is she hoping to gain out of this?" Evalyn wonders, looking around the room for a phone or laptop.

"I wish I could tell." Junmyeon sighs, looking at the bullietin board for more clues.

"Jun, let's clean that up." Evalyn pulls him away, pointing at a scratch on his arm.


"Sir. Someone just dropped this off." One of the bodyguards hands the package to Yixing, 

"What is it?"

"We've scanned it, there doesn't seem to be anything harmful." She tells him,

Yixing carefully opens the package, gasping as he finds two polaroids, one of Evalyn and Junmyeon, both unconscious and tied up.

"What the fu*k?" Nayoung frowns, handing the note that fell from the box to Yixing.

"She wants us to prepare a private jet and get her sister out of prison? Where the fu*k does she think they can run after messing with our family." Jia scoffs.


"Why does she have Sehun and Eunsun's pictures?" Evalyn wonders, staring at the Oh family pictures,

Before either of them can answer, they hear commotion and yells coming their way, and the two are quick to hide out from plain sight.

"Why did it take you guys hours to find me? Do I not pay you enough or are you just that incompetent?" They hear Minyeon yell from their spot.

"You asked us to clear the hallway for privacy." One of the goons argues,

"Shut up. Now, don't just stare at me. Go find them, you idiots. And you, go bring me my last guest." Minyeon instructs, her goons are quick to run out the door.

"Evalyn Zhang, you really think I'll let you walk away after what you did to my sister? Just you wait you fu*king sl*t, I'm going to get you back." Minyeon smirks, tearing at a picture of Evalyn, while the girl manages to not scoff out loud.

"Last guest?" Junmyeon mouths, while Evalyn shrugs, clueless.

They wait for Minyeon to leave, waiting a few moments before they carefully sneak out of the room and try to find a more permanent hiding place.

As they're wandering, a loud beep startles the two as the intercom overhead comes to life.

"Evalyn Zhang." Minyeon's squeaky voice giggles,

"And Junmyeon Kim. You two really think I'll let you run away from here. I have a little surprise for you, so come out from wherever you're hiding and head to the fourth floor. If you don't get here within the next 15 minutes, the consequences are on you. For everyone's sake, I really do wish you get here on time, after all it's your dear beloved's life hanging on the balance." Minyeon cackles, before the speaker turns off.

"Minseok. Does she have Minseok? No. I have to save him." Evalyn panics, attempting to run out the room, but Junmyeon stops her,

"Evalyn, think logically Minseok is currently in New York. There's no way it's him." He tries to assure her,

"I don't care. What if she managed to get to him? I can't lose him. I need to go. But you, you should stay here until some one gets here." She tells him, before running out the room.

"God Dammit Evalyn." Junmyeon groans, hurrying after her.


"Don't touch me." Evalyn is yelling, punching at one of the many goons trying to get to her.

"Stop. We'll come with you" Junmyeon pants, catching up with his friend.

"I asked you to stay hidden." Evalyn tells him, as the goons surround them.

"I'm not letting you walk into danger alone." He tells her, struggling to not fight back against the men dragging them, to the door at the end of the hallway.

"It hasn't even been 5 minutes, and you're already here." Minyeon acts surprised, watching the two being dragged into the room.

"Where is he? Where's my Seo-" Evalyn fires off, looking around the room for Minseok, only to gasp at the person tied to the chair.

"Aww, Look at this Sehunnie. Your ex is here to save you." Minyeon chuckles, running her hand through Sehun's ruffled hair.

"What do you want?" Evalyn asks,

"I do the talking here." Minyeon slaps Evalyn, laughing as her two male victims yell at her, "Shut the fu*k up, unless you want me to continue."

"As I was telling you, Sehun. I have specific requests for each of your release."

Pointing at Junmyeon, "For you, I want my sister out of prison."

"Are you fu*king serious? My family isn't above the law. We can't do that." Junmyeon snarls,

"KCAT has an amazing legal team, I'm sure they'll figure it out."

Moving to Sehun, "Your freedom costs 10 million USD."

"You're insane." Sehun weakly mumbles,

"And you, sweet little Evalyn. We're going to have fun with you." Minyeon says, holding a gun towards her.

"Now, don't try to be over smart and make the mistake of pointing it at me. There's only one bullet in there and if it ends anywhere near me, my men will blow pretty boy and baby Oh's brains out." She warns, "Here's the deal for you Evalyn. I'm giving you a choice. Like I said, there's one bullet and you get to choose who it kills, Sehun or Junmyeon. Think about it, while I check up on my demands."


"What the fu*k?" Yixing mumbles, watching the black-box footage of Sehun being knocked unconscious and getting dragged before an unknown male shoots the camera. 

"What does she want?" Jia looks pissed pacing the room, just as Oh Eunsun gets a Video-call from Sehun.

"Sehun." Eunsun yells, picking up the phone, only to growl at the face that pops up instead of her brother's.

"Eunsun. You know I was confused on who you would be worth more between Sehun or you, but then I remembered you're not an Oh, so you're kinda worthless." Minyeon chuckles,

"I just called to make sure you received my package. I would like it if I received half the amount in cash and the other in bonds." Minyeon says,

"You fu*king b*tch, you'll be begging for death when I get my hands on you." Eunsun threatens,

"You mean if, don't you Eunsun dear. Oh, is that Yixing Zhang I see in the background. Oh my gosh. That's great, I don't have to make another phone call, since you're all together." Minyeon chuckles,

"What do you want psycho?" Jia asks, bored.

"Name calling? Is that how you treat the person holding your cousin and friend?" Minyeon asks, signaling her men, before they hear a loud groan from Junmyeon, and a small sniffle from Evalyn.

"Don't fu*king touch them." Jia yells, her fiancee barely managing to hold her back.

"Like the note said, I want my sister in exchange for pretty boy. I forgot about Oh Suhyun, I suddenly realized how powerful Sehun can be, so I'm adding an additional 5 million for his release."

"You psychopathic bi*ch." Eunsun yells,

"Yixing make sure the jet you have is the best. My sister and I are going somewhere far, we can't have an uncomfortable ride, now can we? You have 2 hours to fulfill my demands, till then I'm going to have fun with our sweet, little Evalyn. Ciao." She chuckles, before hanging up.

"That psycho called." Jia frowns, hurrying to update the others heading to the location, while Eunsun, Yixing and Luhan busy themselves with making phone calls.


"They were supposed to have two hours, but then you two decided to be smart and knock me out. If Evalyn is unable to choose within 10 minutes, both Sehun and Junmyeon will end up with a bullet in their heads." Minyeon smirks, watching the three's reaction.

"Is this really necessary?" Evalyn asks, close to tears as she worriedly glances between Junmyeon and Sehun.

"Was it necessary to send my sweet, little sister to jail. She never did anything to you. But you big names faked all the evidence against her and had her jailed, all because she got in your way." Minyeon sneers, the three are shocked as they hear that.

"We never faked anything. Your sister was just as psychotic as you are. She bullied Evalyn, going as far as physical abuse and she tried to ually assault me and harm our friend. We never had to fake anything, because your sister committed every single crime she was charged for." Junmyeon yells,

"Stop lying." Minyeon slaps Junmyeon,

"Don't touch him." Evalyn struggles, the hands on her arms tighten in an attempt to hold her back.

"And you, you fu*king homewrecker, Sehun and her were happily together, but you showed up and ruined everything for her." Minyeon spits, choking Evalyn.

"What a load of . Eunhui was in my life before I even knew Moon Minji existed. Euhui and I were engaged first, but I cheated on her with Minji. If anyone was the homewrecker it was me." Sehun coughs,

"Liars. You're all just a bunch of liars. Especially you." Minyeon yells, pulling Evalyn's hair to look at her.

"How dare you live a happy life, while my sister suffers in prison. How dare your family buy my company and fire me? You don't get to be happy. You're going to make a decision and I'm going to enjoy knowing you're living the rest of your pathetic life in regret after killing a loved one. So, choose, before I have them both die and their blood will still be on your hands."

"I can't." Evalyn cries, looking over at her close friend.

"Eunhui. Choose me." Sehun calls her, tears streaming down his cheeks, even as he softly smiles at her.

"E, It's not your fault. We know you don't want, so it's fine. It's okay." Junmyeon tries to assure her, but the girl sobs, terrified as the goons start beating them.

"STOP." Evalyn yells, watching Jun grab his stomach, while Sehun keeps coughing horribly,

"Hurry up, Evalyn, you don't much time." Minyeon says, bored expression as she points at her watch.

"I can't choose." She cries, repeatedly glancing between the two males, before finally picking the gun up.

"You want me to live with regret, but I'm not giving you that satisfaction. I choose neither." Evalyn chuckles, before pointing the gun at herself.