re-acquainted

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Taeyeon lift up her head when she hears someone enters the studio. However, she surprise when she saw Seunghyun is entering the studio and smiling to her widely.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“To meet you,” Seunghyun said

“Why? Did you have anything to say?” Taeyeon asked

“Kind of…but I’m here to ask you have a drink with me” Seunghyun said

“Oh…” Taeyeon replied surprised. She didn’t think that he will earnestly ask her out.

“Why? Don’t you have a time?” Seunghyun asked

“Erm…actually…I have some work to finish it” Taeyeon replied try to avoid go out with him.

“Hurm…can you just have a drink with me just for a moment, please” Seunghyun said softly try to persuade her.

Taeyeon feels uneasy when she saw his sincerity.

“Okay, just for a moment” Taeyeon replied before she arrange her drawing and place it in her file.

 

 

 

IN THE MEETING ROOM

 

“Are you sure this plan wills success?” Seohyun asked curiously.

“At least we just give a try” Tiffany replied.

“Okay, let me arrange it. Both of you keep this as our secret,” Dami said

“No worries, unnie. Trust us!” Tiffany replied and then smiles.

“Good. Seohyun, go get a ticket and don’t forget about the place. I’ll try to arrange with someone that I know staying there,” Dami said before she opens her phone and search the person contact.

Suddenly, Taeyeon enters the room and three of them startled for a while.

“What happen here?” Taeyeon asked when she saw them.

“Oh, we just discuss about the next meeting” Tiffany replied try to hide their agenda.

“Why are you here?” Dami asked.

“Oh, I want to go out for a moment. There is nobody at the studio,” Taeyeon said.

“Where is Jiyong?” Dami asked

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder sign she didn’t know where is he.

“Okay” Dami replied. After that, Taeyeon leave the room and all of them feel relieved.

 

 

 

NEARBY CAFÉ

 

“How’s the place? You like it?” Seunghyn asked.

Taeyeon just nodded while looks around.

“What are you looking at?” Seunghyun asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

“Are you uncomfortable going out with me?” Seunghyun asked when he noticed Taeyeon seems unhappy

“Oh, no. I’m fine,” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Did somebody upset if you're with me here?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

Taeyeon frown when she hears that kind of question from him.

“Just randomly ask” Seunghyun said before he smiles to her.

After that, both of them just chat casually but only Seunghyun speaks a lot. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just chuckles, smiles, nodded or shake her head.

Seunghyun feels frustrated when Taeyeon just sat there and accompany him. Also, Seunghyun noticed that she keeps looking at her watch repeatedly.

“You seem to be disturbed,” Seunghyun said.

Taeyeon looks at him with guilty.

“I’m sorry. I have to going back to the studio,” Taeyeon said

“Why?” Seunghyun asked

“Here the drink payment” Taeyeon said before she leave him behind without answering him.

Seunghyun looks at Taeyeon leaving him but then he determines to chase her.

When, he gets out from the café, he run toward Taeyeon and grab her arm.

“Let me send you” Seunghyun said.

Taeyeon startled when she saw Seunghyun. Then, both of them walk toward the company.

 

 

 

IN FRONT OF COMPANY DOOR

 

“Thank you for sending me” Taeyeon said politely.

“My pleasure. I hope we can go out again,” Seunghyun said hopeful.

Taeyeon just smiles before she enters the company.

Seunghyun looks at her back and mumbles

“I'll try to get you”

 

 

 

APARTMENT

 

Around 1 AM Jiyong get home. Then, he goes toward the kitchen to get a drink. After pour his drink in the glass, he is sitting on the kitchen counter because he’s lazy to move to the chair.

Few moments later, suddenly Taeyeon enters the kitchen by wearing pajamas. Both of them startled to see each other at those hours. Taeyeon hesitate to enter the kitchen. However, because too thirsty, she stepped into the kitchen to get a drink. Jiyong try to ignore Taeyeon presence. So did Taeyeon.

After she finishes her drink, she washes the glass and place on the rack.

Before she left the kitchen, she stopped in front of Jiyong and stares at him. Jiyong frowned with strange feelings. Suddenly, Taeyeon splashes water into Jiyong's face and runs to her room. Jiyong stunned when the water splashes on his face but he smiles afterward.

“She’s cute,” Jiyong mumbles before he gets down from the counter.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon at the kitchen is preparing the breakfast for them. Dami at the table is preparing the plate for them to eat. Meanwhile, Jiyong still in his room just finished bathing. Few minutes later, three of them are at the table enjoying the breakfast together. Dami looks at Jiyong and then she turn to looks at Taeyeon.

“Hurm…I have something to tell both of you” Dami start the conversation.

Both of them looks at her while munch their foods.

“My friend needs help for his wedding” Dami continues said.

Both of them didn’t replied and wait for her to finish her words.

“So he needs a designer for his fiancé wedding dress…” Dami said while looks at Taeyeon

“And a photographer for their wedding” Dami continues while turn to looks at Jiyong.

Both of them stops munch their foods and looks at Dami curiously.

“So, I want both of you help me with his wedding” Dami said while smiling.

“Unnie, you know I have a lot of work to do” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah, I know…that’s why I already asked Fany to take over for a while” Dami replied.

“I don’t have a time” Jiyong replied firmly and continues his eating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter