annoyingly

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Taeyeon go to the studio while looking at her phone. Suddenly, someone hit her on the shoulder hardly.

“I’m sorry” Taeyeon apologies while turn to looks at the person.

She stunned for a while when she saw its Jiyong the one who hit her shoulder.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked while carrying his camera bag.

“Studio” Taeyeon replied shortly before she walks away from him.

“Hey, can you help me?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon stops her steps and turn to looks at him.

“Can you take my bag there? I have to go to the washroom,” Jiyong said.

“Sure” Taeyeon replied while hand out her hand to take the bag. Jiyong smiles before give the bag to her.

 

 

 

Taeyeon enters the studio and go to Jiyong table before she places the bag on the table. However, she stops her steps when she saw Jiyong desktop wallpaper. The wallpaper shows the scenery a beautiful sunset by the beach.

“Wow…so nice. He’s really talented person,” Taeyeon praise him.

“What are you looking at?” Dami asked suddenly from beside.

“Oh, nothing. This picture is nice,” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah…he really like this picture” Dami said.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon just nodded while stares at the picture.

Suddenly, the screen pops up the screen saver and its shows the picture of Taeyeon face. Taeyeon surprise when she saw her face there. Dami also shocked when she saw Jiyong screen saver pictures.

Suddenly Jiyong came and eliminated the screen saver. He is statues himself without looking at Dami and Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Dami are shocked by his presence. All of them keep silent for a while because they don’t know what they have to do.

“Chief, the manager wants to meet you and Taeyeon-shi!” suddenly Seohyun said to them.

“Oh…okay” Dami said before she leave the desk while Taeyeon just leave the place without saying anything.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Have they seen it? Argh….what should I do?’

 

Jiyong just stares at Taeyeon before he turns to looks at Dami. Dami looks at him with suspicious eyes.

“What?” Jiyong slowly mouthing, as he’s doing nothing.

Dami stares at him and sign warn him to watch him carefully.

Jiyong just lift his shoulder sign he is don’t care her warn.

 

 

 

IN THE TRAIN ON THE WAY BACK

 

Taeyeon is wearing earphones all the way home. Jiyong looks at her and he felt that Taeyeon try not to talk to him. While Dami looks at them both with curious feelings.

 

Dami POV

‘What actually happen between them?’

 

Jiyong POV

‘Did she still hate me?’

 

When they enter the home, Dami ask Taeyeon what she wants to eat for dinner. Taeyeon just shakes her head before enters her room. Jiyong feels uneasy when see her like that.

“Yah! What happen between you two? Tell me!” Dami said furiously while pull Jiyong ear hard.

“Argh…noona, its hurt!”Jiyong said try to hold the pain.

“Then tell me!” Dami said.

“It’s nothing. Why don’t you just ask her instead?” Jiyong asked while try to let go his sister hand.

“Why should I ask her if I can get the answer from you?” Dami said before she let go his ear.

“What do you want to hear from me?” Jiyong asked while rub his ear.

“Everything. What actually happen between you two?” Dami asked curiously.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Should I tell her?’

 

Pap! Dami hit Jiyong shoulder hard.

“Noona! It’s hurt!” Jiyong shouts.

“Tell me!”Dami said try to push him.

“Okay…okay…” Jiyong replied. Dami smiles when she hears Jiyong words.

“But not here. Let’s go out” Jiyong said.

“Okay” Dami said

 

 

 

Taeyeon get out from her room in the middle of the night. She feels starved for not having dinner. She went to the kitchen to cook ramen for herself. She opens the cabinet and chooses the ramen she wants before she takes out the pot and fills it with water. Taeyeon humming her favorite song while waiting the water boil. After that, she put the seasoning into the boil water before she put the noodles. She opens the fridge to take the egg to put into the ramen. After finish her cooking, she bring the pot toward the dining table. After that, she go back to the kitchen to take her drink.

Suddenly, she hear someone enters the home and she hear Dami voice. She walks out from the kitchen and saw Jiyong is carrying Dami at his back. Jiyong startled when he saw Taeyeon.

“She drank too much,” Jiyong explain why Dami drunk.

After that, Jiyong just bring Dami to her room and leave Taeyeon there.

 

 

 

Jiyong place his sister slowly on her bed. After that, he pulls her shoes and blankets her body.

“Jiyong…tell her,” Dami mumbles without conscious.

Jiyong just shakes his head slowly before he turns down and kiss Dami forehead.

“Love you, noona” Jiyong said whispering.

After that, he leaves Dami and get out from the room. While standing in front of the door, Jiyong smells something delicious. He walks slowly and peeking Taeyeon behind the wall. He saw she is eating the ramen and he just smiles.

 

Jiyong POV

‘You want to avoid me and you starve yourself. You’re… stubborn’

 

Jiyong bravely walks toward her. Then, he seat on the chair beside he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter