Jealousy  

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION

 

Jiyong set up the camera for the photography session. That day, the models involved were Lee Soohyuk, Kim Youngkwang and Jang Yoonju. Dami and Taeyeon are busy at the back with the costume. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Sooyoung are arranging the model in front of the camera. Seohyun is sitting behind Jiyong to observe the picture of the model on the screen.

“Fany-ya, do you have the scarf?” Taeyeon shout from back.

“Which one?” Tiffany asked her back.

“The yellow one. Did you get it?” Taeyeon shout again.

“Yeah…it’s here” Tiffany replied while showing the scarf.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied while give sign OK to Tiffany.

Jiyong is standing in the middle just chuckles when he heard both of them conversations.

“What so funny?” Sooyoung asked when she hears Jiyong chuckles.

“This atmosphere ... screams from the back, screams from the front ... it's really lively,” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Hey, we just want a perfect works” Sooyoung replied.

“Yeah…I know” Jiyong said before he focusing on his camera.

 

 

 

A few hours later, they took a break before continuing their photography session.

“Here, this is for you” Youngkwang said while giving drink to Taeyeon.

“Oh…thank you” Taeyeon replied while takes the drink.

“I'm glad to see you again,” Youngkwang said before his seat beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just smile awkwardly before she open the beverage can.

“Earlier, I saw your design. I'm really impressed” he praises Taeyeon.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied shortly and then she sips her drink.

Jiyong saw both of them from his seat. Suddenly, he feels jealous of seeing another man with Taeyeon.

 

Jiyong POV

“When with me you ignore but to other men you are okay. What game are you playing?”

 

Taeyeon feels someone is looking at her. She then turns her looks around and saw Jiyong. Suddenly, Taeyeon feels nervous with his gaze. Taeyeon get up from her seat and let Youngkwang speak alone there.

“Hey, where are you going?” Youngkwang asked when he noticed Taeyeon leave him there. However, Taeyeon didn’t answer him. She just speed her steps to go to Dami.

“Why your faces like that?” Dami asked when she saw Taeyeon pale face.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied shortly before she continues her works.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why am I nervous? He’s doing nothing…”

 

Taeyeon takes a glance at Jiyong but she startled when she saw he is smiling to her. Taeyeon shifted her gaze to the costumes in front of her. After that, she closed her eyes and then shakes her head. Dami looks at Taeyeon weirdly.

“Hey, what happen? Are you okay?” Dami asked confused.

“Yeah…I’m fine” Taeyeon replied shyly.

 

 

 

After finishing the photography session, Dami invited them all for dinner together. Dami took them to a nearby barbecue restaurant to celebrate her employees.

“Please eat as much as you can. Thanks for today,” Dami said to all of them.

“Thank you, boss!” all of them thanks her.

Jiyong is sitting in the middle between Taeyeon and Dami. He helps his sister grill the meats for her but at same time; he also does that for Taeyeon. Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun that seat in front of them just stares at Jiyong and Taeyeon with interest.

Youngkwang that seat beside Taeyeon also help her grill the meats. However, everytime he give the meats to Taeyeon, the others member will takes the meats for them. Youngkwang just feels disappointed in their actions.

Jiyong noticed that Taeyeon is like to eat the side dish. When he saw the dish is already finishing, he silently give his side dish to her.

At first, Taeyeon didn’t noticed it but when she want to eats the meat, she saw her side dish is still there. She feels confused when she saw it. Seohyun who is the witness of the scene give Taeyeon sign. Taeyeon stares at Seohyun blankly.

Seohyun point to the side dish and then she is pointing to Jiyong. Finally, Taeyeon get what is Seohyun try to say to her. Taeyeon nodded and then she turns to looks at Jiyong.

“Thank you” Taeyeon whisper to Jiyong but Jiyong can hear it clearly.

Jiyong turn to looks at her with confused.

“For this” Taeyeon said while pint to the side dish and smiles.

“Eat more” Jiyong replied and smiles back to her.

 

 

 

APARTMENT

 

They arrived home late at night. Dami kept bringing her to her room followed by Taeyeon. However, Jiyong threw himself onto the couch. Jiyong was exhausted after a whole day of photography. While he is relaxing on the couch, his mind remembers the scene where Taeyeon thank him. He felt happy when Taeyeon always be grateful to him.

“She’s cute” Jiyong mutter while smiling.

After that, he gets up from the couch and then walks to his room.

 

 

 

Taeyeon dry her hair after finish her bath. She went to her bed while her hands busying wipe her hairs. Suddenly, she hears someone knock her door.

“Who is that?” Taeyeon asked but no one answering her.

Taeyeon feels weird after that. She then slowly walks to the door and open it. When she looks outside, there is nobody in front of her room.

“Did I mishear something?” Taeyeon mutter alone.

However, before she goes back inside the room, she saw a box in front of her room. She looks at Dami and Jiyong room before she slowly gets the box.

“Who put it here?” Taeyeon asked herself.

When she opened the box, she was shocked to see it. The box is filled with purple petals and gummies candy. Later, she saw a Polaroid image next to those gummies. She took the Polaroid and saw a picture of herself doing a sketching. Below the picture contains a quote written

 

FOCUS ON YOU'RE DOING, ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE, YOUR SHINE WILL BE YOUR FUTURE

 

Taeyeon smiles after she read the quote. When she turns to looks at the back, she startled when she saw Jiyong name there and write

 

“I know my sudden confession makes you uncomfortable with me but I hope you can give me a chance to makes you happy.”

 

Taeyeon suddenly feels her heart beats fast. She glanced at Jiyong's door in a rumble. Finally, she just stared and then went back into her room.

“Is he sincere?” Taeyeon mutter after went to her bed. She stares again at the box before her open the drawer beside the bed. She takes out the shell that Jiyong have given to her before.

“Should I give him a chance?” Taeyeon asked while staring at the shell. However, she just places the shell inside the box with the petals and gummies.

 

 

 

Jiyong hear the door open from outside. He just waits for a while before he hears the door is closed. After that, he slowly opens his door and looks at Taeyeon room.

“I hope you like it…but please consider my confession” Jiyong mutter while staring at Taeyeon room. Suddenly, Taeyeon door is opening and both of them startled to see each other. All of a sudden, the atmosphere was quiet between them. Jiyong want to say something but his mind is blank meanwhile Taeyeon want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter