out day

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Dami and Taeyeon are busy finding fabric for the bridal gown, Jiyong waits for them in one corner while playing with his camera. He surreptitiously takes pictures of Taeyeon. Jiyong himself isn't sure why he likes to take Taeyeon's picture secretly. For him, that became his latest hobby.

“Jiyong, come here” Dami shouts to him.

Jiyong walks toward his sister and he stops behind Taeyeon.

“Can you buy us some water? I am thirsty,” Dami said.

“What do you want?” Jiyong asked.

“Apple juice” Dami replied.

“You?” Jiyong asked to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just shakes her head sign she don’t want it. Jiyong looks at her before he walks away from them.

 

 

 

Jiyong arrived with two bottles of juice. The apple juice he gave to Dami.

“Whose water is it?” Dami asked while she opens the bottle.

“Mine” Jiyong replied shortly.

Dami and Taeyeon continue their search for fabrics that match their designs.

“Unnie, I think we can use this one. Looks so beautiful” Taeyeon give her opnion.

Dami looks at the fabric while nodded.

“I don’t think so” suddenly Jiyong interrupt.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked with annoy face.

 

Dami POV

‘He’s start again…here we go’

 

“Because it doesn't fit,” Jiyong replied jokingly.

“Unnie, what do you think?” Taeyeon asked Dami for her answers.

“I think it's pretty” Dami respond.

Taeyeon smirk while rise her eyebrow after Dami respond.

Jiyong looks firmly to his sister.

“No! It’s not pretty. The bride will look as short as you” Jiyong said try to more.

“Hey! Yes I'm short but you don't need to mention it” Taeyeon replied.

Dami suddenly laugh loudly after see their arguments.

Both of them turn to looks at her confusedly.

“You two are like a quarrelsome couple for your wedding,” Dami bluntly said.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feels embarrassed to hear Dami's words while Jiyong was happy.

“Enough both of you. We have a lot to do here,” Dami continue said try to stops them bickering.

After that, Taeyeon looks at Jiyong furiously and sign him to go away but he just ignores her stares and stand beside her shameless. Taeyeon take the bottle from Jiyong hand try to hit him but her stops when Jiyong cover his face immediately. Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong reactions. She then opens the bottle and drinks the water. Jiyong looks at her and then smile widely.

“What?” Taeyeon asked

“You drink my water again,” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon startled when she noticed it.

“Argh…who cares” Taeyeon replied and give back the bottle to him and she leave him there.

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

Dami and Taeyeon are busy preparing bridal clothes. They often go to rented studio to get their work done. In fact, Jiyong was also directed to help them.

“Jiyong, please stand still. I'll prick you with this needle,” Dami said while trying to measure the clothes on Jiyong's body.

“Noona, I am not comfortable. Why do I have to be here?” Jiyong complain.

“Because I don't have a statue, so you have to replace. So keep quiet” Dami said try to focus on her work.

Jiyong makes annoy face after Dami said that. Taeyeon chuckles after she saw his face.

“Why are you looks me like that?” Jiyong asked firmly after he heard Taeyeon chuckles.

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder and then continues her works.

Suddenly, Dami phone is ringing. Dami pick up the call and leave Jiyong there.

“Noona!” Jiyong shouts after he saw Dami leaving him.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong the fatigue caused by standing for too long. Taeyeon then go get a chair for him.

“Here” Taeyeon said while give the chair.

“Can I sit down? These needles will not poke me?” Jiyong asked curiously while looks at the cloth.

“Yeah sure, but if you think that needles poke you, then just stand there as you want” Taeyeon said before she go to her place.

Jiyong makes annoy face after hear her answers. However, he slowly seat at the chair to make sure the needles didn’t poke him. Taeyeon try to hold her smiles when she saw Jiyong careful face.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘He is really funny’

 

“Can you get me some water? I am thirsty,” Jiyong asked her after his seat.

Taeyeon looks at him for a while before she gets up with the drink in her hand.

“Here” Taeyeon give to Jiyong.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied and he takes the drink.

“So…anything else you want?” Taeyeon asked before she go back to finish her works.

“Nope” Jiyong said while smiling.

However, after he saw Taeyeon is already seat, he calls her and asks her to get him his phone.

 Taeyeon narrow her eyes furiously after Jiyong said that but she is up to takes his phone and give it to him.

“Anything else you want?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

Jiyong just shakes his head sign nothing.

“If you call me again, you’re dead!” Taeyeon said try to warn him.

Jiyong just smiles widely after hear her words.

“I'm willing to die in your hands” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Taeyeon turn her looks to Jiyong furiously before she seat and finish her works.

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

 

At night, Taeyeon took the opportunity to relax and take a bath in the pool. She prefers less time because she feels more privacy. However, without realizing it, Jiyong was also in the pool. Jiyong relaxed in the chair while looking at the night sky. At first, Jiyong is shocked to see Taeyeon in her swimsuit. However, his gaze didn't go away from seeing Taeyeon.

While Taeyeon was swimming in the pool, she finally saw Jiyong's side by the pool watching her. Jiyong realized Taeyeon is already seen him. He then smiled as he waved at her.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked from inside the pool.

Jiyong smiled and walked to the pool to see Taeyeon in the near sight.

“This is an open area and I can be anywhere” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon feels annoy with his answer. She then swam away from Jiyong. Jiyong chuckles after she swims away.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Her body is charming’

 

“How about we race?” Jiyong shout to Taeyeon

“No thanks” Taeyeon shouts to him back.

“Why? Are you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter