Chapter 7

Infinity With You

"Me?" she asked shocked. He smirked

"No the old lady sitting behind you." he joked. She looked behind her to see an ederly american women just a few tables behind them. She heard Seunghyun laughing.

"Ofcourse you." he said. She smiled at him in embarrassment, blushing.

"But, where?" she asked, she was hesitating on whether to take or decline the offer. Even though no one really knows their here, they can still be recognized. But, then again she kinds of, well she really wants to go with him. Its obvious she's growing an attraction to him ever since the whole Singapore incident, even though she won't admit it. Why else would she be thinking about him for the past weeks, she doesn't get this worried over incidents. She's pretty much used to people criticizing her, and if one sunbae or anyone would not forgive her for her faults she doesn't care, she did her job and apologize. But, for some reason she cares and worries about his comments to her, she doesn't want to get in his bad side. She doesn't really worry about what everyone would say about her, its what they'll say about him she worries about.

"This is New York, let's see where it will take us." he said, grabbing her wrist, she could of sworn she felt an electrified jolt through her body. She ignored the feeling and shook it off, she didn't have time to object as she only had time to grab her bag and tea as she was lead out by him. While she was following him with his hands still on her wrist, she blushed again feeling the same feeling she felt when she first felt him touch her. She looked at him to see him smiling, and for once she doesn't care what people would say about them as selfish as she might sound. He led her right infront of a big black Escalade parked on the side walk. A big white man wearing a suit got out of the drivers side, she guessed him to be the driver.

"Hello sir and ma'm." he greeted in english. She understand this part so she said a small hello,Seunghyun nodded. The driver opened the door.

"Where to sir?" he asked.

"No its ok, will walk, just take my stuff back to the hotel and give it to one of my staff." he replied back in english. while handing him his laptop bag along with a folder filled with his music sheets. The driver nodded and placed it inside the car.

"Good day sir and ma'm." he said getting in the drivers side and drove off. Yoona looked at Seughyun

"What happened?" she asked

"I told my driver to drop of my stuff off at the hotel and that we wouldn't need him today." he said, she nodded

"But, don't you stay at the W hotel?" she asked wondering. He nodded.

"Then why do you need a driver to here? the hotel is like right there." she asked pointing to the hotel a few feets away. She's starting to feel rude asking a sunbae she just officially met not even an hour ago and yet she's talking and asking questions as if their close or yet even dating.

"I'm sorry." she apologized, he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind the questions. And yes I do stay at the W hotel, but not this one, I stay at the one some miles away from here. It's much closer to my other schedules and other businesses. I'm on to two jobs." he said. Two jobs? she wondered

"Anyway's shall we?" he asked letting go of her wrist. She was dissapointed that he let go of her, but nodded. He started walking and she followed him.

Throughout the day they walked and talked. Seunghyun brought her to all the places he knew she will enjoy, and he was right she enjoyed it. Especially Times Square as she took a bunch of pictures on her iphone, they were both suprise and happy/relief that not one recognized them. He brought her to a few of New Yorks best restaurant for lunch,dinner and snack during the day. She couldn't help but feet bad, she could of paid for her own if she had dollars with her. She made sure to keep in mind to pay him back in some way since he won't accept money. He said he would never let a girl pay, no matter what their relationship is. She felt envious of who his girlfriend will be or whoever he's dating now, of course she's curious if he's dating, but its not her business to ask, maybe she'll ask Yuri later on. She still couldn't believe that she's with him, anyone would kill to be in her place. You could consider them as friends now, since they spent the whole day together. They somehow ended up on the other side of New York, so they needed his driver.

"Thank You for today." she told him, breaking the silence in the car.

"No problem, I really needed this too and enjoyed your company, I hope your feet or body isn't tired of all the walking we did?." he said and asked.

"Not really, my feet do hurt a bit but I had a really good time!" she answered sincerely, not bothering about her feet. She's used to it. Plus she had it worst when wearing heels for hours, even worst dancing with them.

"That's really good to hear." he said, she nodded and notice the cark already parked infront of her hotel.

 

"Umm...again thank you if it wasn't for you who knows what embarrassment I could've had today." she said, he chuckled as he got out of the car. He held out his hand to help her out like a true gentlemen.

"I think I should probably take you up to your room...just incase your manager comes, I can help and explain." he said shyly rubbing the back of his neck. Yoona's heart was beating.
 

"You don't have too." she said shyly, blushing. she was obviously lying to herself, she wants him to walk her up to her room.

"No i insist." he said, she nodded and he smiled then turn to the driver.

"I'll be back in a few." he said to him.

She made sure there was a bit of distant between them, its one thing to see them out in public, but its another thing to see them in a hotel, going up the elevator together alone without any staff. It'll be a huge misunderstanding. Even though they spent the whole day together, there were still some awkward moments between them, like this elevator ride. She stays all the way on the twenty second floor so it took at least  a minute to get there. The longest and most akward minute of her life and the elevator music was no help either. She was so thankful for the "ding" sending the elevators to open.

"ladies first." he said, she smiled and walked out first walking to her room, he followed her.

"Thank you again, and thanks for walking me up here." she said standing right infront of her door.

"Your welcome, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the shoot." he said, she nodded agreeing.

"Have a great night." he said.,

"Yeah you too, goodbye," she said her heart beating faster again. She unlocked her door with her keycard. He waited for her to get in like how a guy should when taking a girl home. She smiled at him and he smiled giving a small wave of goodbye before she closed her door. Once her door was closed she leaned against it clutching her chest at the same time fanning herself...she smiled like an idiot at today's events. Who knew just apologizing to him would lead to this.

______________________________

Thank You all for the Subby's and comments!! Pleas continue loving and share my story with others!