Chapter 1

Infinity With You

"Yoona, can you hear me?" an unfamiliar voice asked her, she nodded her head while adjusting her eyes into the unwanted bright white light.

"M..my head hurts." she said groaning, her head feels like she's on a bad hangover times ten.

"It's perfectly nomal for her to feel like that, don't worry." the unfamiliar female voice said assuring, but she wasn't whom that the voice was assuring, she's assuring someone else.

"Yoona, you were in a car accident, and had a been in a coma for almost two months." the person said who she figured to be the doctor or a nurse. She couldn't believe it, two months in a coma? After a few seconds her view kind of cleared up, but it was still blurry, she could see two figures on the foot of the bed. A figure of a women who she assumes to be the one who's been talking and a tall male figure. She adjusted her sight more to be suprised at who the male figure is. She looked at him suprised and confused. She looked around the room, its spacious and grand, its one of those presedential V.I.P room the hospitals have.

"Whe...where's my family?" she asked looking around for any of her family or friends. The two figures looked at each other, both confused, but also worried on the males face.

"Yoona, don't you know who I'am?" the male finally spoke with his deep beautiful voice that Yoona's very fond of listening too, for some reason she feels butterflies on her stomache which she is confused why, she wasn't even close to him, better yet they don't even talk.

"Yeah, you're.. BigBang's Top..." she answered slowly somehow not liking her own answer. She noticed a pained look on his face, and a pit of guilt was building up on her.

"Yeah I'am....but....I'm also your husband." he said.

 

5 years ago

Year 2010, October

"Thank you, We love You!" Yoona yelled and waved at her fans as she, her members and other male idol groups head back backstage. Today was the Kpop Night concert in Singapore. They were the only girl group who performed along with FT Island, SHINee, a few other rookie groups and BigBang. Once she entered their dressing room she quickly took of her heels and started digging in a table full of fan given fattening foods.

"Yah, Yoona I can't believe you started eating without me." Sooyoung, her eating buddy whined as she entered room, she soon started stuffing with food just like Yoona. Even though they only performed a few songs since its a conjoined concert, they were both really hungry from it and it didn't help the fact that they hadn't eaten anything or drank anything besides water for the passed seven hours. It's this stupid rule that the members decided to do, the rule where NO eating or drinking with the exception of water, vitamin water, or energy drinks 5 hours before a show, especially if their wearing clothes where they would show a bit of skin. Sooyoung and her thought and hated the stupid rule. But, ever since the whole "gain weight" and "love handle" articles and pictures of Tiffany surfaced online, Taeyeon being the leader thought of the idea and Yuri who is a health and exercise freak backed it up and somehow got the majority of the members to agree. If given permission from the members they both can finish the everything. They are both the big eaters of the group.

"Hey, where's Yul?" Yoona asked

"Who knows, probably with him again." Sunny said while wiggling her eyebrows smirking. Taeyeon sighed

"I want a boyfriend...Jess is happy with Taecyeon, Hyo is with Eunhyuk oppa, Tiff is with her highschool lover, our maknae is on We got Married, and soon Yuri will have a boyfriend soon." Taeyeon whined, munching on some chips

"Didn't you enjoy your time on We got Married?" Hyo teased. Tae glared at her not wanting to be remind of those days.

"Yah, stop whining and enjoy your single life." Sooyoung said with full. She is ofcourse our happy devoted Christian who never had a boyfriend since birth. The door opened and in came a smiling Yuri.

"There she is, I thought she was missing again like last time." Tiff teased, remebering what happened a few months ago after their special stage in Inkigayo where Yuri went missing for a few hours only to be inside of his dressing room playing Wii with him and s. Yuri smiled.

"Youngbae invited me...well all of us to go with him, s and a few others to this really famous club tonight."she said obviously excited and happy. Yoona was happy for her. Ever since her break up with her long time boyfriend a year ago she just wasn't the same. She started to get back to herself the middle of this year after her blind date with Taeyang. Yoona was really thankful to him, all the members are.

"I'm down." Sooyoung and Sunny said together.

"Count us too." Tiff and Hyo said

"Well as much as I want to, count Jess, Seo and I out, we leave back to Seoul tonight for our schedules tomorrow." Taeyeon said, she has a soundtrack to record tomorrow morning, Jess has a photoshoot the whole day, and Seo has We got Married filming.

"Yoona?" Yuri asked, she was hesitant, she doesn't have a problem with BigBang infact she's a huge fan and also friends with Daesung and ofcourse Taeyang, and she likes to drink even though she has low tolerance.

"I don't know I mean we leave tomorrow and its already late where not even ready, and the fans, they'll go bezurk whenever they see us with their idols. better yet BigBang!" she answered. She doesn't want to be linked of rumored with any of the BigBang members or with anyone. The whole Taecyeon rumor and scandals kind of scarred her.

"Oh come on Yoon our flight leaves at six p.m and its only 9 he said someone will pick us up at our hotel around 11...lets experience the club life here in Singapore and besides I doubt anyone would see us, I heard its a very secured club and they don't just let anyone in." Yuri begged.

"Yeah,come on Yoons." the other begged her.

"Go Yoon, or else you'll be alone all night or better yet stuck to listen to Unnies bad breakups." Taeyeon said, whispering the last part.

"I heard that." one of our most trusted staff member said, we giggled

"I love you unnie!" Taeyeon yelled at her.

"So yes or yes?" Tiff asked, Yoona sighed but agreed

"Great, I'll go call Taeyang!" Yuri said calling him.