Chapter 12

Infinity With You

"Wait...Yoona!" Seunghyun called, she stopped in her tracks, her heart beating fast again as if she's expecting something. She slowly turned around to face him, she was suprised to see him just a feet away.

"Y..yes oppa?" she asked stuttering a bit. He had an expression that she couldn't explain.

"Uh...um...goodnight and see you tomorrow." he said, he had an regretful look but quickly smiled it off before she noticed. Yoona smiled, but deep down she was a bit dissapointed, somewhere deep down her she was kind of expecting him to ask her something, but she knows those only happens in movies, especially if it's a good looking man.

"Goodnight!" she smiled walking away again. Seunghyun sighed as he watched her walk away.

..................................................................

She was shivering even with all of the jackets on her due to the weather. Today mother nature decided to be thirty degrees below, the shoot for the day is an outdoor in some small,vintage town area so there aren't many young people around. The staff didn't expect the weather to be this cold, infact it was supposed to be a perfect weather all week, But they can't do anything about it, the pictorial is already a set schedule so they can't reschedule anything due to the limited time. Yoona rubbed her freezing hands against her warm starbucks cup, she payed no attention to the hot chocolate as she warms her hands.

"Ok will be starting!" Chaeyeong yelled, the staff took her jackets and cup from her and she felt the cold hit her. She was only wearing a thin blazer over a tank top, pair of leather skinnies and boots, her hair was styled up making her colder. But what she is wearing is better than what she was originally suppose to wear, sundresses and shorts but due to the weather the stylists had to change some things. She saw Seunghyun heading her way, what he was wearing is somehow the same as hers, but in a different color and its much thicker and manlier.

"Wow..you seem really cold" he said concern showing, she shakily shook her head,

"N..n.n.o no"she stuttered coldly obviously lying

"OK will have you too walking and will take pictures." a staff said, Yoona and Seunghyun nodded, following directions. After ten minutes the staff called for a break, the staff quickly ran to them covering them up with jackets. They were both led inside some kind of store to keep them warm. Yoona sighed in relief, she's worried about how the pics would turn out, she feels that with this weather she is not feeling confident about it. It was silence between them as they were both getting retouches on their makeup.

"Even with all the makeup. your nose is still red, it just won't be covered." a coordi playfully complained, Yoona giggled, she could feel the makeup heaviest on her nose. After a twenty minute break they headed out again to continue. When the shoot started Seughyun suprising Yoona, grabbed her hand and held it. Even though it wasn't planned the staff liked it. Yoona was blushing feeling her cheeks warm up, she could feel her hand warm by his. They could both see pleased looks on the staff. Another break occured, since they were further into the town and since it was still early most stores were still close, so they couldn't shelter inside anywhere but their cars and their bestfriends were jackets and blankets and heat pads. Seunghyun noticing Yoona shivering despite the layers of jackets warming her, he being a gentlemen and used to the cold, took off a layer of his jacket and wrapped it around her.

"Oppa?' she asked suprised, she was about to stop his action when he shook his head

"You're like freezing." he said wrapping it around her,

"But, you'll be cold" she said concerned

"No, I'll be fine don't worry." he said she nodded thanking him. She turned to her right to see her Unnies giving her a knowing and teasing smile.