Chapter 13

Infinity With You

 

I wanna give a big thank you for all my subscibers...I've reached my 50+ subscribers...thank you guys so much. !!! Also so it won't confuse anyone, the past chapters and and the several more that i'll be updating are all flashbacks, just to get the story on how they met. So hopefully you guys won't get bored cause I myse. Anyways enjoy!!!

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

 

 The shoot ended early then planned due to the weather, especially since its getting colder by night. And they didn't want anyone especially Seunghyun and Yoona to get sick. They were all back to the studio/dressing room they used earlier. Yoona changed into a more and comfortable clothes and took off all her makeup. She noticed that her nose was still red and that she could feel a fever coming soon. She sighed really wanting to go back to her room and take a hot nice bath. As she headed out of her dressing room and into the lobby room she saw some of her staff talking to Seunghyuns staff, for the passed few days her staff and his staff became close, some already knowing each other before. Seunghyun even himself got likes by her unnies and manager. He's the type to make friends with anyone no matter who are what their age is.

 

 "Oh Yoonashii, we are all planning to go out and eat." one of her unnie said. As much as she wanted to, she was really tired to do anything and she wasn't hungry since she's still full from snacks a few hours ago.

 "Oh no thank you, Im pretty tired so I kind of wanted to head off back to the hotel and get some sleep." she said politely, her unnie frowned a bit and so did the others.

 "Ok, I'll go call your manager." her unnie said

 "Why where is he?" she asked

 "He left with others and went off somewhere." she said, she tried calling him and the others but none would pick up.

 "We'll just drop you off." her unnie said giving up

 "I can take her." Seunghyun offered, walking up to them. Yoona looked at him suprised

 "Are you sure?" Minkyung asked

 "Yeah, I have my own ride anyways, and besides it'll be out of the way for you guys and I know you all are really hungry." he said joking with them on the last part they laughed.

 "Ok, will head off then" they said heading off, Yoona bowed and waved goodbye to them

 "I'll meet up with you guys later." Seunghyun said.

 "Thank You Oppa!" she said as she followed him to his SUV

 "Don't worry about it" he said, the driver was about to come out and open the door when Seunghyun signaled him not too. Seunghyun himself opened the door for her just like a gentlemen.

“Thank you!” Yoona said getting in. The car ride on the way to her hotel was quiet, until Seunghyun broke it.

“You want to get something to eat first since you won’t be eating with us?” he asked, she shook her head

“No thank you, I’m not hungry.” She said quietly, he looked at her, she was shivering a little, though the heater is on. He looked at her concerned.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“Yeah…Im o…” she stopped when he placed a hand on  her forhead. She could see concerned in his eyes.

“You’re really warm.” He said

“No, Im fine.” She said, one thing she hates doing is bothering someone else, she knows she can take care of herself its just a slight fever.

“No, you’re running a fever.” He said, he turned to the driver and told him something in english which she had no idea what. A few minutes later they arrived outside some kind of store.

“Walgreens.” She read in her head

 

“I’ll be right back.” He said, she nodded, ten minutes later he came out with a few plastic bags. She also noticed that the store was just a few blocks away from her hotel. The driver parked right infront of the entrance lobby. He helped her out and lead her inside, she was glad that there wasn’t anyone who would notice them. She pressed her her floor number.

“You don’t have to take me to my room.” She said shyly, she sneezed. He gave a little chuckle

“Cute!” he said, she wasn’t sure if she heard right, did he say cute? She thought.

 

“I think I have to, just to make sure you’ll make it to your room, plus we need to check your temperature and give you medicine and plus none of your staff will be there I can’t leave you alone knowing your sick.” He said while lifting up the plastic bags. She was really thankful, but at the same time she is feeling guilty, weeks ago she threw up on him and didn’t apologize until a few days ago. Throughout the past few days he was nothing but nice and kind to her, helping her. But not once has she done anything but just apologize.

“You didn’t have to buy them for me, atleast let me pay you back.” She said shyly, he shook his head

"But you are always helping me, and I've never done anything back for you." she said

"Im helping you because I want too," he said, just hearing him say that made her heart beat faster.

"And do you really want to do something back for me?" he asked, she quickly nodded her head. He smirked

"How about a kiss?" he asked teasing her, her eyes grew and her heart stopped,

"O...op...oppa, but I'm sick." she said, without thinking, she finally realize what she said when she saw his expession

"What?" he asked a bit suprised. She shook her head quickly hitting her head.

 

"I mean..OPPA how can you ask for something like that.!" she rant, pretending she's mad to have him forget about her stupid answer, he knows she's just pretending to be mad and wanted to some more, but decided not too, he didn't want to actually make her mad and plus she is sick.

"Im kidding." he said while chuckling.

"Anyways, since you wanna make it up for me, I'll keep your offer for the future." he said giving her a dashing smile as he head out the elevator with her trailing behind him.