Chapter 5

Infinity With You

 

Throughout the whole plane ride Yoona slept, she figured that if she had enough sleep she wouldn't be jetlagged when they arrived in New York in the morning, meaning the day wouldn't be wasted by just resting. Feeling like crap she put up her hood to hide her messy hair and makeup less face. She was happy that staff from the shoot kept their promise to make sure that this whole photoshoot and her arriving in New York was a secret. She wouldn't mind if fans welcomed her by the airport, but she knew that most likely those fans waiting will follow her, taking pictures and videos of everything she does. And plus she didn't want them to take pictures of her and Top. His fans and everyone might mistaken it into something else before finding out its only a photoshoot. As soon as she arrived at the W hotel, she headed to her room. She showered and put on some fresh new clothes, putting on some light make up to start the day. She got ready only to be upset at her manager's answer.

"No." he said groggily standing by his hotel room door.

"But Oppa, I'm really bored and I really want to go out!" she begged him. He shook his head

"Look, all of us are jetlagged, and the bodyguards and other staffs aren't ready to accompany you today." he explained, impatiently wanting to go back to sleep.

"But oppa can't I ask any....

"No, I can't just trust you to anyone." he scolded

"Fine I'll go alone then." she said

"NO, that's even worst...you don't even know your way or english." he said

"Oppaa!" she whined....

"YAh...when I say no, its no...now go back to your room and watch T.V, or read, or order whatever from room service." he yelled, closing the door on her face, she frowned and stomped her feet.

"Ugh mean old man!" she yelled at the door...stomping back to her room but only to stop, she smiled facing the direction of her managers room. Instead of heading to her room she headed the opposite direction to the elevators. She was obviously stubborn.

"Well you didn't say anything about sneaking out!" she said smilling as she pressed the lobby button. Before she headed out the hotel, she made sure she had her phone, wallet and her korean-english pocket dictionary which is no help at all. Wearing her favorite pair of raybans she headed out the hotel. She was glad that today was a perfect weather considering that it's already November meaning winter is coming up. Before going anywhere further, she saw a starbucks cafe right by the hotel. She suddenly had a craving for some chai tea. She went in oblivious of her surrounding due to her nervousness of ordering in a foreign country on her own for the first time. There was a short line, she stepped to the side to look at the menu board. It took her about five minutes to find what she wanted. She wasn't good or used to reading in english.

"Hi, what is your order?" a young American girl asked obviously in english. It tooke some time for Yoona to understand what she said. She's asking for my order right? she asked herself

"Umm...on-e chai te-a" she answered helding out one finger and answering in her engrish with a accent.

"Chai tea?" the young girl asked. Yoona nodded.

"Hot or cold?" the girl asked. Yoona knew this

"Hot." she answered

"What size?" the girl asked. she was confused, what does size mean?

"Uhhh..." she didn't know what to say. The young girl being nice and helpful pointed at the size cup examples on the side of the counter.

"Ah size!" Yoona said in korean as she snapped her fingers.

"umm big!" she aswered back in engrish.

"Ok that would be 3.45 dollars, and what's your name?" the girl asked and said as she pressed some buttons on the cashier screen. In an que Yoona heard numbers so she knew she had to pay already, digging in her bag she suddenly gasped.

"Omo," she said. Today wasn't one of those I forgot my waller, or I lost it, or someone stole it. Its stupidity and stubborness. She took out her wallet and looked in it.

"How can I be stupid and not exchange won to dollars." she told herself as she smacked her head. She looked at all the wons and her credit cards, that is pointless to use since she forgot to call the bank to process it so she can use it abroad. The cashier girl looked at her weirdly not understanding a word she's saying.

"Um miss are you...

"Uh wait...uh...me...no money...I have...no money."Yoona said in her engrish, now during these kinds of incidents she really regrets not paying attention or taking english lessons seriously or learning from Tiff and Jess. She even regrets sneaking out. The cashier girl looked confused. Yoona didn't know what to do, she can feel her cheeks getting warmer.

"Here, I got her." a deep, husky, and familiar voice said.

____________________________________________

 

I know you guy's really want them to meet already, but they will REALLY soon! Anyway's, I think you guys are noticing that I'm updating everyday since I kind of promised to do so. But, Im sorry to say that I won't be able to update for the next couple of days because Im going out of town for a school field trip. But, I promise to update once I get back, I also promise to update more than a couple of chapters. So please bear with the wait and please still support and comment. And THANK YOU for all the comments and subsribers!!!