Chapter 9

Infinity With You

ENJOY!!!!

 

_____________________________________________

" Good....good job Tabi." the photographer, Chaeyeong commented. Yoona couldn't help but stare at him. She was mesmerized by how proffessional he is, each request from the photographer he can do them perfectly,she now clearly understands why everyone wants him to model their brands.. He was absolutely beautiful and stunning. Yoona hadn't realize but she've been watching him for twenty minutes now. The photographer called break as Seunghyun headed to the PD to monitor his pictures. One of the staff called for her turn. While she was getting some retouches done she was getting nervous, she saw Seunghyun giving her a smile and 'You're gonna do fine' sign. She returned a small smile. She couldn't focus in the beginning of the shoot. Chaeyeong would tell her to do a pose, she'll dot it perfectly but then she'll look awkward again and be told to do the pose again. She was suprised and thankful that the staff was patient and understanding. She was never like this, whenever the photographer tells her to do something she won't be told twice to do it. She was feeling self-conscious and nervous especially when he's watching her, she didn't have to look just to see if he is watching her, she could feel it. She was relief when he got called to change into his next outfit. She sighed and shook her nervousness away. She was doing better, she could tell since she could see the photographer and everyones pleased faces.

"Good, we'll have you change." Chaeyeong said fixing his lenses. One of the staff led her to the PD to monitor her shots.

"You didn't seem really focus and you seem nervous in the beginning, so we'll just delete them. But, I like these!" the PD said, pointing the mouse at a few ones. She too was dissapointed at first shots, but she was pleased at everything else. The staff around her was gushing on how beautiful she looked.

"Beautful isn't she.?" the PD said.

"Yeah very." a deep familiar voice agreed, she looked behind her suprise to see Seunghyun looking at the pictures above her shoulder. When did he get here? She wondered. She blushed at his comment. She was embarrass and blushing at everyone praising her.

"Oh, sunbae...thank you!" she said bowing, he smiled at her and headed towards the set of the shoot for his turn. She was disspointed that she wouldn't be able to watch him since she had to change. Throughout the morning they were taking turns to do their solo's. They were only able to exchange a few words and praises to each other. She was suprised that she got over him watching her, infact it made her more confident. During lunch, they couldn't eat together since he had a small magazine interview somewhere else in the building. During lunch she worried wether he got to eat or rest atleast for a few minutes. She frowned.

"Wow Yoona, you're not even he's girlfriend and yet your already worrying like you are!" she said to herself

"But,he's a sunbae so it's ok to worry for him right?" she suddenly asked herself, while stuffing herself. Her managers and coordis were looking at her weirdly talking to herself and frowning.

"Yoona are you ok?" they asked, she nodded not bothering to look up from her food. Lunch ended and she had to get ready for her next outfit.

"So you ready?" her coordi unnie asked, giving her a teasing smile.

"Of course I'm ready, Im used to this." Yoona answered

"I know that, but what I meant is are you ready for your shoot with Seunghyunshii?" she asked,Yoona sighed but nodded

"Yeah, I guess." she replied

"Yoonashii, we're starting in five." a staff called. Yoona stood up from the comfy couches and nodded.

"You can do this Yoong, fighting!" her unnie said pushing her out of the dressing room. Yoona's heart began to quicken as she saw a new set different from this morning's set. They were gonna use the set...together.

"Oh Yoonashii, you're here."Chaeyeong said, he was having a conversation with Seunghyun, she felt butterflies errupting in her stomach again. She noticed that his outfit matches the concept of hers.

"Sha'll we start?" Chaeyeong asked. Seunghyun nodded, while Yoona did too but slowly and awkwardly, frozen to her place.

 

 

______________________________

Thank You all for your comments and thanks to all the subscribers!!! Anyways have you guy's seen Bad Boy mv!?!?!? OMG it was amazing Tabiii!!!!