Chapter 20

Infinity With You

I've been wanting to read some Topyoon or any Big Bang Tops stories or Big Bang related, but I think I read most of them, or there are some stories that I missed out on due to my hiatus, so if you have any stories that you recommend please msg or comment them to me!!

 

Anyways ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

RECAP

 

“Yeah, he’s there.” he said pointing at a sitting area of couches that’s surrounded by a lot of people, she nodded thanking him. She took a deep breath and headed her way for the couches. The closer she got, the better view she had of the area, she was so close when she stopped in her tracks. There he was surrounded by friends and happily laughing and enjoying himself, but that’s not what bothered her, it’s the beautiful unfamiliar and black haired woman clinging on to him, with him not minding at all. She could feel a slight pang in her heart she took a deep sigh and left before anyone could notice her. She didn’t know how she ended up in a balcony/rooftop of the building giving a beautiful view of the Han River. She sighed once again. She wanted to hit herself for even feeling like she had the right to feel hurt, why would she anyways, they aren’t even together. But what she’s really mad at herself for was for thinking that deep down, there was a possibility between them.

 

“Aishh.. your crazy Yoona, and stupid!” she said to herself.

 

"No you're not!"

....

 

Moments Earlier

 

After weeks of busy schedules, he was thankful for his friends, family and YG for throwing him a surprise party. He had absolutely no idea they were throwing him one, he had been so busy the past weeks that he even almost forgot his own birthday if it weren’t for all the text, missed calls/voicemail, and gifts he received the past few days and this morning. His original plan was to sleep in today, and to just celebrate his birthday the following day, but the plan change when GD and two others of his close friends showed up on his doorstep. He had been so busy, that he didn’t have time at all to even call or text his friends and family, so spending this time with them was what he really needed.

 

“Tabiii, you want some?” the black haired girl next to him asked, holding a pair of chopsticks with sashimi on it, he politely shook his head. He would off enjoyed himself more if this vixen wasn’t clinging on to him, but he couldn’t do anything, she was his ex after all. His friends invited her probably thinking that he still finds her for pleasure, but tonight he didn't feel like hooking up, which surprises him since he was the type to always wake up next to a stranger whenever he goes out, and especially on his birthday. He has absolutely no idea, why these past weeks, especially after the NY shoot that he doesn’t seem to care about all the pretty ladies throwing themselves at him.

 

“Happy Birthday Seunghyun oppa!” someone greeted, he looked up to see Yuri along with some of her SNSD members, accompanied by Taeyang. He got up, ignoring the little whine his ex let out, and gave each of the girls a thank you and hug.

 

“Thank you guys for coming!” he said, as he scan the members, checking once again if he missed out on one particular doed eyed girl, he could feel a slight disappointment. After their greetings the girls excused themselves and went back to the party. Taeyang gave Yuri a hug, earning wolf calls from his friends as she went and joined her members.  Seunghyun was instantly dragged back down to the couch by his ex once the girls headed out to the party.

 

“They’re really pretty!” his friends commented, Seunghyun could of sworn he heard Jihye, his ex scoff.

 

“Yah Sol, when will you have a girlfriend!” Teddy asked, Taeyang gave a shy smile.

 

“Hopefully soon Hyung!” he said. They all about Yuri,soon the other guy’s started talking about the other members who were at the club. Seunghyun listened to his friends conversation as he tried to block the uncomfortable feeling he’s getting from Jihye.

 

“Well I’m disappointed!” one of Seunghyuns close friend suddenly said.

 

“Why?” Someone asked.

 

“My favorite member isn’t here!” he whined jokingly.

 

“Who?” someone asked.

 

“Yoona!” he said, Seunghyuns ears perked just hearing her name, he gave a slight smirk as he remembered how obsessed his friend is with her.

 

“Oh yeah, she’s really beautiful, but she is here, I just saw her downstairs.” Kush said, that got Seunghyuns attention as he ignored his friends excitement.

 

“She’s here?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, about ten minutes ago I met her downstairs, she was looking for you, I thought she’d be here since her members hadn’t seen her since.” Taeyang said. Seunghyun quickly got up and freed himself from Jihye.

 

“Be right back!” he said,

 

“Oppa!” Jihye yelled, as he ignored all the calls and confused looks from his friends. He quickly walk down the stairs looking around. He got a bunch of greetings from people, who he politely but quickly bowed back and thanked. He wasn’t looking in his way when he bumped into someone.

 

“I’m sorry!” the person apologized, he looked down to see Jessica.

 

“Ohh, sunbae I’m sorry!” she apologized again.

 

“Have you seen Yoona?” he straightforwadly asked, surprising Jessica.

 

“Oh yeah, I saw her walk out, maybe going to the restroom.” She said, he nodded and thanked her, missing the smirk on her face. He went towards the direction of the restrooms when his eyes caught some stairs to another floor, he just instantly got a feeling that she wasn’t at the restroom, he followed his instinct and headed for the stairs. As he went up the stairs, he was met by a more relaxed and quieter and vacant lobby looking room, he noticed a balcony exit at the corner of the room, from where he was standing he noticed a silhoute figure, and right away he knew who the figure belongs to. He walked closer quietly, he was about a few feet away which gave him an a surprising urge to hug her. He heard her let out a deep and long sigh.

 

“Aishh..you’re crazy Yoona, and stupid!” he heard her say, he gave a quiet chuckled and answered.

 

“No you’re not!” he said.

 

 

.....

 

I know what you're thinking, WHY SO SHORT???, I know I asked myself that question too,lol jk. I'm sorry if it's short, I had work today right after school, so I got home really late. I originally had a longer chapter to update, but since its soo late I either had to cut it or not post at all. I chose to cut it and update despite it being short, I wanna update everyday for the next few weeks to make it up to you guys due to my hiatus. Anyways, this chapter was pretty much a Top P.O.V that I know some of you guys had been wanting to see, so I hope that make it up for the short update. So the weekend is coming up in a few days, so expect longer and multiple of chapters a day and ALOT of Topyoon!

PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IT HADN'T DONE SO!!!