Chapter 11

Infinity With You

Im sorry that I haven't been updating, but Im sure you guys experienced the tech problem the pass few days, due to that it somehow deleted chapter 11 so i had to rewrite it, anyways chapter 12 will be out soon.

_______________________________________________________________

 

Yoona arrived at the shoot after lunch, She didn't really have a good sleep due to her friends constantly texting her back, she also decided to wake up early and do some shopping with her unnies. She greeted the staff, today they were located on top of the rooftop for the shoot. She enjoyed it since the rooftop gave a good view of the city. Her heart quickened when she saw Seunghyun posing for the camera. He looked handsome as always and very charismatic. She've worked with many other male celebrities, but never did she work with anyone that had her so captivated and amazed every minute. She was dissapointed when she couldn't stay to watch him due to her needing to get ready. Few hours later she was ready and headed to the set where she was greeted by Seunghyun.

"Hello  sunbae!" Yoona bowed

"Seunghyun oppa!" he said, she looked at him confused

"Call me Seunghyun oppa or oppa." he said, she was suprised

"Uh...umm..yess oppa." she said akwardly bowing again, he chuckled abit

"And please drop all of the formalities with me, were only a few years apart."he said, she smiled

"Yes oppa!" as much as it might sound awkward, both Yoona and especially Seunghyun loves the sound of it.

"Oh Yoonashiii you're ready, and my you look beautiful!" Chaeyeong commented, Yoona blushed and thanked him. Chaeyeong explained and directed the shoot for the day. And like yesterday there weren't as much skninship. Just standing next to each other posing. And like yesterday Yoona didn't see Seunghyun during lunch again. Suprisingly the shoot ended early, it was only nine in the evening.

"Since the shoot ended, why don't we all head for a late dinner?" One of main staff organizer suggested. Yoona being proffessional agreed no matter how tired she is. Plus she wanted to go anyways, but she was dissappointed that Seunghyun left right after the shoot ended. They which is a big group of twenty,not including more who are coming later,  headed to one of New York's greatest chinese bistro. She was glad to be able to hold convos with most of the people despite the . She was the youngest of the group.

"Yoonashii wine?" someone asked, she shook her head politely, After the Singapore incident, she kind of promised to not drink only when it is necessary to do so.

"No thank you." she said

"Oh Seunghyunshii you've made it." a staff yelled. Yoona quickly looked up from her food to see Seunghyn entering the private room with a few of his staff behind him. He greeted everyone

"Tabi, why don't you take my spot, Im sure Yoonashii would want someone thats around her age to accompany her, im sure we oldies are boring her." a staff who was sitting next to her joked while getting up, Yoonas cheek began to warm up as she denied the joke, Seunghyun chuckled as he nodded while he took the spot next to her.

"Hello!" he greeted

"Hello oppa." she greeted still not used to call him oppa. Throughout dinner they hardly talked, Yoona was mostly quiet but she enjoyed listening to everyone, especially Seunghyun. She might have spent a day with him, but there is still the awkwardness from her to making a convo with him. She never knew he was hilarious, loud and very social. He had conversations to conversations with everyone in the room. She always thought of him as a quiet and mysterious person.

"Yeah, I admit that Tabi and Yoona Eun Hye would also look good together, but Im glad to have Yoona in her place they look really good together." a staff commented, Yoona blushed.

"Yeah, out of all the celebrities I've worked with, I've never worked with a couple with so much chemistry like you two." Chaeyeong said, the others agree.

"I'm sure the fans will love the outcome and agree with us" another said. She wasn't sure about that, sure their fans we'll love it cause their idols are in it, but it doesn't mean they would love them together. She is also sure she'll earn more antis when this magazine come out. After another hour of talking and food they decided to leave.

"Bye everyone, thank you for the dinner." Yoona said bowing, they all replied back while going their seperate ways. She saw Seunghyun coming out of the mens restroom.

"Bye Oppa and have a great night." she said, he looked at her and smiled.

"You too and have a safe trip back." he said, She smiled and started to walk towards her manager when

"Yoona...wait!"