Chapter 21

Infinity With You

Ok, so i know i promised for chapters this weekend, but for some reason the site wasn't available in my region for the weekend. So I just got to update now, but, I'm sure this long chapter will make it up to you guys. Im sure for those who were craving for some Topyoon will be SOO happy!!! ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

RECAP

“Aishh..you’re crazy Yoona, and stupid!” he heard her say, he gave a quiet chuckled and answered.

 

“No you’re not!” he said.

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

 

She quickly turned around startled, shocked to see who it was.

 

“Seunghyun Oppa?” she asked surprised

 

“What are you doing he-

 

“I should be asking you that, what are you doing here and not at the party, is the party not fun f-

 

“Oh no no no, its not like that, it’s just uh..um…packed and hot, I just needed some air.” She excused while stuttering a bit. He smiled, he was sure that there was something more, but didn’t want to force her to say anything she didn’t want.

 

“Mind if I join you?” he asked, he didn’t even wait for a reply and walked up next to her and looked at the view.

 

“You look beautiful.” He commented as he tore his eyes from the view and looked at her. Yoona looked down blushing.

 

“Thank you, you look great too!” she said back.

 

“So, why are you stupid?” he suddenly asked after minutes of comfortable silence. His question caught her off guard.

 

“Umm…what?” she asked, getting confused.

“Earlier you were sa-

 

“Ohh, umm…that…I…I…was…um-“ he gave a small laugh

 

“You know what its ok, its not my business to probably get in yours.” He said, Yoona gave a nod, she wasn’t gonna tell him that earlier was related to him.

 

“Seunghyun oppa, I think  you should go back.” Yoona said, after another silence.

 

“Trying to get rid of me now?” he joked, Yoona quickly shook her head,

 

“No, no, uh…it’s just that this is your party, everyones probably looking for you, especially your girlfriend.” She said, as she whispered the last word. He started to laugh.

 

“Wait, girlfriend?” he asked laughing some more. Yoona nodded her head.

 

“How or why did…” He paused for a bit then realized.

 

“Wait, you mean Jihye?” he asked, she shrugged not knowing who the girl is.

 

“She’s not my girlfriend…well, she was but it’s long over.” He said, as if he was glad. Yoona couldn’t help but smile, but she tried not to make it obvious that she was happy.

 

 

“Yoona shii, why did you even think she was my girlfriend?” he asked.

 

“Well it’s because I saw her, with her arms aro-“ she suddenly stopped as she gasped realizing what she was saying. Seunghyun smirked.

 

“Saw her what, with her arms wrapped up around me?” he asked as he stood right infront of her.

 

“No!” she lied, getting embarrassed.

 

“You’re lying!” he smirked.

 

“Youngbae told me you were looking for me, so I figured you went up and saw us?” he said, she quickly shook her head.

 

“You’re denying it?” he asked, as he inched closer to her. She shook her head once again, she tried to step back as she noticed the distance between them was shorter, but couldn’t since she was trap between the balcony wall and him.

 

“Yoona, I’m right, right?” he asked as he put his arms on either side of her, placing his hands on the balcony wall, trapping her, from far away it might seem like he was pinning her against the balcony. There were only  inches between them. She looked down, she didn’t have the courage to look at him. She could feel his breath on her neck as she shuddered.

“Tell me Yoona, were you jealous?” he asked, she quickly looked up and instantly regretted it. She was now face to face with him, eye to eye. She couldn’t look away, he was just so beautiful and his eyes were so mesmerizing and captivating. She could of sworn it felt like everything around them stopped, he could feel the same way too. Never ever has he felt this way for any girl, not even his past girlfriends or first love, she was beyond different. Her eyes were just beautiful, pure and innocent just like her, he noticed her perfectly shaped lips tempting him with a kiss. “Control, Seunghyun, control!” he yelled in his head. A phone call suddenly pulled them apart, pulling them away from the small world they created.

 

“You should answer.” Yoona as she clears . He gave a nod, as he pulled out his Iphone.

 

“Oh, Teddy hyung, what?” he asked, as soon as he answered.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there.” He answered after listening to what his hyung said.

 

“You going in?” she asked.

 

“They want me to blow my cake, and it Depends.” He said, confusing her.

 

“Depends?” she asked.

 

“Are you going in?” he asked.

 

 

“It’s pretty crowded, so I wanna stay for a bit more.” She said

 

“Then I hope you don’t mind company.” He said, eyeing the view once again.

 

“Hey you need to go in, you have to blow your cake.” She said,

 

“It’s my cake, it can wait.” He said like it was no big deal. Yoona just stared at him, he was pretty stubborn she noted.

 

“Just so you know, I don’t have any girlfriend or am I planning to get back with any of my exes, and I have no idea why I’m telling you this, but it felt like I had too.” He confessed, surprising her a bit. She gave a smile, not minding at all. Thanks to him starting a conversation, they had all kinds of talked and laughed. It felt like they had been talking all night but its only been less than an hour of talk.

 

“You should really go in, a lot of people are probably looking for you, and your cake it waiting.”she said, as she got a glanced of her watch, it was barely 11.

 

“As long as your coming, I’ll go in.” he said, she smiled nodding her head.

 

 

“There you are…oh…hello Yoona shii!” GD said a bit surprise seeing them coming out of the balcony together. Yoona could sense and see, a surprise and curious look on Jiyongs face.

 

“I just went up to get some air, and I met Yoona shii, we got caught up in a conversation.” Seunghyun explained. Jiyong gave Seunghyun a teasing ‘I don’t believe you’ look, that only them two, their members and \ close friends can get. Seunghyun gave a chuckle at Jiyong, confusing Yoona with their man ‘signal’.

 

“Birthday boy, a lot of people are looking for you, Se7en hyung just came and YGnim is looking for you, and your cake also is waiting, you better hurry and blow your cake before it strikes 12.” Jiyong said.

 

“I’ll see you two downstairs.” Jiyong waved giving Yoona a smile as he left for the stairs.

 

“You should really go its almost midnight!” she said.

 

“Aren’t you coming?” he asked.

 

“Yeah I’am, but I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to come down together, people might misunderstand.” She explained.

 

“I don’t care, they can think what they want.” He said, Yoona smiled.

 

“Just go, I’ll go as soon as you’re down, I need to meet up with my members anyways, I’ve been gone too long.” She said, she saw him give a small pout and so she giggled.

 

“Can I atleast have a drink with you later?” he asked.

 

“Well as long as its not alcoholic, I don’t want a repeat of last time.” She said, referring to the Singapore incindent, he laughed and nodded.

 

“I’ll see you later then.” He said as he went ahead giving her a wave. She waited for a few minutes before heading back. Before going back to the party, she headed first to the restroom to freshen up and do her business. When she got out, she entered the party and if it was possible, to her it seemed like the party was packer and livelier as it already was. She noticed almost everyone forming a crowd in the front of the DJ booth. She saw Jessica and Tiff with a few of their friends standing on some step to see a better view of whats going on.

 

“Oh there you are, where have you been?” Tiff asked through the music.

 

“Went up for some a-“ the music suddenly stopped and the lighting of the club brightened where she could recognized some of the guests right away.

 

“Alright, alright can we have everyone gather up as my bro T.O.P will blow his cake?” someone yelled through a mike, she looked at the DJ booth to see another one of her favorite artist Se7en. Everyone started to cheer when Seunghyun went up to the stage by the DJ booth where s were at and some friends and his Papa YG.  A waiter accompanied by two good looking older couple, who she is sure are his parents, came as the waiter rolled in a cart with a huge 4 layered black, blue, silvered cake with sparkling candles on it. Seunghyung seemed a bit shocked and happy to see his parents as he quickly gave them a hug earning awws from the crowd. Yoona gave a smile to see him that happy. Someone started to beatbox along with someone starting the Happy Birthday song, soon everyone joined in. As soon as the song ended, he blew off his candles as flashes of cameras all over the room flickered as well were videos filming. Cheers emerged when all his candles were blown off as well as hugs from s and friends and father and a kiss and hug from his mother. Her smile drop when she saw the same girl with him earlier went up to him giving him a hug and was about to give him a kiss. She was relieved that she saw him slightly push her back, careful not to cause a scene or embarrass her, he freed himself from the frowning girl as more people got his attention. Soon the party started once again.

“Did you see that girl?” Tiff asked, Jess nodded.

 

“ for her though, to be rejected right in front of hundreds.” Jess said as she and Tiff giggled, Yoona sighed. Even though they don’t have that kind of relationship, she still can’t stop herself from feeling jealous.

 

“Where are the others?” she asked yelling once again through the music.

 

“Hyo is with Sun probably dancing, Soo told me she was gonna be by the food buffet and I’m pretty sure she’s heading for some cake now, Tae unnie is with some friends and Yul is with Tae oppa.” Tiff said as she sipped her cocktail. She was sure the two were buzzed and soon to be drunk and she is sure she will be the only one besides Yul and Soo that will be sober. She decided to stay with Jess and Tiff and their friends chatting up for a while until she decided to head to the bar.

 

 

“One Pina colada for the lovely lady!” the bartender said obviously her fan she gave him a smile and thank you and soon he started serving other guests. She took a sip.

“I thought you're not drinking?” someone asked, she turned to see Seunghyun, she smiled and nodded.

 

“Non-alcohol.” She answered, he chuckled.

 

“Martini on the rocks.” He said to the bartender.

 

“Right away sir!” anwered a different bartender.

 

“You know, I think you have got to be the only one in my party not drinking, well not including Minzy, she’s still under aged.” He said sitting next to the stool she’s sitting at.

 

“It’s a good thing Yul, Sooyoung, and I will be incharge of five drunk members.” She said earning a chuckle from him.

 

“Hyung aren’t you gonna dance?” Seungri asked coming out of no where, they both can tell he was a bit drunk. Seunghyun shook his head.

 

“Maybe later.” He anwered. Seungri nodded taking a double take at Yoona’s presence as he stared at both of them back and forth. He gave Seunghyun a smirked with that ‘man signal’ GD gave him earlier, but more in a erted way. Seunghyun rolled his eyes and pushed away.

 

“Why don’t you go on and have fun?” Yoona said. He looked at her.

 

“Who said I’m not having fun?” he asked smiling, she looked away blushing as she sipped more of her drink.

 

“And plus, you agreed to have a drink with me.” He said smiling.

 

“Here’s your maritini sir!” the bartender said giving him his drink. Since the music was so loud, they had to lean into each other when they talked so they can hear, from a distance it really seemed like they were a couple whispering and flirting with each other. There were still many guests who hadn’t greeted him, who spotted him at the bar, but misunderstood the situation and decided to give him time with his girl. She had her mini purse by her lap, so she felt her phone vibrating. She took it out from her purse to see Sooyoung calling her. She excused herself and moved to a more quieter place.

 

“Hello?’ she answered.

 

“Managernim called me, we have a last minute photoshoot tomorrow, well later morning, so we gotta go, Taeyang oppa already got the limo ready for us, Im already downstairs with Taeyeon unnie and the others are heading down here now.” She said, Yoona gave a frown, as she turned her direction to Seunghyun who was casually chatting with friends by the bar. She wanted to spend more time with him, as she knows that this could be the last or only time due to their careers.

“Yeah, I’ll meet you guy’s in a bit.” She said

 

“Ok, wait, are you with Seunghuyun sunbae?” she asked.

 

“Gotta go see you in a bit!” she quickly hunged up not answering. She walked back to the bar, Seunghyun saw her coming so he ended his conversation with his friends.

 

“Was that your member?” he asked. She nodded

 

“Yeah, Taeyang texted me just now saying you girls have to leave.” He said as he showed up his Iphone. She couldn’t hear correctly due to the music, but she could of sworn she heard a slight disappointment. She nodded.

 

“I’ll take you downstairs.” He offered,

 

“Oh no, its ok I can manage.” She said. He shook his head this time.

 

“This is a club, I know none of my guests will touch you, but I’m not sure about the people downstairs, something bad can happen to you.” He reasoned, she was about to argue back when he grabbed her hand and held it as he gently led across the room to the entrance. She could she some curious and envious stares from the guest as they passed through. Once inside the elevator only the elevator which music could be heard. She looked down to see them still holding hands. When the elevator opened, the security were obviously still there and a new set of guest checkers were stationed as they bowed at the two of them.

 

“Hyung!” someone called, they saw Taeyang walking up to them surprised and curious especially on them two holding hands. She quickly pulled away embarrassed and blushing, as Seunghyung gave a smirked.

 

“Oh youngbae ah, where are the other girls?” he asked

 

“They’re at the limo waiting, but I advised you not to go out hyung, there are some paparazzi there waiting, it can get crazy if they see you with Yoona.” He warned, Seunghyun nodded as Yoona got a bit worried.

 

“Don’t worry, securities are waiting by the door to guide Yoona out.” He added, Seunghyun nodded.

 

“Well, I’ll head back up see you in a bit hyung and goodbye Yoona shii!” he said as he gave her a goodbye hug, he gave Seunghyun a mischievous and teasing smile before heading up.

 

“Bye oppa.” She waved. Once he was out of site. Seunghyun looked at Yoona, once they moved to a more vacant place where no one can see them.

 

“So, I guess this is how far I can take you.” He said,

 

“Yeah, I’ll be fine, you didn’t really have to take me in the first place.” She said shyly, he smiled.

 

“Well I really have to go, my members are probably getting mob by cameras.” She said, he nodded, she didn’t know how to end their goodbye. So she decided to do one brave thing that she had never imagined herself to do.

 

“Bye Oppa!” she said as she gave him a quick hug ending it with a peck on the cheek, which took him off guard surprising him big time. She shyly and quickly gave a wave and turned to walk away not waiting for a reply, she wasa about to walk when he a hold of her arm.

 

“Wait!” she turned surprised

 

“Are you free anytime soon?” he asked slowly and hopeful. Her heart started to beat like crazy. She wondered if he was asking her out.

 

“Um..next…weekend?”She said unsure if she was busy or not, she was just sure that she had to beg her manager to clear next weekend for her.

 

“Great, then I’ll call you!” he said happy, she smiled nodding. She was about to turn again when he pulled her back to face him as he gently pushed her against the wall and leaned in.

 

Today, she had an amazing time at the party,

 

Today she had an amazing time with Seunghyun,

 

And today she lost one of the things she had been saving for her first love, her first kiss.

 

....

 

AHHH, i know alot of you guys are probably spazzing cause I was while writing it!!! I hope this makes up the for not updating! Anyways, I'm not sure if I'll be able to post on Monday or Tuesday, but I'm sure by Wednesday I'll be able too due to my 1 week small thanksgiving vacation. For sure my upcoming chapters will be full of Topyoon!!

SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!