Chapter 2

Infinity With You

The girls arrived at a famous club called Night Life. They were picked up at their hotel by a limo sent by Taeyang.

"Wow YG does pay their artist well." Sunny said her eyes wandering around, they all agreed as their eyes wandered. They were led to one of the VIP rooms by the bouncer himself. They've only been to VIP rooms a couple of times whenever SM throws parties, or during big events, or whenever one of their millionaire friends invites them, but never to just hang out or have small gatherings like today. They may be popular, but their not rich as how people would think they are, with the exception of Sooyoung that is. They were greeted by Taeyang who was waiting for them by the door, he gave the bouncer the "guy" handshake that every male do to thank him.

"Hello ladies!" he greeted while giving Yuri a hug, they giggled at their cuteness while bowing to greet him back. He ushered them inside and they were awed at how luxurious and high end the room was, they've been to VIP rooms before but nothing this grand or even close to it, now they really are curious on how much YG pays. The girls were welcomed and greeted by the few familiar and unfamiliar staff members scattered around the room. Yoona noticed that besides Taeyang, only Seungri and G-Dragon were the only members there. Unintentionally she wondered about the other two members, specifically the rapper.

"So girls drinks,food or whatever, feel free to get whatever you guys want, and dance and have fun!" Seungri told them taking a sip of some type of expensive whiskey, the girls nodded and thanked them. After a few hours passed, Yoona was on the verge of being drunk, but she can still control her action and self. She was having fun and was glad that she came.

"Oh, hey Tabi hyung is on his way." Seungri said looking up from his phone.

"Oh this late, its almost 2 a.m...Where is he and Daesung oppa?" Jessica asked

"2 is considered early for us, but Daesung left back to Seoul as soon as the concert ended due to Family Outing shooting, and Tabi had a last minute schedule for a magazine interview." Jiyong answered. They nodded, somehow Yoona was glad to know where he is, confused of her feelings she drank some more and asked her members if they wanted to dance, agreeing they headed downstairs to the dance floor. They all were scattered at the dance floor, Yuri was obviously with Taeyang. Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica and Hyo were having a friendly dance with Seungri and a few of his staff members. While Yoona and Tiff where dancing together. Jiyong decided to stay up the room with the others, waiting for Top. After a good few songs, she started to feel dizzy with the feeling of alcohol creeping up her.

"Restroom." she said to Tiffany, before covering and running to find the restroom.

"Yoona!" Tiff yelled worried. She quickly looked around for the restroom, frustrated that she couldn't find it. She was about to ask someone when she suddenly bumped into something hard but soft, looking up to apologize she was suprised, everything around her stopped as she looked at the persons strong gaze yet beautiful eyes. She felt her stomach flutter receiving a weird type of feeling that she never felf before. Though everything around her stopped, she couldn't control her stomach as she threw out all of the alcohol content she drank earlier.

"Oh my gosh, Yoona!" Tiff yelled from behind her.