Chapter 18

Infinity With You

Im soo happy that you guys are so understandable and that you guys patiently waited and still support my story, becaue of that you guys are giving the motivation to write and update everyday!! THANK YOU!!

....

RECAP

“How did me and Big Bangs Top, I mean Seunghyun end up together?” she asked shyly. Yuri walked back to her with a plate of fruits and a big smile on her face.

“It’s a pretty long, surprising and beautiful story.” She said handing her the plate. Even though Yoona hadn’t heard of the story yet, she is already getting a weird feeling in her.

“It was so surprising when you guys started I mean it was so out of nowhere that you and him…..

.....

 

Flashback (back to 5 years ago)

 

It has been exactly a week since the photo shoot in New York, Yoona got back home safely and had a well rest week off, being in the envy of her members who had schedules. She sighed as she stared blankly at her phone, a whole week of waiting. On the day she arrived back in Korea, she was knocked out as soon as she reached her bed, she woke up to see a text message from Seunghyun –Hope you arrived safely!, She smiled and acted like a school girl the whole day. She quickly replied back, -I just arrived, thank you!. She waited and waited for a reply, but nothing, she waited the next day, then the next ,to the next then to now, but nothing. “Why would he even text you, you’re not even his girlfriend and besides he is a really busy person.” She would always say to herself. In the past days, she really had the urge to text him, but couldn’t, it’s against her moral girl code, which is ‘Always have them go after you, not the other way around’. She always wonders exactly what he is doing, she saw some pictures of him online arriving at Incheon airport just a few days ago, meaning he is back in Korea. It’s not that she’s stalking him or anything, well maybe she is, she does know that he has been filming for some cf this past few days. She’s just really concerned about him since he just had a busy schedule in New York a week ago, now he has other schedules here.

 

“Yoong!” Yuri called, coming in her room.

 

“Oh Yul, what?” she asked sitting up from her position. Since its her last day of break, she doesn’t want to do anything but be lazy and patiently wait for a reply.

 

“I already told the managers, and we’re all off, so clear your plans this Thursday night!” she said, Yoona looked at her confused.

 

“Why?” she asked

 

“Youngbae said he, Big Bang and YG are planning a surprise party!{“ she said, ooh a YG party? She thought, she had heard about all these parties that YG throws, it’s like every ones dream to be invited to experience the parities of the years, for they throw the biggest and sickest ones. She and some of her members had been invited to a few of them, due to them being friends with some of the Big Bang members, but she never got to go, it was either she had schedules or its too awkward for her to be around people she hardly knew.

 

“We’re invited?” she asked

 

“Yeah, Youngbae oppa said that since you’ve worked with him, it’s only right for you to be there.” She said, Yoona gave her skeptical look

 

“Wait, who’s birthday is it? She asked,

 

“Oh, I thought you’d know, but its Seunghyun oppas .” she answered. Her eyes grew, here she goes obsessing and whining for no reply from him, but she doesn’t even know when his birthday is.

 

“I would of thought you would know he’s birthday is on the 4 of November, since you guys spent the whole week together.” She said walking out of her room. Yoona sighed she didn’t exactly tell her members about her feelings for him. Not that she doesn’t want them to know, it’s just that she doesn’t want her members to pressure her to go for it. She is after all the only member who had never had a boyfriend before, even the pure and innocent maknae, Seohyun had a boyfriend before. Today was the 31 of October, meaning she has 3 and a half days to find him the perfect birthday gift. She quickly got on her mac book and started a researching on some facts about him, to get a general idea on what to get him. After hours of researching, she got a general idea on what to get him she just hoped that all the begging and bids will get it.

 

 

“So you want to get him a Bearbrick?” he asked, she nodded smiling. When she found out from a fan websites that he collects and owns like a million Bearbricks, which are bearshaped figures, and seeing him in pictures carrying different kinds of these toys, she couldn’t help but smile, she didn’t find it weird or childish, she found it cute that he has this kind of side in him despite his masculine side.

 

“Then why didn’t you?” he asked.

 

“Because I don’t know where to get them, and ordering them online would take forever for it to come and plus you know a lot about them, and you sell them, don’t you?” she said.

 

“Yeah I know everything about them, and no I don’t sell them.” He said, she looked at him in shock, while looking around his well organize Bearbrick room.

 

“Then all these are just here?” She yelled pointing at the Bearbricks all over the room.

 

“Yeah, I collect them, well used too.” He said as he sat on the chair. She gritted her teeth and glared at her cousin Im Jaehwa.

 

“If you used to, then sell me one.” She begged.

 

“Noo, even though I don’t collect anymore, a collector never sells, and plus this room would be incomplete if I sell one.” He said.

 

“Incomplete?...Look at this room its packed, you probably won’t even noticed if I steal one.” She yelled. He shrugged.

 

“Yah, when a family member asks for help, you help!” she yelled pinching his ears, pulling him up the chair.

 

“Yah, ouch, ah noona my ears!” He yelled in pain.

 

“Are you gonna sell or not?” she asked pinching his ears harder.

 

“Yah, ok you crazy woman, I’ll sell!” he yelled, pulling away from the satisfied woman.

 

“Which one do you want?” he asked annoyed, she glared at him.

 

“If I knew what to get him, I would off bought it somewhere else already.” She said, he sighed.

 

“Ok, what do you think he’ll want?” he asked, She looked around the room and shrugged.

 

“I don’t know, all I know is that he collects them, so I don’t know what he has and don’t.” she said, he groaned.

 

 “You wanna give someone something that you don’t even know if he has it or not?” he asked, she nodded. He sighed, as much as he is annoyed, he can’t say no to her, she is the only cousin he likes and idolizes, well more like idolizes her members.

 

“Ok, you said he collects them right?” he asked, she nodded.

 

“Ok since he collects them and he is famous, he probably has all of the editions,  and he probably met the Bearbrick creator himself.” He said, she frowned, if he has all the collections, what would she get him now. She probably should have just joined Taeyeon, Hyo, and Sooyoung or any of her members in pitching in some money to buy him something expensive.

 

“But don’t worry, I know the perfect one.” He said, as he walked towards one of the shelf and took out a colorful looking one, that’s nicely package.

 

“This one is a limited edition, and there are only 3 of these in the world, so I doubt he has this, since the last time I checked one of them was in a Bearbrick museum and the other is in the possession of some famous toy collector.” He said, handing her Bearbrick gently.

 

“Ok, if this is limited edition, how the hell did you get it?” she asked grabbing it from him.

 

“Yah, be careful with it!” he yelled, she rolled her eyes.

 

“I got invited to a private Bearbrick fair a while ago, and I so happened to be the lucky winner in winning this!” he said with a smile.

 

“Ok, how much is this? 100, 200?” she asked inspecting the package. His eyes grew in shock, she looked at him confused.

 

“What?” she asked

 

“Do you not know how much Bearbricks cost, better yet a limited one?” he asked shocked. She shook her head.

 

“Bearbricks range from 500 to 1000s.” He yelled, her eyes grew.

 

“1000s? Are you kidding me, this thing is like a 1000?” she asked shocked.

 

“That thing that you’re holding isn’t just a 1000, it’s worth hundreds of thousands, if not millions if desperate collectors are willing to bid for it that high.” He answered. Her eyes grew as she gently placed the Bearbrick down.

 

“Are you kidding me, I’m not giving you that much.” She said shaking her head.

 

“Im not asking for a million, maybe a couple of 1000a.” He said. She still shook her head, she might have earned good money, but she is not willing to pay for some toy, even though the person receiving it is someone who she really likes.

 

“That’s just too much, 500 and it’s a deal.” She said.

 

“No, that’s like a total rip off.” He whined.

 

“How is it a rip off, you didn’t buy it, you won it.” She whined back

 

“Still, if I’m selling this, it should be worth it. You know what, maybe I should sell this to him, I bet he would pay good money for this!” he taunted, her eyes grew.

 

“NO, don’t, fine a thousand.” He shook his head, as he the Bearbrick.

 

“4000!” he said, teasing her.

 

“2000!” she yelled.

 

“6000!” he yelled.

 

“Why the hell are you going up!” she yelled, he gave a teasing laugh, she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

 

“2000, and I’ll throw in two free seats at our concert, early next year!” she bargained, that got his attention.

 

“Throw in two free VIP seats to every concert you’ll have next year and a backstage pass to meet your members, oh and Taeyeon and Jessica noonas number and you got a deal!” he bargained back, getting his hand ready for the handshake deal, she whacked his head.

 

“Ouch…what the fuc…ugh…fine forget the numbers, just replace it with a signed album and it’s a deal!” he yelled, rubbing his head. Yoona smiled.

 

“Deal!” she said as she grabbed his hand to shake it. She grabbed the Bearbrick and gave it a kiss.

 

“I’ll send the money in your account tomorrow and I’ll send the other stuff later!” she said happily.

 

“You better, you better not run away!” he said still rubbing his head.

 

“Dude, We share blood, how can I run away from you!” she asked in a duh voice, he gave her a small chuckle.

 

“I just sure hope he’s worth it.” He mumbled.

 

....

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, even though there isn't any Topyoon, but don't worry, Topyoon parts would come in soon!! Share, subscribe and comment please!