Chapter 24

Infinity With You

 

READ REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

 

Hey guys, so I know I haven't been updating, but I've been busy lately for school and exams. Anyways, I have good news and bad news...maybe I should start with the bad. Bad news is that MAYBE and its still a MAYBE, I would be updating this story very slowly, but don't freak I have my reason thats related to the good news. So good news would that I plan on writing another TOPYOON story, YAY!!! Im still not to sure, being that I'm busy and that I don't thing two stories would be easy. But, I already have the story line and first few chapters written. Now, I leave the decision for you guys if you want me to publish it. Please vote on it by commenting or messaging your answer, and will see from there. Anyways enjoy.

 

 

 

 

RECAP

 

“Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said

 

 

 

“Yeah bye.” She said

 

 

 

“Bye Yoonashii.”he said, but showing no signs that he will hang up first. Yoona gave a smile as she decided to end it before this call becomes one of those cheesy ‘You hang up first’ phonecalls couples do. After the call , she couldn’t believe that he finally asked her out. She couldn’t believe that she was going on a date with Big Bangs TOP, millions of girls dream guy. She yelled in glee as she jumped up and down like a school girl, earning loud knocks and yells outside her door.

 

 

 

“Yah Im Yoona, are you ok?” They yelled worried, she giggled. She wanted to tell them but decided to surprise them tomorrow. She opened her door to see her worried members. She walked passed them like nothing happened.

 

 

 

“Lets go eat?” she simply said as she picked up her food, leaving her members dumb founded.

 

…………..

 

Yoona stared at the mirror eyeing her body as she stared back and forth from her body to her closet, frustrated. She had a quick schedule early morning till late afternoon, giving her only 2 hours to get ready. She sighed in frustration. Finally after 30 minutes of searching, she found the perfect outfit. It’s an outfit that’s not to plain or normal or neither was it obvious that she prepared for it. She settled with a casual pair of black skinny’s, a cute white top with a black leather jacket, and red pumps to top off her outfit. She liked her outfit, it reminded her of the 80’s but with a modern touch. By the time she got her outfit together and dressed  she only had less than an hour for her hair and makeup. Since her hair was already put in loose curls from her schedule earlier, she decided to keep it instead of straightening it, with adding more curls. With her makeup, she decided with a light natural type. By the time she finished she was satisfied and with only minutes before he should be arriving, she felt butterflies in excitement. Just a minute before 7, she heard the doorbell ring, she smiled and sighed, she checked herself one more time before running out her room yelling,

 

 

“I’ll get it!” she yelled, Jessica who’s room was across hers looked at her curious and confused.

 

 

“You going somewhere?” she asked eyeing her outfit. Yoona nodded heading to the door, she could feel the curious eyes of her members, making her nervous, now she kind of regrets not telling them before hand, for she knows she’ll be bombarded with questions later. She checked the CTV monitor by their wall. Indeed it is him, and man was she amazed by how amazing he looked at the screen, she took another deep breath and opened the door, soon she was greeted by the handsome Seunghyun.

 

 

“Hello oppa!” she greeted shyly.

 

 

“Hello Yoonashhi!” he greeted back

 

 

“You look amazing!” he commented as he looked her up and down, but not in the erted way, she smiled blushing thanking him.

 

 

“For you!” he said as he took out a bouquet of beautiful flowers that he was hiding behind him. She was surprised but smiled.

 

 

“I’m not quite sure of your favorite, so I got you a combination, hopefully you’re not allergic.” He said

 

 

“No im not, and thank you, their beautiful.” She said taking them from him.

 

 

“Do you want to come in, my members kind of has no idea about today.” She said shyly, he smiled nodding his head.

 

 

“Yah, Yoong who i- oh…Seunghyun sunbae…hello!” Sunny said bowing at the same time really confused. Seunghyun greeted back bowing also. Sunny looked at Yoona curiously. Yoona lead him into the living room where most of her members were, they’re eyes grew in shock as they quickly stood up from the couch greeting him.

 

 

“Sunbae, what are you doing here?” Taeyeon politely asked surprised.

 

 

“Im here to pick up Yoona.” He answered, her members looked at Yoona.

 

 

“Are you guys going on a date?” Sooyoung asked. They both nodded with Yoona shyly doing so. Her members smiled.

 

 

“Then you guy’s should head off!” Hyo said happily.

 

 

“I’m just gonna put this in a vase and get my bag.” Yoona said, Seunghyun nodded.

 

 

“Have a seat oppa!” she said to him, he nodded by sitting. She felt nervouse leaving him with her members. She quickly looked for a vase in the kitchen hurrrying up before her members scare the crap out of him.

 

 

“Yah, you didn’t tell us your going on a date, and better yet with sunbae!”Hyo said helping with the flowers. Yoona smiled not saying anything. Hyo pout

 

 

“Im not forcing you right now since sunbae is here but as soon as you get back you better explain, now hurry and go, I got this, I’ll place it in your room later.” Hyo said pushing her out the kitchen. Yoona went to her room to get her bag and to put on her favorite Chanel perfume. She headed back to the living room smiling at the sight of her members laughing at something he said. She was glad that all her members liked and are kind of getting along, not that they really need to since her group is pretty close to his but, being surrounded by a large group of females and closed ones to the date should be overwhelming.

 

 

“I’m ready!” Yoona said interrupting them, Seunghyun got up and walked to her side standing next to her.

 

 

“Wow…you two really look good together.”  Taeyeon commented eyeing the couple with the other girls agreeing, Yoona blushed while Seunghyun gave a slight chuckle.

 

 

“Yeah…I smell the new ‘IT’ couple of Korea!” Sooyoung said, Yoona blushed more as she glares at her members.

 

 

“Ya!” she scolded as she looked at Seunghyun embarrassed. Seunghyun gave a smirk.

 

 

“Well if it was up to me, we would have been the new ‘IT’ couple a long time ago, but we’ll see with tis date.” He said as he winks at Yoona, making her members envy for her position. Yoona looked at Seunghyun shocked with her stomache filled with butterflies, she was confused wether he just randomly said that or he just confessed that he likes her back.

 

 

“Now if you excused us ladies, I have a date planned for this pretty lady!” Seunghyun said as he held Yoonas hand with his to lead her out.

 

 

“Bye!” Yoona said waving shyly at her members. Her members excitedly waved back.

 

 

“Any curfew?” Seunghyun jokingly asked as he smirked.

 

 

“Not really, maybe befo-…oh you know what, what the heck will extend it to 3 in the morning.” Taeyeon joked. Yoonas eyes grew.

 

 

“No don’t listen to Taeyeon unnie, she’s crazy, just get her back before our manager comes by tomorrow, like before lunch time maybe.” Jessica added, as her members laughed, Yoona shook her head embarrassed and surprise. Seunghyun laughed.

 

 

“Oh wow, ‘that step’ already in the first date, you girls sure are fast.” Seunghyun joked.

 

 

“Yeah we need to, with Yoonas mentality you may be the only guy that she’ll ever date, and we don’t want her to miss out on ‘experience’.” Sunny said earning more laughs.

 

 

“Ok, that’s enough, bye guys.” Yoona said extremely embarrassed, as she was the one who lead Seunghyun out, Seunghyun chuckled at the embarrassed Yoona while bowing and saying bye to the girls.

 

 

“Have fun with her oppa, she’s a feisty one!” Sooyoung yelled, just before the elevator door closed.

 

 

“Sorry about that.” Yoona said as she sighed.

 

 

“No, don’t worry about it but, its really funny though.” He said smiling. She was thankful that the elevator ride was fast so they wouldn’t be trap in an awkward silence.

 

.....

“Wow, nice car, is this the newest audi R8 spyder, and it’s matte?” Yoona asked in fascination of his black matte sport car.

 

 

“You know about cars?” Sunghyun asked quite surprise, never had he met a girl or even dated one who knows the full name of the cars he drives. All they know that is that it’s branded or expensive.

 

 

“Yeah, my dad was a mechanic and a car dealer, so I sort of got into cars, though I don’t own any.” Yoona said giggling, Seunghyun smiled.

 

 

“Would you look at that, here we are at your dorms parking lot, and I’m already learning about you.” Seunghyun said as he opens the door for Yoona.

 

 

“Thank You!” Yoona said as she got in, even more amazed by the interior design, learning from her father, she could tell the difference and know about cars in a snap of a finger, and from the look of this car and its interior, the worth of it is worth triple than the actual price.

 

 

“So where we going?” Yoona asked, as soon as Seunghyun started the engine.

 

 

“Well Ms. Im, that would be for me to know, and for you to be surprise.” Seunghyun said giving her a cheeky smile, Yoona pouted.

 

 

 

“So how’s Pinkyberry?” Yoona suddenly asked, breaking the silence. Seunghyun gave her a quickly glance of a confused look.

 

 

“Excuse me, who?” he asked confused, Yoona gave a giggle.

 

 

“Bearbrick.” Yoona said

 

 

“Oohh, haha, you really named him Pinkberry?” Seunghyun asked laughing, as he gave another glance, Yoona nodded. She remembers how on the way to his party while eyeing the perfectly wrapped gift, she suddenly came up with the name out of no where.

 

 

“Well he is doing fine, really fine, I’m sure he feels at home being surrounded by his friends, and he made my collection complete, so I’m thankful for him.” He said, but somewhere in that line does it seem like he means more.

 

 

“Well I’m glad, I was quite worried that he might felt unwanted being surrounded by maybe million others.” Yoona said jokingly, earning a chuckle from him.

 

 

“Actually its only a couple hundreds or more.” He said, surprising her.

 

 

“Wow, when I made the million comments I was exaggerating, I didn’t know there were hundreds of bearbricks?” she asked surprise.

 

 

“Yeah, and I kind off or do have all of them.” Seunghyun said

 

 

“Wow you sure are dedicated.” Yoona said.

 

 

“Well baby, if I set my eyes on things and I want it, I get it.” He said as he stares at her with his beautiful eyes, she gulped as she feels hot with her stomach being swarned by butteflies. Seunghyun leans in, as she was unable to move as she was casted by his eyes. He leaned in even closer, so close that he was just inches from her face. She stopped breathing, afraid that if she does it’ll push him away. He was close, so close, with just a few inches ,that if the wind were to hit them, they’ve be making out like theres no tomorrow. She was really tempted to kiss his tempting y lips, but she didn’t want to make the first move, though she felt like it was her turn since he did take her first kiss. She was about to dropped her pride and morals and was about to go for it when…

 

 

“We’re here.” He said, as he unbuckled her seat belt for her, he gave her a smile as he got out of the car. Yoona saw him as he talked with the valet guy. Embarrassed and shocked, she shook the feelings off as she looked around where they were at. She was shocked to see that they were at gangnam tower(made up tower lol), the tallest and most known building at the gangnam area. Seunghyun interrupted her thought as he opened her door taking out his hand.

 

 

“Ready?” he asked, she hesitantly took it.

 

 

“Why are we here?” she asked,

 

 

“To eat, why?” he asked confused

 

 

“Eat, here?” she asked shocked

 

 

“Yeah, now come on I’m sure you’re getting hungry.” He said leading her, she gulped as looked around feeling quite out of place, despite her being a celebrity, she still doesn’t fit in with these type of people. Gangnam tower is known to be a country club but only bigger and better. Being a country club meaning it’s for the rich and only for the rich. Seunghyun gave a nod to the doorman as the door man bow and let them in. Instead of signing in by the reception area like what members should do, he walked straight to the elevators, earning bows and hellos from all kinds of people. He pressed the top floor, mum about whats going. She was so confused, since gangnam tower is more the rich, it’s really for the rich. She knows that YG pays well, since she got that clear, really clear, but she didn’t think that he would be a member here, that’s monthly payment is probably her 2 month paycheck. For both of their statuses, she would think that it’s a waste of money. Only chaebols can afford it here. So she is really confused on how he is a member here and better yet how these people know him to the point that he can just walk in. She was so caught up in her thoughts that to the point that the ding stopped her thoughts. She looked around to see Seunghyun staring at her with an impressed look.

 

 

“Were you staring at me throughout the whole ride?” Yoona said, having the courage to do so.

 

 

“Yeah.” He simply said smirking, he grabbed her hands and lead her out.

 

 

“Mr. Choi, welcome back!” someone greeted as they bow. Yoona looked at Seunghyun really confused, being that everyone knows who he is. There’s only three reason , she thought, “one he’s a dangerous man that everyone is afraid of, so he scared his way in” “two, he has connections, being he has a lot of friends, and YG seems like the type of company that would give the best and only the best for their artist” or “three, he’s a rich kid”

 

 

“Choi, what’s up man?” someone yelled, Yoona looked to see Lee Chin-hwa, a known successful and respected heir to one of koreas top hotel chains.

 

 

“Oh, Chin ahh, how you doing.”he said as he did a man handshake with him.

 

 

“Good man, good to see that your back here, you’ve been really busy with your idol life, that you forgot about me and the guys.” He joked, Seunghyun chuckled while glancing at Yoona.

 

 

“Oh by the way this is Yoona, Yoona this is Lee Chin-hwa one of my childhood friends and old neighbors.” Seunghyun said introducing her, she bowed and so did he.

 

 

“Girlfriend?” Chin-hwa asked as he smirks, Yoona blushed as Seunghyun shook his head.

 

 

“No.”Seunghyun said as she also denied, somehow despite it being the truth, Yoona couldn’t help but to feel a slight pang.

 

 

“Even though, you’re still a lucky bastard, you’re here with a goddess.”he commented making her blush more.

 

 

“I know right, I’am a lucky bastard!” he said as he wrapped his arms around her. Making more butterflies form in her. Chin-hwa smiled.

 

 

“Anyways, good to see you man, I only hear about you on the news and your parents especially your dad.”he said,

 

 

“Yeah, I’ve been busy, but I’ll try to meet up with you and the guys.” He said.

 

 

“Yeah sure you are buys, with this pretty lady." he joked,

 

 

"But, you better, now that I’ve seen you and on a date, I’m sure the others won’t let you off now, and plus our dads really want another golf challenge.” Chin-hwa said, Seunghyun nodded as he chuckled. "golf>" she thought, now it was clear, and that she agrees with reason 3

 

 

 

“Well I gotta go, I have an early meeting tomorrow, and it seems like I’m interrupting.” He said smirking.

 

 

“Yeah, I’ll see you soon.” He said as they do their goodbye hand shake thing.

 

 

“Alright see you later, bye  Miss Yoona!” he said nodding as he walked towards the elevators.

 

 

“Golf?” Yoona asked, Seunghyun chuckled.

 

 

“Yeah, our dads would always plan these father and son golf challenges.”seunghyun explained.

 

 

“So you’re a rich kid.” Yoona said, earning a humble nod from him.

 

 

“As expected.” She said, earning a raised brow from seunghyun.

 

 

“You’re handsome and something about how you carry this gentlemen man and elegant aura in you, despite you being a bad rapper.”she commented.

 

 

“So I’m handsome, a gentlemen, elegant and badass?” he asked smirking, Yoona nodded despite regretting telling the truth.

 

 

“Would you look at that, here we are at some kind of lobby place, 60 floors above ground, and I’m already leaning about  you too.”she said, earning a smile from him. She could tell that she would have an amazing time with him.

 

 

 

Thank YOu!!