Chapter 22

Infinity With You

Sorry if it's been days, But ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

.....

 

 

“Wow, I saw these online weeks ago, but it was sold out, Thank You!” Seunghyun happily said to Taeyang, thanking him for the pair of Givenchy shoes. Taeyang nodded, satisfied that his hyung likes it. After the party last night, they all came home to their own homes, with the help of some sober YG staff, minutes before sunrise. They were all minus Taeyang, who was just a slight buzz, drunk off their asses. Earlier they all met up again, for a post-birthday dinner Seunghyun’s parents held for him at some big high class restaurant in Seoul, inviting all his closest friends and YG staff. After dinner, the members minus Seungri ,who left as soon as dinner ended due to schedule and Daesung who  had to leave also due to some other plans, decided to hit his place and drink some wine as well as to help him open his ‘millions’ of piles and piles of gifts. He had some people assort his gifts, assorting them by friends and family pile together, with the fans pile separate and placed into one of the big vacant rooms he has in his villa where he keeps all his fans gifts and letter, which he will check out later.

 

“Yah look!” GD yelled laughing as he held up a thick stack of nicely wrapped limited edition Playboy magazine. Seunghyun gave a laugh while shaking his head.

 

“Kush hyung?” Tae asked, earning a nod from GD.  The doorbell suddenly rang.

 

“I’ll get it!” Seunghyuns most trusted house keeper/nanny(ahjumma) who had taken care of him since he was a toddler, yelled. Seconds later, the boys could hear a loud and familiar voice.

 

“Hyungs!!” Daesung yelled as came in the big living room of the villa.

 

“Oh Dae, your plans ended?” Jiyong asked, he gave a nod as he sat with his hyungs.

 

“Daesung ah, do you want anything?” ajuhmma asked.

 

“Yeah, can I have some of your famous rice cakes?” he asked sweetly and innocently.

 

“Oohh me too!!” Taeyang yelled, she smiled nodding her head as she headed towards the kitchen.

 

“So any progress?” Dae asked, they shook their heads.

 

“Yeah, like a million more to go!” Seunghyun said tired from opening, as he placed a 500 hundred dollar pair of branded sunglasses at the humongous unwrapped gift pile. A lot of the gifts were branded, which he is thankful for, for their consideration on spending that much on him.

 

“Wow…hyung…daebak…isn’t this, the limited edition bearbrick that you’d been trying to find?” Daesung , who is also a semi toy figuring collector, yelled. Seunghyun quickly looked up to Dae’s direction his eyes grew as he saw the object in ’s hands. He quickly ran to Dae and examined the collection and to his surprise, it is the real thing.

 

“Isn’t that the toy that you and YGnim are competing to find?” Tae asked.

 

“Yeah, wow, you know there’s only 3 of this in the world, the other two I’ve been trying to buy it but they wouldn’t sell, and this last one I’ve been trying to find it.” He said as he hugged the bearbrick he’s been looking for.

 

“Wow, you beat YG nim!” Dae said.

 

“Dang that got to be expensive, who is it from?” Jiyong asked causing Seunghyung to get  curious.

 

“Um…it says, Im Yoona…wait Yoonashii, SNSD?” Dae asked surprised after looking at the back of the card that’s attached to the gift wrap, the others were surprise too.

 

“Really, SNSD Yoona?” Tae asked as he ran to Daesung, grabbing the card from him and opening it, not waiting for a consent from the owner of the gifts.

 

-Seunghyun Oppa, I had a really great time working with you in New York. Thank You for guiding me and taking care of me, anyways, hope you had a wonderful birthday and more to come!!

                                                                                                                                            - Im Yoona

P.S .  If ever you get curious, please don’t ask how I got this Bearbrick, all I can tell you is that it took a lot begging and threats, lol jk!

 

The guys started to wolf call as soon as Taeyang finished reading the card, while Seunghyung couldn’t help but smile which brought him into remembering what had happened with them last night.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

As soon as his lips touched hers, he felt as if his whole world stop, like everything revolved around them. He couldn’t believe that just a simple kiss like this would make his insides feel as if he was in heaven. Never had he felt this kind of feelings. For him, this has got to be one of the best moment of his life. After 4 seconds into the kiss, he gently pulled back to be eye to eye with a big eyed shocked and surprise Yoona. He could tell just by her reaction that he took her first kiss, which he was damn well proud of, who wouldn’t be proud to be able to take one of Korea’s goddess first kiss. By her reaction, he could tell she wasn’t upset or against it in anyway.

 

“O..o.op..oppa?” she stuttered still shocked, Seunghyun gave her a cheeky smile.

 

“I’ll call you Yoonashii.” He said leaving her still in her shocked mind. He gave a smirk as he walked away from her. When he got back to the party, none of his friends knew why he was suddenly 10 times happier than before, if only they knew why.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

“Yah, he’s smiling, Why?” He heard Dae asked. He hadn’t noticed, that s where trying to get his attention for over 2 minutes, but he was too busy smiling at the memory.

 

“Yah this bastard, something happened huh?” Jiyong asked as he tackled the oldest of them to the ground.  Seunghyun went back to his normal mind when he felt Jiyong playfully tackle him to the posh carpet followed by the other two members who joined in. After several minutes of tackling and playing around to get him to answer all their questions, they got nothing from him. Soon Seunghyuns ajuhmma came in with a whole tray of deliciously cooked rice cakes, getting the attention of Daesung and Taeyang, leaving the leader to tackle his own hyung. But, since Seunghyun is bigger than GD and since he has been working out lately, he had more strength than the tired GD who had been tackling him for over 20 minutes now, gently and playfully pushing GD off of him he called for a time out, joining the other two with the rice cakes. After minutes of eating some rice cakes, someone decided to break the silence.

 

“So hyung, what’s going on with you and Yoonashii?” Daesung asked, Jiyong and Taeyang stopped at what they are doing to listen to their hyungs answer.

 

“Nothing is going on…yet.” He simply said, the trio smiled.

 

“You like her?” Youngbae asked, Seunghyun just smiled as he continued unwrapping more gifts.

 

“I’m happy for you hyung, maybe this relationship will finally be the relationship you’ve been wanting and not just to ‘mess’ around with.” Jiyong said as he quoted a word. Seunghyun smirked as he threw a branded shirt at Jiyongs direction.

 

“Im not as bad as you, you player!” Seunghyun joked.

 

“And guy’s, we haven’t even gone out on a date yet, and here you guys go giving some inspirational weird talks.” He pointed out.

 

“Yeah, but you never know hyung, you never know...by the time you know it, you’ll have your first date, than she’s your girlfriend, then you’ll propose, then you’ll get married, then she’ll be popping out tiny Bingu’s t-

 

“Yah, don’t jinx anything!” Taeyang yelled throwing a pillow at Daesungs face.

 

“We’ll just see what the future holds for all of us.” Seunghyung said as he plays with the bearbrick.

 

....

Hope you guy's enjoyed!

SUBSCRIBE, SHARE AND COMMEN!!!