Chapter 19

Infinity With You

Thank you guys for your support!! Hope that you guys continue!! Anyways ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

....

 

 

RECAP

“Deal!” she said as she grabbed his hand to shake it. She grabbed the Bearbrick and gave it a kiss.

 

“I’ll send the money in your account tomorrow and I’ll send the other stuff later!” she said happily.

 

“You better, you better not run away!” he said still rubbing his head.

 

“Dude, We share blood, how can I run away from you!” she asked in a duh voice, he gave her a small chuckle.

 

“I just sure hope he’s worth it.” He mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

Yoona sat in her room satisfied as she stared at the Bearbrick that she “worked” hard for. She sighed, satisfied.

 

“Yoong, we heard you co-…awww that is so cute!” Sunny beamed as she and Hyoyeon barged in her room. Sunny grabbed the bearbrick package and examined it like a little kid.

 

“Since when did you collect bearbricks?” Hyo asked, as she grabs the package from Sunny.

 

“Oooh, and its Limited!” Sunny pointed out.

 

“I don’t collect, it’s a gift!” she answered as she grabbed the packageback from Hyos hands and gently placed it on her dresser.

 

“Oh, from who?” Sunny asked

 

“No one, it’s a gift for …Seunghyun oppa.” She said,Hyo raised her eyebrows, giving a sly smile.

 

“Really, wow, I heard bearbricks are expensive, especially limited ones.” Sunny said.

 

“It was expensive, but I got a really good deal from JaeHwa, since he collects them.” She answered, as she tried to ignore the knowing look from Hyoyeon.

 

“Oh of course, your cousin is like obsessed with them!” Sunny added.

 

“Yoonashii, do you like Seunghyun sunbae?” Hyo asked straightforwardly, Yoonas eyes grew.

 

“W..wh..what?” she asked, getting nervous.

 

“Oh yeah, now that I think about, you hardly mentioned anything about him since you got back.” Sunny pointed

 

“N..no, I don’t like him.” She stuttered, obviously lying.

 

“Sureee, I can see lies all over your face!” Hyo yelled.

 

“I bet something happened in New York, huh?” Sunny added. Yoona quickly shook her head.

 

“Nothing happened!” she said quickly and was about to run out, when both girls grabbed her by her arms and dragged her to her bad.

 

“Yah, tell us or we will use our ultimate weapon until you spill.” Hyo threatened. Yoonas eyes grew as she shook her head.

 

“NO, don’t, you guys know I hate being tickled.” She begged, the two giggled as they started their torture. Yoona being held down couldn’t do anything but laugh.

 

“Tell us or we don’t stop!” Sunny yelled tickling her harder, Yoona continued laughing until her tears are coming.

 

“Yah, what’s going on?” Taeyeon asked coming in the room with Yuri, both saw the commotion and started giggling.

 

“Yoong likes Seunghyun sunbae, but she won’t admit it!” Sunny blurted.

 

“NO I don’t!” Yoona yelled

 

“Top sunbae?” Taeyeon asked, the two nodded.

 

“Hey let me join!” Yuri yelled, joining them.

 

“Alright, alright, stop, I’ll admit it!” Yoona yelled. The girls stop anticipating for her answers.

 

“Can you at least let me go so I can tell you guy’s properly?” she asked, the three hesitantly, but did so. Yoona got up from the bed and stood up straight like she was about to make a speech.

 

“Well….I…NEVER!” she yelled, as she sprinted out her room escaping the girls.

 

“YAH IM CHODING!!” The girls yelled, as they ran after her.

 

….

 

“Sooo….Top sunbae huh?” Tiffany teased. Yoona glared at her.

 

“How did you…nevermind.” She said, of course her unnies will blab it out. After about 20 minutes of chasing her around the dorm, the other girls had another tactic to make her surrender.

 

 

Flashback

“Yah Yoong, our dorm isn’t that big, but I’m tired, lets stop.” Sunny whined, exhausted.

 

“You guys are the one chasing me!” Yoona said, as she stayed far away from them.

 

“Yah choding, confess to us, or I’ll do it for you!” Hyo yelled, holding out her phone, Yoona’s eyes grew.

 

“Yah, my phone!” she yelled. The other three girls watched while smirking.

 

“Yoong, this should also be another lesson for you, that you should always put a lock on your phone!” Hyo teased, showing that she has access to her phone. Yoona glared.

 

“Let’s see, I’m sure its here.” She said looking through the contacts, Sunny went on and joined her.

 

“Look there it is.”Sunny pointed out.

 

“Seunghyun oppa!” they read, her eyes grew wider as she ran up to them, trying to snatch her phone back.

 

“No don’t!” Yoona begged as she tried to get it.

 

“What shall I send, Dear Oppa, I have a confession for you, I LOVE YOU!” Hyo read as she typed, while sunny is blocking Yoona. Yuri and Taeyeon were in the side laughing at the situation.

 

“Good, its good enough, now it’s time to se-

 

“OK, OK, alright, I’ll confess!” she yelled, her unnies smiked in satisfaction. Yoona gave deep breath and sighed

.

“I do like him…A LOT!” she confessed.

End of flashback

 

 

They promised to shut their mouth, and that they wouldn’t tell anyone including the other members, but she knew all along that they wouldn’t keep their promises.

 

“Can you not say anything else to the other members, or they already know?” she asked,

 

“Oh don’t worry, we all know!” Tiff said smiling, Yoona groaned.

 

“Might aswell tell everyone in the world” Yoona whined, Tiff giggled.

 

“Since when did you…?” she asked, Yoona shrugged,

 

“I don’t know, I guess during the trip, he was just s…amazing…I mean everything he did was per…” she stopped, as she noticed the big smile on Tiffs face as she dreamingly describes him.

 

“Aww, Yoongie, this is the first time I’ve seen and heard you talk about someone like this, you should definitely go for him, if you want will help you out!” she said happily. Yoona rolled her eyes

 

“See, this is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you guys, its seems like you guys are more happy and excited for me, when nothing isn’t even going, I mean its just a crush, it can go away.” She explained.

 

“No, a crush are the guys you blandly described to us back then. If you compare on how you just described him to your past crushes, there’s a huge difference.” Tiff pointed out. Yoona rolled her eyes once again.

 

“Girls you’re on in 10.” Their manager yelled.

 

“Don’t worry Yoong, anyone can fall for your charms!” Tiff said as she pat her members back, leaving her in deep thought.

 

 

 “I’m so excited!” Sooyoung yelled, the others were excited too, everyone was able to go besides Seohyun who had WGM shooting that she absolutely can’t miss, Yoona was the only one who was nervous, of course only her, why else would her members be nervous. They were inside a limo, in courtesy of YG, well main reason being is the close relationship of Taeyang and Yuri.

 

“Too bad for Seohyunniee though.” Sunny said, as the others agreed.

 

“So Yoong, are you excited?” the girls teased, she blushed but at the same time rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s YG, theirs bound to be hundreds of people there, I doubt he’ll notice me when he is surrounded by his family and friends.”Yoona answered. They frowned at her answer. It’s true, it’s a party for him, meaning his close friends and family and even possibly a girlfriend or close lady friend of his will be there to accompany him, and plus why would he look for her, they’re not even close, just friends.

 

“Yoong!” Yuri yelled, she snapped out of her thoughts to see the limo empty with her best friend looking at her with concern by the car door.

 

“You ok?” Yul asked, as soon as she got out of the car, she nodded her head as she looked at her surroundings. Her eyes grew when she noticed where they were at. They were right in front of Skylight one of Seouls or pretty much East Asia’s best, famous, and expensive night club. It’s a club where rich foreigners and even foreign celebrities travel to korea for, it’s a very hard club to get in, you either have to be rich or have major connection to get in and friends to invite you in, so most likely the club is full of celebrities or chaebols. It’s heavily private and secured, which is the reason why so many famous people and chaebols go because of privacy. A big and scary looking security walked up to them and led them inside while another two helped them with their gifts, they stopped right in front of an elevator, where two more big scary looking security guards on either side of the elevator and two normal size guys, who she guessed would be the guest list checkers, they automatically let them in as they knew who they were. After the awkward elevator ride with the security guards which they all surprisingly fit, the girls explained that they can carry their own gift. The girls let out a breath and giggle when the three guards were out of sight. They couldn’t stop and awe at the place, they were on the top floor of the club, the hallway leading to the party room was all made of glass or some kind of see through wall and floor, which gave them access to see what’s happening downstairs. The girls guessed that they were on their way to a private VIP party room as they can somewhat hear and feel the vibration of the music. They followed the hall way, while passing by some of the guests and some people her members know. Once they reached the door of the room, they could hear the music clearly. They walked in, and they couldn’t help but smile, as to the excitement they are feeling. The party was what they visioned or even better, the party had a club feeling, but a more cleaner and comfortable version, as to possibly more than half of the guess have class then to act like trash. The room was bigger than to the clubs she would occasionally visit with her friends. The walls were glassed to, so they can see what’s happening downstairs, and there was a second floor too, that overlooks the whole party, and from where she is at, she could spot some YG artist and other people. They placed their gifts to a huge pile and greeted some of the people they knew and didn’t.

 

“Girls, I’m glad you guys are here!” Taeyang yelled through the music, as he walked up to them. The girls bowed at him.

 

“This is a cool party!” Tiff commented also yelling through music.

 

“Yeah it is, but the real party hasn’t started, birthday boy is barely on his way.” Taeyang yelled back. The girls nodded.

 

“Well, I’m gonna go and snatch Yuri, you girls have fun, dance and drink whatever you want.” Tae said as he gently led Yuri towards the top floor. Several Minutes passed into the party and the girls were already dancing and drinking, with Yoona and her non-alcoholic cocktail. The girls found a perfect booth that was close by to some of the guest they knew. Yoona managed to meet some of her friend’s as well as the staff who were at the New York photo shoot. She also spotted her SM sunbaes, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Siwon, and as she heard from Siwon, Heechul was somewhere in the party. To her this has got to be the most legit party she had ever been to, drinks were free as well as the good and expensive ones(which she has no intentions on drinking), food was great, and the music was amazing as well as the entertainment. The music suddenly stopped, as someone started tapping on a mic. She looked up at the DJ section, where she recognized the guy with the mic right away, it was Sean from Jinusean, despite her feminine image, she was a huge fan of them ever since she was in middle school.

 

“Ok, I just got a text from GD, and they are downstairs, so they’ll be up any minute!” he said, everyone gathered around and close by the entrance. She noticed s along with YG artist going up the front of the crowd. Though she was far from the entrance and probably unnoticeable, she was glad that she had a good view from the little steps she and some others are using. Everyone was told to be quiet, which surprised her that a group of at least more than 400 people were quiet. The walls were probably sound proof since the noise downstairs couldn’t be heard. They could hear voices by the entrance, as soon as the door opened, GD quickly came in and in came a clueless Top with two unfamiliar male’s right behind him with smiles on their faces, everyone yelled.

 

“SURPRISE!!” he looked around stunned and shocked and definitely surprised, but happy never the less.

 

“You should off seen your face!” GD yelled.

 

“Is this for real?” Seunghyun asked, still surprised, everyone around him chuckled. A lot of his friends and guest came up to him hugging him and greeting him. Once the greeting started the party started once again. She could feel from his expression that he was extremely happy to be surrounded by his friends and family who cares and loves him. Hyo nudged her to go up to him and greet him. She shook her head quickly.

 

“GO!” she yelled,

 

“NO!” she yelled back, Hyo rolled her eyes and dragged her somewhere quieter and vacant.

 

“Just say happy birthday, smile and walk away or maybe a little hug won’t hurt.” Hyo suggested she shook her head.

 

“So you’re not even gonna show yourself to the birthday boy?” she asked, Yoona nodded receiving a smack in the arm from Hyo.

 

“Ouched, the hell?” she yelled.

 

“Who does that, who goes to a friend’s party especially a guy’s that you like and not show yourself?” she asked like she was stupid.

 

“Me!” Yoona snapped, getting annoyed now she really regrets telling her members, she hates all the pushing.

 

“Ok look, just say happy birthday and I won’t bother you about him for the rest of the week and next week.” Hyo said, Yoona raised an eyebrow, a week and half of break from her constant nagging about Seunghyun was a good deal.

 

“Hey, take it or leave it, it’s getting really boring now with Yuri, cause I know they’ll date soon, so there’s nothing to on anymore, and I gotta keep my life interesting.” She explained.

 

“And the others?” Yoona asked

 

“I’ll make sure they won’t bother you too.” She dealed.

 

“Fine!”  she gave in. Hyo did a little happy dance. Yoona rolled her eyes as she was heading back to the party.

 

“Yah wait, I need to be a witness.” Hyo yelled running after her. Yoona excused herself through the crowds noticing that they weren’t by the entrance anymore. She looked around and spotted Taeyang.

 

“Oh Taeyang sunbae!” She called, tapping him to get his attention. He looked at her and smiled.

 

“Oh yes Yoonashii?” he asked.

 

“Do you know where Seunghyun sunbae is?” she asked, shyly but loud enough for him to hear, he smiled and nodded.

 

“Yeah, he’s upstairs just go up, you’ll find him there.” He answered, she nodded thanking him. She excused herself through the crowd once again but this time towards the stairs. She was glad that she lost Hyo, she didn’t want her members to embarrass her. She walked up the cool, glass stairs bowing and greeting the people she passed by, once she reached the top floor she began her search.

 

“Oh, Yoonashii you’re here!” someone said, she turned around to see Chaeyeong.

 

“Oh, Chaeyeong nim!” she happily greeted.

 

“How are you?” he asked.

 

“I’ve been good!” she answered.

 

“Um, do you know where Seunghyun oppa is?” she asked,

 

“Yeah, he’s there.” he said pointing at a sitting area of couches that’s surrounded by a lot of people, she nodded thanking him. She took a deep breath and headed her way for the couches. The closer she got, the better view she had of the area, she was so close when she stopped in her tracks. There he was surrounded by friends and happily laughing and enjoying himself, but that’s not what bothered her, it’s the beautiful unfamiliar and black haired woman clinging on to him, with him not minding at all. She could feel a slight pang in her heart she took a deep sigh and left before anyone could notice her. She didn’t know how she ended up in a balcony/rooftop of the building giving a beautiful view of the Han River. She sighed once again. She wanted to hit herself for even feeling like she had the right to feel hurt, why would she anyways, they aren’t even together. But what she’s really mad at herself for was for thinking that deep down, there was a possibility between them.

 

“Aishh.. your crazy Yoona, and stupid!” she said to herself.

 

"No you're not!"

 

...

 

 

This has got ot be the longest chp that I've written, anyways, I'm sorry if there aren't any Topyoon yet, but i promise they are close!! PLEASE SHARE,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!