Chapter 27

Infinity With You

I'AM SOSOSOOOO SORRY EVERYONE FOR MY HIATUS! I'm gonna be honest here, I was really busy but at the same time I sort of experienced writers block and sort of got back into EXO that my freetime went into reading their fanfics. But I suddenly got motivated when the news of Yoona and Lee Seungi dating came up, I said to myself that if Topyoon cant happen now in real life then why dont I create and finish what I want to happen. So here we go the long awaiting chapter 27 that I kept promising I'll update soon.

 

 

 

 

RECAP

 

 

 

“Yeah see you later.” He said hanging up, he sighed. He just got a call from his manager informing him that the last half of the songs that he and GD recorded for their GD and Top debut were accidently deleted. He doesn’t mind recording them once again, since he already know what to do, but it’s the fact that with the release coming up next month, he has to give up his only days off left for the year to re-record everything. And he really wanted to take Yoona out again, as soon as her name came up he turned to her direction to find her sleeping. He walked up to her, smiling at how cute and beautiful she looks sleeping especially as she hugs the bear, quite jealous at the piece of toy. He crouched down to level to her face, as he finally did what he had  wanted to do all day since he first picked her up at her dorm, kiss her.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Yoona let out a frustrating groan and glared at her phone after. Tiffany who is accompanying her at a foot spa kept eyeing her for the past 30 minutes and couldn't help but feel  slightly annoyed with all the groans as she's trying to relax. Even the foot masseuses are getting confused by her behavior.

 

 

 

"Ok Girl stop, please stop!" Tiff said in english, Yoona looked at her member with an apologetic look. "Whats going on?" she continued, Yoona sighed and pouts.

 

 

 

"It's nothing." Yoona mumbled still staring at her phone. Tiffany had overseas scheduled for a week the following day after Yoona's date, and she just recently got back yesterday afternoon. Ever since she got back she's been noticing Yoona slightly agigated and moping around while her attention always on her phone. She remembered Yoona being like that not too long ago, so atleast she has an idea who it might be about.

 

 

 

"Yeah sure and I'm stupid to believe that!" Tiff said with one eyebrow raising. Yoona sighed giving up. There was a moment of silent, both girls waiting for the messeuses to finish applying the one hour leave on paste for their foot before they continue their conversation..

 

 

 

"We will be back in an hour, please enjoy the refreshments and magazines!" one of the messeuse informed while pointiong at the refreshment by them. Yoona and Tiff nodded thanking them.

 

 

 

"Ok spill we have one hour." Tiff said.

 

 

 

"It's not really a big." Yoona mumbled, still pouting.

 

 

 

"Yeah you agigated and moping around isn't a big deal!" Tiff said sarcastically

 

 

 

"It's Seunghyun, I haven't heard from him in a while!" Yoona half yelled.

 

 

 

"But your date was just last week, how long is a while?" Tiff asked curious.

 

 

 

"Two days....." she sadly said, Tiffany bursted out of laughing.

 

 

 

"Damn girl your hit hard and deep!" Tiffany said in english, Yoona frowned.

 

 

 

"What did you say?" Yoona asked not understanding, Tiff shook her head as she finished her laugh.

 

 

 

"Ok I'm sorry, how was your conversation last time, better yet what happeened after your date?" Tiff asked trying to act serious for her now overly sensitive friend. Yoona started to blush but it was unnoticeable, she didn't really fully expand on how her date went especially the kiss. Since all her members were busy they didn't have the chance to bother her again.

 

 

 

"It went amazingly well!" Yoona described just how she said it to her other members, Tiff nodded waiting for more details

 

 

 

"And yeah we ate, went to the Han river, walked around and yeah..." she further explained trying not to give too much details especially the kiss. Not that she's embarrased, infact some of her members and millions of others will probably die of jealousy ones they found out well maybe not her members since they approve a hundered percent. Tiff had a gut feeling she was keeping something but decided not too push it since her friend is upset as it it.

 

 

 

"Ok well after that, did you guys meet up the following days?"

 

 


"Well, we did meet up for lunch a day after but it was super short since he had to go back to the studio, something about re-recording a 6 month work in 1 week...and oh my gosh I'm so selfish!" Yoona yelled as she had a shock expression...Tiff got confused. Yoona shook her head, feeling really dissapointed with herself.

 

 

 

"Umm...what?"

 

 

 

"I'm so selfish, what right do I have to feel like this? I can't believe I over looked the part that he would be busy recording, how could I not understand. I mean were singers too, yeah I don't have that many lines but I still get stressed over recording, I could imagine him especially since he has way more lines than me plus he wrote, co-wrote and composed most of the album he GD sunbae are aboout to release next month and OMG I just let out a secret no one is suppose to know about this album yet...you don-

 

 

 

"Ok Yoong I get it, your talking way too much!" Tiff laughed at her friends cute love sick act. "And there you go, you solved your own problem, he's busy that's why he couldn't contact you." she added.

 

 

 

"Wow, I feel so much better!" Yoona said smiling as she sipped her untouched and almost forgotten refreshment juice, Tiffany shook her head giving a small giggle at her members cute and childish behavior. She is really liking this kind of Yoona, it's getting really interesting.

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

"And that's a wrap!" Teddy yelled everyone in the recording room let out loud cheers. Seunghyun sighed in relief and thanked the heavens. In the past 48 hours he had a total of 3 hours of sleep well for like naps and he shunned himself away from any distraction (the good kind),and that would be a certain nation goddess and any form of communication with the goddess. No matter how much it ached him to ignore her, he just couldn't get distracted, he and GD had been planning this unit for a while so he couldn't let his best friend/brother down. Bros before hos, but not in a mean way! His phone died 2 days ago, when he was last using it after talking to Yoona for 10 minutes, since then he didn't bother charging it, to prevent from any distraction.

 

 

 

"Finally!" Seunghyun let out.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I'm really sorry, I know you'd rather be out with her than be stuck here re-recording everything. It should be partially my fault, I guess I didn't get to save the file right when I was last fixing things." Jiyong, apologised, Seunghyun gave a soft smile as he pat Jiyongs shoulder.

 

 


"Don't worry too much about it, were done let's just use this as an example for future purposese!" he said. 

 

 


"Here...I fully charged it, so go get your girl!" Jiyong said, handing him his 2 day abandoned Iphone that is now fully charged. Seunghyun  grabbed the phone and went straight to his contact as he quickly left the recording room for some privacy. Jiyong along with the others in the room couldn't help from smiling as they are all happy for their friend.

 

 


..........

 

 

 

 


AND THERE YOU GO CHAPTER 27!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! PLEASE COMMENT, SUB AND SHARE!!!