Chapter 8

Infinity With You

 

"Oppa...I'm sorry!" Yoona said as soon as she saw him down the lobby. She bowed her head, she knew she was in it for punishment the moment she stepped out of the hotel yesterday. He stopped talking to one of the staff and looked at her and smiled.

"Don't worry about it, just glad that you enjoyed yourself." he said sincerely while patting her head. She looked up at him shocked.  She was waiting for the yelling or any punishment, she thought that he'll be waiting for her last night to yell at her or worst with a phonecall with the president. Everyone in SM are nice they're like a family too, but once you betray or disobey them then their not so nice anymore. And besides her manager is not that lenient. He follows the company rules, if anyone disobeys they have to face consequences. The last punishment she received was with Sooyoung, Hyo, and Sunny months ago. They were prohibited to go out one night since they had an early schedule the next day. But, one good friends of the four was having a birthday party and they promised to go, so they sneaked out. They got back without getting caught, but the next morning pictures of the four at one of Seouls famous hang outs surfaced online. Their punishment was no cellphones and no going out of the dorm even during their day off for two weeks.

"Oppa...are you ok?" she asked still shocked

"Yeah, why?" he asked, she just stared at him

"Anyways, we'll be leaving in a bit." he said going with the others, she nodded still suprised.

"Unnie?" she said turning to one of her coordi who was fixing her stuff.

"What's wrong with op..

"Nothing, were all glad that your ok and thankful to him." she said, giving her a sly smile.

"Him? To oppa?" she asked, her manager, what he do

"No, not him Seun..

"Omo, Seunghyun sunbae?." she gasped, did they see him drop her off, she thought.

"Yeah, a representative from him called yesterday saying that he personally accompanied you. He himself called last night to tell us that your safely back in your room just incase we wanted to check up on you. He's such a gentlemen." She squeled. Yoona was shocked, she thought him accompanying her yesterday was way to much already, but to update her manager was just Wow. She was starting to feel butterflies again. She never expected him to do that. Suddenly her noona smack her arm

"Ouch, unnie.!" she yelled rubbing her arm.

"How come you went on a date with him and never told me, aish...I saw what you were wearing yesterday you could of come to me." she joked...Yoona laughed

"It wasn't a date, I just met him at starbucks...then w...

"Then you guys went off together to like a date, meaning he toured you around and fed you." she said cutting her off.

"No, it's not a date." she defended before she really thinks it was a date.

"Sure, I think he likes you." she said smiling. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"No, aish unnie stop watching your cheesy love dramas." she said walking away from her laughing unnie. She quickly shook away what her noona said. He doesn't like you, he was just being nice...right?

Yoona was quiet throughout the whole car ride to the shoot. She was nervous and worried on how things will turn out. She also kept on thinking about what her unnie just said to her.

"Impossible." she said. They only officially met yesterday. He can't like her already, plus he was only being nice. He's also a good friend of Yuri and the other unnies in the group, so its only right that he helps out a friends friend. She was caught so caught up in her thought she did not noticed everyone was out of the car and waiting for her.

"Yoona are you ok?" her manager aked

"Huh...uh yeah sorry just sleepy its too early." she said gettin down from the SUV. It was only six in the morning and New York is already awake, well it was never asleep. It is the city that never sleeps. She noticed a big building right infront of her, she soon realize that it was a studio. They entered the building greeting some of the staff part of the photoshoot. They got on the elevator and went up to the fourteenth floor were the shoot will take place. As soon as they got out of the elevator they were swarn with staff members greeting them.

"Hello I'm Im Yoona, please take good care of me!" she greeted while bowing her head. She was hoping to see him in sight. But he wasn't

"Yoona I'm so glad to finally meet you, and my were they right you are more beautiful in person!" the photographer said. His name is Jung Chaeyeong, one of Asia's greatest photographers. Working with top A list celebrities all over asia, and America

"Thank You...Nice to meet you too." she answered blushing.

"Hello, I'm Lee Yoonae, incharge of this whole shoot." a girl in her mid fourties said shakin her hands.

"Im sorry, to inform you guys about this shoot just last week, I hope it wasn't a hasttle." she added apologizing.

"Oh no, no worries." Yoona answered sincerely, despite her being against it t first..

"Ok well, Seughyunshii is already in his dressing room getting ready, the shoot stars in a couple of housr so we should get you ready." she said, Signaling staff to lead her to her own dressing room. Once she got in she was welcomed by five hair, makeup and outfit coordinators. One of the best part she loved about her job was getting all dolled up even though she hates makeup and rather be natural, but just being transformed into a whole new appearance amazes her. As she was getting ready, she was reading the schedule for the day. The shoot starts at 8:30 am with individual shots each. 12:30 to 1:30 is lunch. 2 to 12 am is the start of couple shots other individual shots. After a few hours she was ready for her shoot. She looked in the mirror and noticed she looked ten times better than herself. The wonder of makeup she thought. The concept of the whole shoot was more of a Campus couple chic style look.

"Is she ready?" she looked to see a staff asking one of the makeup artist

"Yeah," they answered

"Ok, Seughyunshii is already starting his solo, so in around 20 minutes you'll be next." she said to Yoona. She was nervous yet excited, she also wanted to see him.