Chapter 14

Infinity With You

ENJOY!!

_________________________________________

 

 

“Um…I’m going to go change.” She said, a minute after they entered her room

 

“Oh…ok…I’ll go outside.” He said about to head out when she grabbed his arm

 

“NO don’t!” she said abruptly, he stopped and looked at her.

 

“Um…stay…I can change in the bathroom.” She said as she quickly let him go, he nodded , she awkwardly walked to her suitcase and took out a random pair of clothes. She was aware that he was watching her every move which made herself conscious. She gave him a small smile before she heading to the bathroom.  Once inside she started to freak out.

 

“He is in your freaking room!” she whispered yell to herself. She started to do some breathing exercise to control herself and to relax.

 

“It’s ok, it’s just him, nothing will happen so calm down Im Yoona.” She said to herself. She feels like she’s one of those girls nervously freaking out in the bathroom on the first night of her wedding, while the husband is waiting right outside the bathroom. She smacked her head for thinking like that.

 

“Like that will ever happen.” She thought. This was the first ever time she had a guy besides her managers in her room. Not even her closest friends from her Super Junior oppas or in Shinee or DBSK oppas have ever been to her room when they are in a foreign country. She saw the bath tub, and she was tempted  to use it, but she didn’t want to make him wait. She touched her face, and was clearly sure that she is warm and getting sick. She sighed and quickly changed she washed her face and brushed her teeth before heading out.

Once she got out, she saw him sitting quietly and patiently on the couch while playing with his Iphone. He noticed her presence.

 

“Oh…are you ready?” he asked, without looking up from his phone, without thinking like earlier she took it the wrong way again and gasped. Without thinking she suddenly thought of what married couples do on their first night as a married couple. Seunghyun somewhat getting what the gasp meant laughed. He got up the couch and walked up to her, he grabbed her hand and lead her to her bed and sat her down, while he crouched down in front of her. She looked at him nervously at the same time embarrass for thinking that provocatively.

 

“I don’t mean “that”, what I meant is this.” He said pointing at a bottle of water and some type of medicine package that she was unfamiliar with, already prepared waiting for her on the night stand. She blushed, she quickly took the medicine.

 

“But you know, I wouldn’t mind doing “that” either.” He said in a seductive teasing way. Her eyes grew as she choked on her water coughing. He quickly stood up and patted her back

 

“Are you ok?” he asked concern while continuing to pat her back she was still coughing from the water but nodded.

 

“I’m sorry…and I was just kidding.” He said regretting what he said earlier, she shook her head

 

“Don’t worry I’m ok.” She said as soon as she recovered. She went under the covers as she sat against the head board.

 

“Thank You so much for taking good care of me.” She said, he smiled at her as he sat on the chair next to her bed

 

“No problem, you should feel slightly better by tomorrow so you should go and sleep already.” He said, she nodded her head slowly, but she didn’t move an inch, he smiled.


“If you’re feeling uncomfortable that I’m here don’t worry I won’t do anything to you unless you want me too.” He said teasingly,

 

“Kidding!” he said, before she could react.

 

“I won’t be here for long anyways, I already contacted your manager, so they should be on their way.” He said she nodded.  She now regretted what she said earlier, now she doesn’t mind anyone to take care of her, as long as its someone like Seunghyun or him himself.

 

“Thank You!” she said, before she knew it darkness took over.